Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help (1535 Views)

My Laptop Not Booting / My PC Is No More Booting. Please Help! / Solution To Laptop Not Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Deking9(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Please i do not know the problem with my laptop. I was watching movie with it and unfunately everything in the computer hanged and refused to work, so i switched it off and while trying to switch it on it started writing "loading files" and after that instead of loading the windows it was just displaying some text like " windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to the computer. This error can be caused by unplugging a removable strorage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use" and some other jargon that was displaying there. But at the buttom of the text, it was displaying
" status: 0x00000e9
info: an unexpected 1/0 error has occured "
and the same error repeats itseft when ever i try booting the system. Even till now.
Please i need a help on how to resolve the problem please.
System name: toshiba
brand: satellite
operating system: windows 7
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by 1miccza: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Your OS needs formatting and it should either be upgraded or re installed
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by dulux07(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Jst type what it says or d error code on google.
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Rockyfancino(m): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2015
if you want more replies in this thread, should have posted it by evening time.
For your error code, always google error codes. here's a link to what I found. translate the page with google translate. http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/forum/windows_7-update/problema-boot-pc-netbook-errore-0x00000e9/ab1838a4-a910-4b83-a502-9ab1a2f9210f?auth=1
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Deking9(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:
Your OS needs formatting and it should either be upgraded or re installed
i have tried reinstalling windows 7 and i cant be able to install or format the system. And i cant also be able to run the system repairing process because if i press "f8" it returns to that error. please i need guid to resolve it please.
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Deking9(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Rockyfancino:
if you want more replies in this thread, should have posted it by evening time.
For your error code, always google error codes. here's a link to what I found. translate the page with google translate. http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/forum/windows_7-update/problema-boot-pc-netbook-errore-0x00000e9/ab1838a4-a910-4b83-a502-9ab1a2f9210f?auth=1
please i can't understand the languge of that website. I only understand english language. so how can i translate the language please?
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by 1miccza: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Deking9:
i have tried reinstalling windows 7 and i cant be able to install or format the system. And i cant also be able to run the system repairing process because if i press "f8" it returns to that error. please i need guid to resolve it please.

I have two prescriptions. (1) If the system's battery is detachable,pull it out and fix it again then try the re installation process.
(2) Try running an antivirus or installing for effect
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Deking9(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

I have two prescriptions. (1) If the system's battery is detachable,pull it out and fix it again then try the re installation process.
(2) Try running an antivirus or installing for effect
please the system can't boot, so there's no way to run an antivirus or reinstall the windows
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by 1miccza: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Deking9:
please the system can't boot, so there's no way to run an antivirus or reinstall the windows

Wow try the battery option then
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Deking9(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Wow try the battery option then
well, i have also tried that sha
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by 1miccza: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Deking9:
well, i have also tried that sha

Are you in Lagos? If you are head to computer villsge with it. Did you take off the former OS completely?
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Rockyfancino(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Deking9:
please i can't understand the languge of that website. I only understand english language. so how can i translate the language please?
www.google.com/translate I said use Google Translate.
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Rockyfancino(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
I think the problem should be with your hard drive.
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Markachi666(m): 2:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Deking9:
instead of loading the windows it was just displaying some text like " windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to the computer. But at the buttom of the text, it was displaying
" status: 0x00000e9
info: an unexpected 1/0 error has occured "
and the same error repeats itseft when ever i try booting the system.
Please i need a help on how to resolve the problem please.
System name: toshiba
brand: satellite
operating system: windows 7

The operating system (windows) has corrupted. If you stay in Lagos, then I can help you fix it. Meanwhile, your computer with desperately be attempting to boot to windows but will fail on each attempt. I'm sorry for this inconvenience that's fixable within 40 minutes.
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Deking9(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Markachi666:

The operating system (windows) has corrupted. If you stay in Lagos, then I can help you fix it. Meanwhile, your computer with desperately be attempting to boot to windows but will fail on each attempt. I'm sorry for this inconvenience that's fixable within 40 minutes.
chai, am not in lagos am in abia state. But please can't you send the guide to me through nairaland or my email: dekingkingsley9@gmail.com. Please
Re: Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help by Markachi666(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Deking9:
chai, am not in lagos am in abia state. But please can't you send the guide to me through nairaland or my email: dekingkingsley9@gmail.com. Please
Get a good guy to help you fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Free Upgrade Available For Assistive Technologies Users / Usa Used Hp Probook 640 G1 Intel Core-i5 4th Gen With Intel HD Graphics -SOLD / Hp 840 G1 Intel Core I5 2.50ghz, 8gb Ram, Keyboard light Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.