Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This (2330 Views)

JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". / Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Regardless of what the “official” news or story might be then, what will cause so many people to “disappear” is called the resurrection/rapture. Which means, Jesus has taken his children home. We will return in 7 years when He establishes His Kingdom on this earth, and we will rule and reign with him and rebuild the earth under his ruler ship. While we are getting our marching orders and learning how to use our new eternal bodies, great tribulation will occur in all the earth.

The rapture will remove some people from this earth which will trigger a huge economic disaster. This will only get worse until it takes a day’s wages to buy a loaf of bread as the Bible says. Many people will lose everything. A meteor shower will hit the earth causing devastation and wild fires. Then a huge asteroid will hit the ocean and cause a tsunami that will destroy many ships and many coastline cities will be affected. Then another asteroid will hit the earth and cause many waters to be poisoned. It will also throw up such a huge cloud of dust that the days and nights will be darkened for quite a while. Some strange locust like creatures will be released from the abyss to torment men with their “stings”. And then there will be a huge war with an army of 200 million soldiers coming from the east. Over one third of mankind will be killed in this war. There will also be many earthquakes and hailstorms as well as rebellions, chaos, and civil unrest. This will be the first 3 ½ years and these events will happen in this sequence.

After this, the devil and his demons will be cast to the earth. You may not recognize them as that, but that is who it will be. They will establish a world government (actually a dictatorship), a world money system (the mark of the beast) and a world religion (worship the beast). Those who do not comply will be killed. This will be a very difficult time as everyone will have to chose who they will serve. This is the ultimate test. If you chose to serve the new system, you will have to take the mark in order to buy and sell, and you will have to pledge allegiance to the beast. If you do this, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire along with the devil and his demons.

So whatever you do, DON’T JOIN THIS SYSTEM and DON’T TAKE THE MARK. The best choice of all of course is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins and to start living for him. Then even if you are killed, you will spend eternity with God instead of in the lake of fire.

During the reign of the beast system, many more judgments will occur on earth making life very difficult for those who chose to join him. He will be a very ruthless leader and you won’t believe how much anger and hatred toward mankind will be displayed. Near the end of his reign of 3 ½ years, he will get the kings of the earth to assemble their armies at a place called Armageddon in order to fight against Jesus and his heavenly armies as they come down to earth. Of course, it’s a no brainer as to who will win that one. Then Jesus and his saints will set up His Kingdom on this earth. The first thing he will do is assemble all the people and divide them into two groups. Those who served the beast, and those who chose to serve Him. These will be the survivors of the 7 year tribulation. Those that chose to serve the beast will be cast into the lake of fire and those that chose to serve Jesus will be allowed to remain on earth and live in his Kingdom.

I pray that you would choose to serve Jesus Christ now, in order to go with the saints and escape these. But if you missed it pls dont take the mark of the beast so that you could spend eternity with God even though you may have to pay with your life. God Bless You and I pray that you stay strong and trust in Jesus till the end. It’s going to be a very difficult 7 years and I wish I could help you, but I can’t, at this point only Jesus can.

Remember this: At any time during this 7 year period, you can repent, turn to Jesus Christ and ask him to forgive your sins. That is the only way to avoid the lake of fire, and to spend eternity with him in heaven. I sincerely pray that you would do so. But…….if you die or are killed before you do that…..you will not be able to do so later.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE

1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT eg Deeperlife, Bible missionary church, Watchman, Word power and likes.(DONT GO TO A CHURCH THAT USE ANY MATERIAL LIKE APRON,HANDKERCHEIF, OLIVE OIL, HOLY WATER ETC)
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by ammyluv2002(f): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op, please explain #6 on how to make heaven.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by sphinx92(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked Nairaland has a religion section.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by GRACEGLORY: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2015
veecovee:
Regardless of what the “official” news or story might be then, what will cause so many people to “disappear” is called the resurrection/rapture. Which means, Jesus has taken his children home. We will return in 7 years when He establishes His Kingdom on this earth, and we will rule and reign with him and rebuild the earth under his ruler ship. While we are getting our marching orders and learning how to use our new eternal bodies, great tribulation will occur in all the earth.

