Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) (60161 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by neocortex: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2015
shiffynaani:
You people can't just blame the guy like that na. U don't even know what that girl was wearing at the time.
At times the fault comes from the female folks

This is a forum for humans not rapist, did you miss your way ?
You are so dumb to be asking how a 14 yr old dressed ?

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by neocortex: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2015
zynzyn:

How she dressed DOES NOT justify rape?

She was a virgin! How would she dress?

Our laws are too easy on rapists and child molesters. They destroy lives!

I will even support life imprisonment for this kind of act!

The annoying thing is boys like this would discourage those few decent girls that still try to keep their virginity! They will say what is the point since I can be raped anyway.

I know of a virgin girl who was raped by armed robbers!

She went MAD as a result of the trauma!

Expect rape advocate like shiffynaani and DankemzI to blame the girl for being raped by robbers,
they will ask how she dressed.
Fools, I hope they don't have children.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by neocortex: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Godmother:
Not saying I doubt this story, but a second round, so soon, is that even possible?

You should stop excusing rapists , I wonder what you derive from it.
No where in the world does a rape victim give a perfect account of what
transpired, if the criteria for truth is a perfect story from the victim, then
no rapist will ever be convicted.

Even in little fight between siblings at home , the story from the assaulted party
is never perfect and parents apply wisdom in determining the wrong fellow.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by jennifer22(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Konji na bastard
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by yinkeys(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
priscaoge:
What's that I'm seeing? A human being or a beast? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked His face reminds me of the Masquerade in my village. What am I even saying, that very Masquerade is far prettier than this Son of a B***changry angry angry

Enough of this rape cases pls, just cut his manhood and give it to the Dogs, others will learn from that undecided undecided undecided
Sisi good day, you dey vex big time o. I recently took a look at your profile picture & signature. It's a 50-50 thing, I don't know why you're blaming men. Some women treat men horribly too. I fear as I see Wetin you type
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by j1mmy: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
firing squad for

rapists
IGBO drug dealers
Cultists
looters
IGBO fake goods sellers
armed robbers
419 people
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by gboly2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Morons
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by priscaoge(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
yinkeys:

Sisi good day, you dey vex big time o. I recently took a look at your profile picture & signature. It's a 50-50 thing, I don't know why you're blaming men. Some women treat men horribly too. I fear as I see Wetin you type

Lol.....But I hope u will say an Amen to that prayer on my DP? cry
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by yinkeys(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2015
priscaoge:

Lol.....But I hope u will say an Amen to that prayer on my DP? cry
I really don't know what to say
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by priscaoge(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
yinkeys:
I really don't know what to say

You must be guilty grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by Geesanni: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by yinkeys(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
priscaoge:

You must be guilty grin grin grin
No not true.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by MrIyke222(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think every rapist is a 90% animal and should b treated as such, talk more of this one dat looks like a ghoreala with d face of hippopotemous. I wish any one found guilty of dis horrible act should b castrated and jailed 27 yrs.

Our Law makers pls take note!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by MrIyke222(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Geesanni:
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
My broda, i can feel ur rage and d heat of ur adrenalin. Its quit unfotnate dat dos jobless old men who are privledg to own propertis in Eko are stil bein d old wicked haggs dat de are.
Pls try nd calm urself nd folow it maturely nd legally. Make consultions for human right lawyers dat can handle it. And if d man is not careful he may sell d house to pay for his criminal intentions nd damages to u.

But u should hv created a seperate thread on this issue wr nairalanders wil c it well.
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by Mikilojohn(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2016
therealdeal10:
Tufiakwa c hw e worwor pass monkey, u did smtin terrible out of ur own will n u r blaming d devil bcus na devil help u carry ur long rod go do am undecided dog.

Ur rod shuld b entirely cut off n fed 2 d chickens

As 4 d gal she shuld b taken 2 a therapist 2 help deal wit d trauma.
True talk. He reminds me of that monkey I saw in a zoo grin
therealdeal10:
Tufiakwa c hw e worwor pass monkey, u did smtin terrible out of ur own will n u r blaming d devil bcus na devil help u carry ur long rod go do am undecided dog.

Ur rod shuld b entirely cut off n fed 2 d chickens

As 4 d gal she shuld b taken 2 a therapist 2 help deal wit d trauma.
True talk. He reminds me of that monkey I saw in a zoo. Chai sorry for the girl
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by delishpot: 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
shiffynaani:
You people can't just blame the guy like that na. U don't even know what that girl was wearing at the time.
At times the fault comes from the female folks

RAPIST

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by shiffynaani(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
delishpot:

RAPIST
thanks,f00l!
Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by delishpot: 8:18am On May 08, 2016
shiffynaani:
thanks,f00l!

You are welcome colleague.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) by Dansnow: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Okada rider u see your life, do soapy you no gree do, no body will arrest you for doing soapy. NOW u Don go rape innocent girl. Na to cut that biro cover wey you carry between your legs. Hoeloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.