Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall (41881 Views)

Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) / How To Prevent Hackers From Posting Nude Videos And Pics On Your Facebook Page / The Easiest Method On Howto Prevent Hackers From Posting Feeds On Your Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2015
how do I exit from a group to which I was unwillingly added?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by callydon(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Hemanwel:
OP,after clicking on 'settings' and 'apps', there was nothing like a "list of app ON".What I am seeing after clicking on 'apps' are: 'logged in with facebook', 'Platform' , 'apps others use', and 'old versions of facebook for mobile'. When I clicked on each of them,I didnt see any list.Or is your info not applicable to those facebooking with their mobile device?
if u don't see anything there it means u didn't give any app permission to post on ur facebook wall.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by stan4guy6(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2015
I hacked one lady fb account for over two weeks now without her noticing it.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Godsonkemz(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Nice one...
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by baloney: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2015
PS: As a general rule, it's advisable to be
very careful about what you click on while
surfing the internet and Facebook shouldn't
be an exception.

these above is more important in keeping your Facebook save & secure. all those click to watch these hot video & the rest might just appear on your timeline if you don't want that happening just don't click on it.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by nicerichard05: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Seuncoded:
****Spaced Booked****

Bros I jst visited ur website nw buh why did u replicate NL na? It is not fair, the real Seun as worked so hard for this only for you to replicate his wrk, u even take some of his topic to you own forum, this isn't right na.

CC: Nlanders pls ignore his signature. Thanks
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Yseone(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Thanx OP, I was a victim of this trash between thursday nite & friday,,1st it was my friend from Anambra that sent fb chat to me asking if am aware of all the posts on my wall, [color=#990000][/color] i told him am aware but never posted such as i hv tried stoping it but to no avail buh then, i was only using the "DELETE" button each time i see it on my wall.
Yesterday my cousine from Lag also called me & questioned why i should be posting such things on my wall, i aso told him i cant do such then it dawned on me that my account has be termpered somewhere....imediately, he sent me exactly wah d OP posted abv so i followed d instruction & it worked just perfectly...Thanx to my Cousin & OP.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by philips70(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2015
johnshagb:
The truth is 99.9% of victims actually wanted to watch those explicit videos(codedly). After getting busted you would start shouting my fb has been hacked. Fa hear grin

You are 100% correct. Nobody will hack your password just to post nude pics and vids. I have been a victim of this and it was my own doing. The link, the headline and the content were too tempting to ignore. It took me two days of battling to stop them. That was my last click and last of such issues.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by igwejay: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Nude picture as in every site. Gosh
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Seuncoded(f): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2015
nicerichard05:

Bros I jst visited ur website nw buh why did u replicate NL na? It is not fair, the real Seun as worked so hard for this only for you to replicate his wrk, u even take some of his topic to you own forum, this isn't right na.

CC: Nlanders pls ignore his signature. Thanks

IS it only For Him My Advice Is That Tell seun to do am jeje The competiton is already High ''Quote: Champion is not for ever''
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Jamesboola: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Assistance please, how can I Identify Original Q10?
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Nelrulez(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2015
johnshagb:
The truth is 99.9% of victims actually wanted to watch those explicit videos(codedly). After getting busted you would start shouting my fb has been hacked. Fa hear grin
Your head is valid bro.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Nelrulez(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Jamesboola:
Assistance please, how can I Identify Original Q10?
Very simple. Just smash it against the wall, if it bounces back then it's original.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by sympathy55(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Warlord3000:
You invited them by sacrificing your Facebook account for the pleasure of watching nu'de pics and Indecency from some stupid sites...

Stop crying foul tongue
dem never hack you bro.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by unphilaz(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
thx
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by fairprince(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
whosefault:
Just go settings and enable see first and apply. This prevent people posting to your wall directly. You will have to authorize the post before it is seen on your wall.
Yes. Just set for authorisation on your timeline. You will first of all see all posts and allow it before it will appear. My timeline is hidden. You won't even see it to post on sef.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2015
tongue
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by nicerichard05: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Seuncoded:

IS it only For Him My Advice Is That Tell seun to do am jeje The competiton is already High ''Quote: Champion is not for ever''

My Brother pls come up with another idea, do. Not build your house in some1 else's foundation.

