Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything (3981 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / He Beats Me But I Love Him So Much / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by nanauju(f): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Beware..Quite long o

I went to my friend's lodge in school here, hoping to see her because I needed to sell stuffs to her(being the business girl I am) but she wasn't home. So, as I was abt leaving, I met her neighbour who is also close to me. I asked her abt my friend and she told that the girl wasn't home and that her boyfriend came to her house to beat her up. I was shocked because this my friend never told me anything. The neighbour gave me a breakdown of what transpired btwn them dat led to the beating but she told me not to act as if I know about the gist yet until my friend tells me.

Not so long after, I saw my friend and I asked her what has been going on and why she has been scarce for sometime. She told me that she has broken up with her guy but she couldn't give me the gist coz we both were heading off at different directions. When we finally met, she told me dat she was having issues with her guy but she didn't mention dat he beat her up and I also noticed that she avoided eye contact with me.
She told me that she and the guy were working towards coming back together and I was so shocked but I couldn't say anything because no be her mouth I hear say d guy beat her.

Honestly, I feel so sorry for her, and I've noticed she really doesn't look into my eyes and talk to me like before, as if she scared I might read through her. But this is someone I've sometimes, taken relationship advice from. I really don't know what's going on. House pls help

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by sseunth(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think it none of ur business since she didn't open up to u....so frEe her and let her face the consequences

3 Likes

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by misspicy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ehya

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by jworos(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
You can't do anything. If you start dancing a different tune from hers, she go dey see you like winch.
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by ashmanpolo: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
We don't like it when the story is not yours @op

The guy below me has nothing much to add
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by Truth24(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
sseunth:
I think it none of ur business since she didn't open up to u....so frEe her and let her face the consequences
Seconded
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by iLovePusssy: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
op e nor concern yhu... mind ur business.
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Help u do wetin?
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by jamex93(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sell wat u have to sell and let her b
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by madridguy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Love is blind.
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by cyprus000: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
vfactor:
Help u do wetin?
[size=13pt]
Na that one tire me pass
[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Na that one tire me pass
[/size]

I swear my guy, when I read reach there, I weak!
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by nanauju(f): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks to all those who've contributed in a matured way so far
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by MRBrownJ: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
to each their own poison!
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by yanabasee(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just then... Her neighbour told you everything...

Girls and Gossips... Monkey and Banana

grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by dulux07(m): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
I wonder y pple wil post reasonable stories, n some pple wil say non-sense, its not a must u comment if u dont ve anytin to say, or go n comment in d sexuality session where u know how 2 utilize ur brain best. undecided

D guy might b evil n threatens her, jst try as much as possible to mak her open up to u, probably by getin closer to her n being inquisitive. D relatnship btw them, might b worse than u think. speakin rm xperience.

3 Likes

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by menix(m): 1:26am On Sep 19, 2015
nanauju:

There is Nofin matured about ur story, mst u b ITK when Nofin was divulged to u frm her..

This is called poke nose, if she does not deem u fit to know, take a long walk...
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by NemzySeries(m): 1:42am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE
my broda shey u can see aw sum peepz are bringing problemless issues 4 us to b worried abt shey
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by xtervaganza(m): 4:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Your friend has no common sense

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by baggy4luv(m): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE
you b successful fool..your age 19-23..
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by baggy4luv(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
okay Mr. Old Fool.. Dnt yu think a fool.. At yur age is an hopeless idiiioot
any one idle does what u do.still 19-23 yrs old...am so sure
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
She doesn't need your help here miss. She wants to die and there's nafing U cun do baut that. Uhn? ... Take my advise , I don't need it grin
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
There is nothing that you can do physically, but you can run it by her family (parents) and let them deal with it. If she doesn't want to be your friend after that..so what.

For your own protection, watch her behavior and just keep being a silent friend because she will one day need someone to help her recover literally.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by nanauju(f): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2016
baggy4luv:
any one idle does what u do.still 19-23 yrs old...am so sure
grin
How did u predict the age
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by ovokonado(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
nanauju:
hi
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by nanauju(f): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2016
ovokonado:
hi
Hi
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by mazizitonene(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2016
nanauju:

Hi
op, you look familiar........yhu attend uniport ?....have any brother named uche ?

back to d topic.......that your friend is very silly, she's part of those females who refuse to use their head in their infatuation......until she is hospitalised or we see her on FP: "student beaten to death by BF" ......dont know why some females don't have common sense.....unfortunately you cant do much until she tells you about it and asks for advice, which may be when she's admitted in a clinic........
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by ovokonado(m): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2016
nanauju:

Hi
howdy? Wahz gd?
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by nanauju(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2016
mazizitonene:
op, you look familiar........yhu attend uniport ?....have any brother named uche ?

back to d topic.......that your friend is very silly, she's part of those females who refuse to use their head in their infatuation......until she is hospitalised or we see her on FP: "student beaten to death by BF" ......dont know why some females don't have common sense.....unfortunately you cant do much until she tells you about it and asks for advice, which may be when she's admitted in a clinic........
grin
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by pbs4real(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
nanauju:

grin
i fink he's rytsmiley u really hv to talk 2 ur friend, jez let her knw u heard abt all that transpired btw she and her bf,let her knw she deserves somtin btr. . .talk to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Causes Uproar After Wearing Bikini At A Popular Beach In Lagos (pic) / Overwhelming Joy As Thousands Celebrates Same-sex Marriage In Australia(Photos) / Wanna Fvck Tonight Buh Bae Wasn't Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.