Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

When Will Police Arrest Saraki ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Police Arrest Saraki ??? (389 Views)

PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order? / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Police Arrest Saraki ??? by RollingStones(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Too much of Mouth Action was given to APC supporters yesterday that they all forgot their surenames.

Out of their blind hatred for our Senate President they enjoyed the Mouth Action hoping that Saraki would be arrested.

What an insult to the Office of the Senate President!!

It might interest you all to know that even after the CCT directed the IG of Police to go and arrest Saraki that the police later released a report late yesterday that they are still waiting on a directive towards effecting Saraki's arrest.

I want you all to understand that you are up against the 3rd man in the country.

As the Senate President he enjoys some immunity.

The police cannot just go and apprehend him like a common criminal.

The IG of Police know better than all of you APC supporters.

Permit me to prophesy to you that which will happen nextweek Monday and subsequent days to follow.

1. That the Senate President will retain his position as the Senate President till 2019.

2. That the Senate President will defeat his political detractors and will come out victorious.

3. That the Senate President will silence his enemies at the CCT and victory shall follow him from now till the end of his lifetime.

If APC wants to fight corruption within APC they should start with TundeFashola.Com and equally urge the Lizard of Ubima to go to the Panel of Probe set up by Wike to clear his name.

APC should pls remind me the latest concerning the Senate Forgery Rules that was used to elect Saraki and Ekweremmadu?

Or has it gone underground?

Same fate awaits CCT nextweek.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Police Arrest Saraki ??? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
When they can arrest Tinubu.
Re: When Will Police Arrest Saraki ??? by RollingStones(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2015
salaksmana:
When they can arrest Tinubu.
I thought the Mouth Odour is a Saint.

(1) (Reply)

Book Claims British PM David Cameron Put His Penis In A Pig’s Mouth / If I Were Saraki... / Icpc Moves Against Visa Racketeering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.