My advice for u.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks, God bless u bro
olu1759:
Here is another helpful tips...go to settings and
privacy,click on Timeline and Tagging,then click on
*Review posts friend tag you in before they appear
on your timeline,put it "on".
*Review tags people add to your own posts before
the tags appear on facebook,put it "on".
Before anyone tag you on facebook,you have to
authorize it,it will appear as a notification on ur
timeline,if you follow those steps
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Seuncoded(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2015
nicerichard05:

My Brother pls come up with another idea, do. Not build your house in some1 else's foundation.

My advice for u.

Thanks For That
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by aameyah(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Someone added me to 2 groups (he says someone hacked his Facebook to do that) and I haven't been able to leave the groups...
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Seuncoded(f): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
nicerichard05:

My advice for u.

But .com Or Wapka is it Not someone else foundation
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by hawk05(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
kelvyn7:
this is very helpful

especially those people using passwords combining their name and their date of birth grin
that is so easy to hack!

use passwords containing special characters, letters and numbers combined
yet u dnt undastad d meaning of phishing.. No matter the strngest pasword in d world, e go stil access ur database.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by IYANGBALI: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Yomieluv:
Nice one.

Do people still use facebook?

Gosh,can't remember last time I logged in.
same here. FB is a no no for me and very soon,just because of Vickyrotex,rokiatu,mukina2,seun,lalasticlala and other bad belle people that won't let me be on NL I am going to deactivate my nairaland account and start a new life without them
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
hawk05:
yet u dnt undastad d meaning of phishing.. No matter the strngest pasword in d world, e go stil access ur database.
what is phishing and how do I phish your account especially your bank account with CBN? grin
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Omeny: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks Bro! I have held a lot of pple complain about hackers!
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Seuncoded:
****Spaced Booked****
your so called forum is nothing but a bullshiiiiit. You came here on nairalaland and lifted everything that seun laboured for,you could not even modify or stylishly steal from nairaland,you just lifted everything from nairaland and now changed the name to one yeye name. If you do not go back to the drawing board i do not see that your yeye forum surviving nor making it it up to 6 months, for you to beat nairaland/seun you need to do something special and better than nairaland and not copying it word for word by lifting another man's idea{is your brain that weak that you cannot think of something new}? except maybe the forum is only for your friends and family members. Do not bother replying me negatively else you will hate yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2015
nicerichard05:

My advice for u.
no mind that copy cat,he has a dead brain
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Unclerukus: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2015
In hacking, its called PHISHING. when a person tries to watch a video or see a picture, it brings out a FAKE Facebook login page to input your username and password,CHECK THE URL, IT WONT BE FACEBOOK.COM , once you input the info, it steals your login details to the websites log where your login details would be visible to the hacker.
N.B- when filling login details anytime, check the page URL to ensure you aren't filling a phishing page form.
Now back to the matter, ANYONE that has been a victim ACTUALLY wanted to assess the phonographic materials. 1000 and 1 percent certain.
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by Seuncoded(f): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your so called forum is nothing but a bullshiiiiit. You came here on nairalaland and lifted everything that seun laboured for,you could not even modify or stylishly steal from nairaland,you just lifted everything from nairaland and now changed the name to one yeye name. If you do not go back to the drawing board i do not see that your yeye forum surviving nor making it it up to 6 months, for you to beat nairaland/seun you need to do something special and better than nairaland and not copying it word for word by lifting another man's idea{is your brain that weak that you cannot think of something new}? except maybe the forum is only for your friends and family members. Do not bother replying me negatively else you will hate yourself.

cheesycheesy Seat down and serve one head till you die*** Idiot Man cheesy ure funny Nt jst funny brainless
Re: How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall by kmaxx(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2015
How about for Twitter?

E get one unfollow spy abi na wetin e be sef. I tire oh. My twitter account dey post on my behalf in foreign language wey I no fit read. The tweets go even appear on my fbk wall coz I linked twitter to my fbk.
E no end there oh. I get to see too many unknown followers wey I no fit pronounce their names. Plus multiple direct messages in languages I cant read! Inshort ehn I don abandon twitter but I still want my account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App / Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.