₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,859 members, 3,973,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 05:57 PM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (66113 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by uchewilly4u: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
The greatest sin is the sin against the Holy Spirit because it is unforgivable_Matt 12:31. Do not condemn a "man of God" for judgement is of God himself. If you do,it is a sin against the Holy Spirit. Same way Jesus was accused of casting out demons by the power of prince of demons(Beelzebul) by the Pharisees_ Matt 10:34. Please brethren be mindful of what you say. Mind you, demon cannot cast out demon! Kingdom divided against itself cannot stand_Matt 12:25. If satan cast out satan it is divided against itself_Matt 12:26.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by jenyphar(f): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
To all you critisizers i have nothing to say to you than to share my testimonies with you,my aunt whom i live wit was diagnosed wit HIV/AID for 7 years and day by day she was slowly dieing and there was nothinging anybody could do for her until one day we decided to take her to the synagouge for healing and honestly i had doubts until 6months later she went for her normal routine checkup and to my amazement she came back home with a medical reports that says she is HIV negetive.... WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THEY WILL ALWAYS CRITISIZE,i have also come to realise that the more this man is critisized the more his ministry grows
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by obalola7: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
purefact: May I say this: I have read some response to my story by some I know are from TBJ, Pls beloved, We will account for everything we do on this earth whether bad or good, I love TBJ and Pastor Chris so much when it comes to preaching the word of God, you can not take that away from me any day, but please we will be doing ourselves and God a big favor If we find out something that is not Godly in TBJ or Chris, that is making millions of people die ignorantly, instead of looking for medical solution or mind their habit or way of life, they now put their mind on the made believe miracles.

Continuation of my story

Just two months ago(may) my wife started fasting, that she must collect her own blessing from synagogue like other women, she is not going to go for any fibroid operation before she will carry her child, one Thursday, she now went to book for prayer line one Friday as usual, but was told it is now on Saturdays for prayer line not Sundays anymore but they must buy a compulsory three hundred naira faith book by TBJ( that I have uploaded).
The vary day of arrangement against the Saturday healing, she was asked to buy the compulsory three hundred naira book and they were all videoed and were asked to make sure they put on the same shirt that was videoed with them on Saturday morning for the healing.

On Saturday, I prayed with her and ask the favor of God to go with her, she came back later that day and told me all the usual miracles and she fell, even one white worker among the workers there, told her she should come for her testimony. She told me that one woman was almost strip of her placard(where you problems are written on) because she said she forgot She was so positive that her month is this; nothing will pass this month for her not to get pregnant. Her flow did not come the very day, that made her to be so positive again, within three to four days the delayed flow came, and her anger made her to do some unusual things, that caused misunderstanding between me and her for some days, I separated myself from her for some days which led to Her Elder brother coming from Benin city to make peace.

My brother in-law, had once called on phone that he was going to bring one of his friend who could not work to synagogue, and that they watch his preaching through satellite in Benin city, I then asked him why dint he come again, he said I should not mind the Man’s son, that he brought his father to Lagos, Lodged for about three weeks but could not see the Man of God, I now told him that it is now easy that my wife just attended one healing session. I now inserted the VCD of Beware of the Blasphemers for him to watch, while we were watching that clip, I noticed some things that surprised me.

There is this clip of one Sister Martha from America; she was duped of twenty two thousand Australian dollars, When I was watching the footage I noticed from the lady’s story, she came to synagogue with a problem, not mentioned, and was prayed for around 2003, she was now duped because her problem was still there and she called the Synagogue church that she want to speak with TBJ. A lady picked up the phone and said he was going to hook him up to TBJ, she said she talked with a man who claimed he was the real TBJ, she was asked to pay some money for anointing oil, etc. When they showed the boys(two) they blurred their faces you can never recognize them If you see them outside and one of them said “Original TBJ sorry, we are the fake, TBJ, now asked them to speak the truth, ONE OF THE FRAUD STARS said, “We collected money from our Foreign evangelist( Sis. Martha) “our” means, he(the fraud stars) are part of the ministry and for TBJ to mask them is another reason for one to understand that there is a skeleton in his cupboard.

Just when I was trying to go over these clips, I was browsing one day when I saw sir john’s story about Christ embassy healing school, I do go to the cyber café to read the tread because my wife was thinking of going to CE, eventually I register this name Purefact because I wanted to contribute to the topic, I did that and somebody wanted to shut me up, out of curiosity I now went back to watch some TBJ vcd that I bought from the church, to my greatest surprise, I saw the Arranged miracle thing in the video clip which is exactly what sir john talked about and so many fake prophesies prophesy in the VCD I could not sleep, and I vowed to show it to everybody so that you can judge for your self.

The white people are been used also in this tape that I will want every body to see,

Pls anybody who can teach me how to upload video pls to utube?

To be continued…, 5

Its been over 3 yrs that we have see you here, i hope you are ok and TB Joshua has not attack you or your swearing has caught up with you?
Just currious because you said To be continued and its over 3 yrs now, we are yet to see you or your comment. Please lets us know you are still alive
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by SCOANNIGERIA(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are you sick ? Do you need deliverance in any sickness and disease? Contact the SCOAN NIGERIA HELP LINES:
+234 (0)8153815461
+234(0)8067981687
To book Appointment in Meeting PROPHET T.B JOSHUA.

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.