The rapture will remove some people from this earth which will trigger a huge economic disaster. This will only get worse until it takes a day’s wages to buy a loaf of bread as the Bible says. Many people will lose everything. A meteor shower will hit the earth causing devastation and wild fires. Then a huge asteroid will hit the ocean and cause a tsunami that will destroy many ships and many coastline cities will be affected. Then another asteroid will hit the earth and cause many waters to be poisoned. It will also throw up such a huge cloud of dust that the days and nights will be darkened for quite a while. Some strange locust like creatures will be released from the abyss to torment men with their “stings”. And then there will be a huge war with an army of 200 million soldiers coming from the east. Over one third of mankind will be killed in this war. There will also be many earthquakes and hailstorms as well as rebellions, chaos, and civil unrest. This will be the first 3 ½ years and these events will happen in this sequence.

After this, the devil and his demons will be cast to the earth. You may not recognize them as that, but that is who it will be. They will establish a world government (actually a dictatorship), a world money system (the mark of the beast) and a world religion (worship the beast). Those who do not comply will be killed. This will be a very difficult time as everyone will have to chose who they will serve. This is the ultimate test. If you chose to serve the new system, you will have to take the mark in order to buy and sell, and you will have to pledge allegiance to the beast. If you do this, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire along with the devil and his demons.

So whatever you do, DON’T JOIN THIS SYSTEM and DON’T TAKE THE MARK. The best choice of all of course is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins and to start living for him. Then even if you are killed, you will spend eternity with God instead of in the lake of fire.

During the reign of the beast system, many more judgments will occur on earth making life very difficult for those who chose to join him. He will be a very ruthless leader and you won’t believe how much anger and hatred toward mankind will be displayed. Near the end of his reign of 3 ½ years, he will get the kings of the earth to assemble their armies at a place called Armageddon in order to fight against Jesus and his heavenly armies as they come down to earth. Of course, it’s a no brainer as to who will win that one. Then Jesus and his saints will set up His Kingdom on this earth. The first thing he will do is assemble all the people and divide them into two groups. Those who served the beast, and those who chose to serve Him. These will be the survivors of the 7 year tribulation. Those that chose to serve the beast will be cast into the lake of fire and those that chose to serve Jesus will be allowed to remain on earth and live in his Kingdom.

I pray that you would choose to serve Jesus Christ now, in order to go with the saints and escape these. But if you missed it pls dont take the mark of the beast so that you could spend eternity with God even though you may have to pay with your life. God Bless You and I pray that you stay strong and trust in Jesus till the end. It’s going to be a very difficult 7 years and I wish I could help you, but I can’t, at this point only Jesus can.

Remember this: At any time during this 7 year period, you can repent, turn to Jesus Christ and ask him to forgive your sins. That is the only way to avoid the lake of fire, and to spend eternity with him in heaven. I sincerely pray that you would do so. But…….if you die or are killed before you do that…..you will not be able to do so later.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE

1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT eg Deeperlife, Bible missionary church, Watchman, Word power and likes.(DONT GO TO A CHURCH THAT USE ANY MATERIAL LIKE APRON,HANDKERCHEIF, OLIVE OIL, HOLY WATER ETC)
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14

Op, I'm glad that you made it into the Kingdom, and the Heaven rejoiced the day that you were born. Now let's be careful so we don't misinterpret the instructions of our FATHER.
The usage of this materials doesn't convey people to Heaven, the ticket to heaven is your Salvation. And the materials are gears that enhances the excellency of the believers. Soldiers have gears for protection, as well as for treatment-first aid: the anointing oil, the communion, the mantles-handkerchiefs are for us to do the same as soldiers of Christ. Your not believing in them does not render them impotent, but in active for your usage. Here are some Scriptures that approves them if you also believe the Scripture are valid:
James 5:14, Mark 6:13, Hebrews 1:9, Isaiah 61:1, 1 John 2:27, 1 kings 19:16, Exodus 29:7... et cetera. The oil is a medium of healing, and most especially, empowerment. It'd a spiritual medium by which the Spirit of the Lord moves. Brother, you need to see beyond the chemical combination, it's the medium the Lord has chosen.
As for the handkerchiefs -Mantles: it's a medium of transference, Elisha, went all out for the transference of the power of God upon Elijah, what did he get it through... Mantle clothing material. used of Elijah's mantle ( 1 Kings 19:13 1 Kings 19:19 ; 2 Kings 1 Kings 2:8 1 Kings 2:13 , etc.) [b][/b]Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to.... see Acts 19:11-12.

