Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] (31310 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Visocrate(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerians are suffering God help us nobody helps until the person falls down and dies before people will come very sure that if the people standing had met him while he was alive and demanded help from them they would have turned their back on him now he is dead and people are crowding him RIP
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by shos: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Airforce1:
I guess its an accident.

pedestrian bridge is about 3minutes walk from where he was knocked down ..

May God Accept His Soul Into His Kingdom
this man look like saka
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by zinaunreal(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Bye Bro
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by ChynoBEATS: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Airforce1:
I guess its an accident.

pedestrian bridge is about 3minutes walk from where he was knocked down ..

May God Accept His Soul Into His Kingdom

I know the papa o ... My Dad just confirmed his death now sef ...........
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Airforce1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

I know the papa o ... My Dad just confirmed his death now sef ...........

take heart bro

I'm sorry
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by ChynoBEATS: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Airforce1:

take heart bro
I'm sorry
His wife died first ... Like 2years ago He used to be the driver of the anglican church my mum attends..... And his 2nd son is my set mate in school ...
sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] by Airforce1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

His wife died first ... Like 2years ago
He used to be the driver of the anglican church my mum attends.....
And his 2nd son is my set mate in school ...

sad

I'm sorry mehn

He's in peace now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / World Most Hilarious Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.