Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics (5507 Views)

Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by nairaroot1: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Whipped in front of a baying crowd, women wait their turn to be punished for having unmarried sex in only Indonesian province to implement Sharia law

Pictures show women with their heads bowed waiting to be publicly caned. Images show one woman kneeling down as she receives a blow to her back

A number of Islamic laws have been introduced in Aceh over recent years. Whipping is common in the province, but it is rare for women to be caned

A woman kneels and grimaces as she is lashed with a cane for having unmarried sex in an Indonesian province which is ruled under Sharia law in newly released photographs.

CLICK HERE COMPLETE THE STORY AND TO VIEW MORE PHOTOS [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/sharia-law-women-whipped-in-public/#.Vfz3hsiL3IU

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by therealdeal10: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2015
God 4bid

WTF kind of law is dat
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by moyakz(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2015
lol,primary school 'children',sorry 'woomen' grin
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by yimikaa: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
therealdeal10:
God 4bid

WTF kind of law is dat
. Its Sharia Law
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by drss(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2015
What a religion. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by ayoola648(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
make dem introduce this one for 9ja.. people back go dey rough
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Wealthyone: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Always trying to paint Islam Black. I can also see a man being cained in the picture too. No gender is spared when it comes to crime.

If punishments like dis are enforced for all sexual crimes in Nigeria, our environment will be saner and rape news will be heard no more.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by ALISMILE(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wealthyone:
Always trying to paint Islam Black. I can also see a man being caned in the picture too. No gender is spared when it comes to crime.

If punishments like dis are enforced for all sexual crimes in Nigeria, our environment will be saner and rape news will be heard no more.
I can clearly see a man there. But topic is tagged women, jus to give it the coloration that its anitwomen! For the records, me and my elder sister converted from chistianity t o Islam about 20yrs ago, nd we re both glad that God opened our eyes! let the iDdiots continue! No mata ow much the devil try to demonise Islam pple will continue to see shining effects of Islam! We don't expect the whole of man Kind to accept Islam as Allah has said in d Quran that He will not allow that! All we Muslims re saying is that Worship ur god and leave us to our own! Follow urs and let me follow mine!

6 Likes

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by vega84(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Islam an it's madness #vegatalks
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Wealthyone: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
I can clearly see a man there. But topic is tagged women, jus to give it the coloration that its anitwomen! For the records, me and my elder sister converted from chistianity t o Islam about 20yrs ago, nd we re both glad that God opened our eyes! let the iDdiots continue! No mata ow much the devil try to demonise Islam pple will continue to see shining effects of Islam! We don't expect the whole of man Kind to accept Islam as Allah has said in d Quran that He will not allow that! All we Muslims re saying is that Worship ur god and leave us to our own! Follow urs and let me follow mine!

I'm so happy for u bro. Alhamdulilah!

5 Likes

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Wealthyone: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
A pastor in Switzerland ordered his church congregation to UnCloth so that they could speak to God. See picture

Imagine! None of them will condemn this, but they will condemn punishment for sexual crimes. Only in churches this can happen. Bishops n pastors now wed gay couple.

Is this what the bible teaches them?

4 Likes

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by falcon01: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
i was typing something when my phone freezed and my browser exited and my phone doesn't freeze at all maybe God wanted me not to write THAT or maybe it WAS a mere coincidence
... but anyway i won't still type it all i can say is hmmm... GOD HELP US
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by 1miccza: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Religion is gradually becoming madness
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by mannycrown: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Empiree: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
A pastor in Switzerland ordered his church congregation to UnCloth so that they could speak to God. See picture
This is sickening

ALISMILE:
You know, they have lost hope in their religion. They no longer follow Divine Laws in their holy Book. The only thing Christianity offers the world now is Pastors ordering church members to eat grass, to unclothe and lick themselves. The list goes on. It's crazy

2 Likes

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by ManTiger(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Alismile, that pic u posted is not from any church in swiss, it was taken at the sydney opera show where an artist gathered over 5000 nudists for his gallery.

And for those who are casting aspersions on other pples religion to to show superiority of their, lemme ask you one question, if truly islam is a religion of peace then where is the peace. In syria, there is war, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Yemen etc.
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Empiree: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
ManTiger:
Alismile, that pic u posted is not from any church in swiss, it was taken at the sydney opera show where an artist gathered over 5000 nudists for his gallery.

And for those who are casting aspersions on other pples religion to to show superiority of their, lemme ask you one question, etc.
How about this buddy? This is naked church in Virginia. http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/nude-church-in-virginia-pastor-and-congregants-naked-as-they-worship-god-11328/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=102&v=Y7D-Xg6i4Bw
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
u sure it's just not the behind-the-scenes of a Game Of Thrones episode??
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by ManTiger(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Empiree:
How about this buddy? This is naked church in Virginia. http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/nude-church-in-virginia-pastor-and-congregants-naked-as-they-worship-god-11328/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=102&v=Y7D-Xg6i4Bw
You don't fight someone to win him over to your religion. The premises of generalizing Christian based on few deranged individuals is not valid. Many Alfas I know in my neighbourhood make concoction for people which is synonymous to the job of a herbalist but I dare not assume that all Alfas are herbalist.

There maybe few misguided xtian who sway from the righteousness to feast on the gullibility of their followers but that's not enough to generalise the whole body of the Christian followers. That's my point.
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by DaVinChiSam(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:

Load of Bollocks man nobody is Demonising Islam more than the Islam themselves so stop deceiving yourself about that and if you are saying we should worship our God while you worship yours how come you breed all sorts of international terrorists with the aim of islamizing the worlds.

What does Boko Haram mean? Even the so called primitive Sharia law still practiced in Islamic states?

No make me talk ah take beg God you.
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by ALISMILE(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2015
DaVinChiSam:

Load of Bollocks man nobody is Demonising Islam more than the Islam themselves so stop deceiving yourself about that and if you are saying we should worship our God while you worship yours how come you breed all sorts of international terrorists with the aim of islamizing the worlds.

What does Boko Haram mean? Even the so called primitive Sharia law still practiced in Islamic states?

No make me talk ah take beg God you.
leave us alone! Leave us alone! Dey ur lane!

1 Like

Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by kolinton1: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Really absurd!!!! The one promulgating the law is now acting like he's sinless, I'm sure if his house is checked, he will have a dozen concubines.
Re: Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics by shegowill: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2015
So funny!!!! Even the chic seems even more manly than the jelly with a tiny rope in between his legs that calls himself a man, look at his face. Men and ego.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Mike, Tobi Bakre, Odunlade, Kemen Throwing Kaffy At Each Other / Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today / Man Tore The Bible To Wrap Indians Hemp And Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.