God bless you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2015
GRACEGLORY:

Op, I'm glad that you made it into the Kingdom, and the Heaven rejoiced the day that you were born. Now let's be careful so we don't misinterpret the instructions of our FATHER.
The usage of this materials doesn't convey people to Heaven, the ticket to heaven is your Salvation. And the materials are gears that enhances the excellency of the believers. Soldiers have gears for protection, as well as for treatment-first aid: the anointing oil, the communion, the mantles-handkerchiefs are for us to do the same as soldiers of Christ. Your not believing in them does not render them impotent, but in active for your usage. Here are some Scriptures that approves them if you also believe the Scripture are valid:
James 5:14, Mark 6:13, Hebrews 1:9, Isaiah 61:1, 1 John 2:27, 1 kings 19:16, Exodus 29:7... et cetera. The oil is a medium of healing, and most especially, empowerment. It'd a spiritual medium by which the Spirit of the Lord moves. Brother, you need to see beyond the chemical combination, it's the medium the Lord has chosen.
As for the handkerchiefs -Mantles: it's a medium of transference, Elisha, went all out for the transference of the power of God upon Elijah, what did he get it through... Mantle clothing material. used of Elijah's mantle ( 1 Kings 19:13 1 Kings 19:19 ; 2 Kings 1 Kings 2:8 1 Kings 2:13 , etc.) [b][/b]Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to.... see Acts 19:11-12.

God bless you sir.
Sir, read

2kings 18

4 He removed the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites had been burning incense to it. (It was called Nehushtan.[b])

5 Hezekiah trusted in the Lord, the God of Israel. There was no one like him among all the kings of Judah, either before him or after him. 6 He held fast to the Lord and did not stop following him; he kept the commands the Lord had given Moses. 7 And the Lord was with him; he was successful in whatever he undertook.

the same God told moses to mold snake...the same God was pleased when the molden snake was destroyed. What did you learn there? They people began to look away from God to the molden snake. The same is happening in Christendom today.

Those church infact sell those materials in the Church premisses and today people believe more in those seen materials than having Faith in the unseen God. Go around and see them keep bottles of olive oil, hang aprons, chaplets etc in their vehicles, offices, homes as the people of isreal did.

It offends God Sir, have faith in God. Without Faith it is impossible to please, God Hebrew 11. However the holy spirit can direct you once in while to pray over some material as he did in time past. But you shouldnt keep and call any of the materials holy or recomment to anyone to do so and so or buy so and so, as a way you will heal, do miracle, or deliver anyone

Lastly practise Holiness in your spirit and on your body

God help you Sir.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by knyte(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2015
You miss road?
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
knyte:
You miss road?
Eternity is coming and smiling at you and me...pls plan well Sir
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by knyte(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2015
I blame d moderator for this angry
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 3:33am On Sep 20, 2015
did you go to Church?
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by uchpanila(m): 5:13am On Sep 20, 2015
veecovee:
Eternity is coming and smiling at you and me...pls plan well Sir

doing the right thing at the wrong place, please next time try doing the right thing at the right time and at the right place too
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by LordOfTheWeed: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is meant to be in the religion section undecided

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Lalasticlala, this is meant to be in the religion section undecided
Sir, the Gospel is for everybody
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by LordOfTheWeed: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
veecovee:
Sir, the Gospel is for everybody
Yea bro, i know that the Gospel is for everyone but we have different sections for different purposes over here. I'm not trying to antagonize but just stating the obvious wink

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:27am On Sep 22, 2015
rumors that rapture is imminent is too much these days online
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
UN and world leaders are ready to divide jerusalem, that means amargidon war is imminent. read Zechariah 14
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
veecovee:
UN and world leaders are ready to divide jerusalem, that means amargidon war is imminent. read Zechariah 14
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2015
don't be caught off
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
veecovee:
don't be caught off
be caught up
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by winner01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
We shall be fit to enter the kingdom of God in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
don't be caught off
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Look at rapture, look at Antichrist, the choice is yours. Pls stop procrastinating
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Look at rapture, look at Antichrist, the choice is yours. Pls stop procrastinating, go back to holiness in the spirit and body
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2015
you can't stand the condition of earth after rapture
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2015
veecovee:
you can't stand the condition of earth after rapture
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
can u stand the wrath of God during the reign of antiChrist
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2015
veecovee:
can u stand the wrath of God during the reign of antiChrist
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2015
i cry for what is coming upon mankind soon, i weap cry for what is coming upon mankind very, very soon
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2015
veecovee:
i cry for what is coming upon mankind soon, i weap cry for what is coming upon mankind very, very soon
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Oh! Nigeria, I weep cry for you
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Okay.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
veecovee:
Oh! Nigeria, I weep cry for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That The Love Of Many Will Grow Cold (Matthew 24:12)? / Nathaniel Bassey - Olowogbogboro / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.