Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy (13664 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

My question is to you , not to "dem". So let "dem" answer ur questions while you answer mine and then ask me any question.

Why would he answer u, he is busy planning the next attack on xtians, 'Jihad they said'.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Meritbaba(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its so disheartening the extent worshipper of a son of a bitch will go in attacking muslims all in the name of jealousy, well islam will keep growing whether u like it or not.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by neocortex: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Seun didn't force you to go into a Muslim dash board or topic. Before you go in you might have been warned not to open of you are not a muslim that it will be posted on your profile.

Nobody forced you. What we're u even looking for in a Muslim topic if not for your usual plan of abusiveness. Lost fellows.

If you take your time to reflect freely you will find out that all the things you believe are hogwash.
You are no different from bishopmagic the Christian fanatic, both of you are different side of the
same coin who believes those who don't follow their religion are going to an imaginary hell.

Have you ever wondered why you are asked to pray 5 times a day ?
It was specifically designed to prevent you from honest reflection, the
idea is that if you are bombarded with the same message 5 Tims a day, it
will be difficult to ever question your religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by neocortex: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Hahahahaha Goat cheesy
[b]Allah the is the Greatest he sees and hears all things. [/b]There's no language he doesn't understand. He created the universe.
The Quran was revealed in Arabic. Muslims all around the world learns it like that. And pray with it. Blinded goat even when Buhari was being sworn in, the Imam there prayed in English. Where you're foolish is that you fail to realize that Solat (daily prayers) has a way it should be observed and thus the reason we have to follow the right way.
No wonder the document you follow has been corrupted coz your ignorant self have never seen it in the original language it was written. Goats just got a messed up English version. And follows the long lost Paul like sheeps.

How did you know that ?
Your imam say so ?

It is high time you dropped the mental yoke on your head.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by tonychristopher: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
neocortex:

How did you know that ?
Your imam say so ?

He is so unyokeable ...some times I wonder how people reason

A god that gears and hears only Arabic and they are forced to recite in Arabic ..wash prick and ears calling it ablution

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
neocortex:

If you take your time to reflect freely you will find out that all the things you believe are hogwash.
You are no different from bishopmagic the Christian fanatic, both of you are different side of the
same coin who believes those who don't follow their religion are going to an imaginary hell.

cheesy Mr Intelligent Historian Quo Philosophist Pan Psychologist,
What you driving at? I don't hv a time with you for sure.
But First do you believe there exist any supreme being called God?
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
neocortex:

How did you know that ?
Your imam say so ?

Do me a favor please.

[size=16pt]Gerraarahhiaa![/size] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

He is so unyokeable ...some times I wonder how people reason

A god that gears and hears only Arabic and they are forced to recite in Arabic ..wash prick and ears calling it ablution

Sheer Ignorance display...
But do I seem fazed? Definitely not.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by neocortex: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

cheesy Mr Intelligent Historian Quo Philosophist Pan Psychologist,
What you driving at? I don't hv a time with you for sure.
But First do you believe there exist any supreme being called God?

If by supreme you mean in charge of all things , then I don't know if there is .
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
I agree with you. Why are they running to Europe? What about Saudi,Bahrain and co..
Just looking for peaceful nations to destroy with their madness. I don't pity them anymore because of their wickedness to Black African migrants.

Even Turkey,a Muslim country don't want them....
BishopMagic:
The west is decieving themselves to think that these people can ever fit into a liberal society.

As the pic shows, their hearts will still remain in the same desolate place they are fleeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Holy indeed...
And tell your ladies to stop using vagina tighteners,Your mallams are the ones hawking it. A single and decent woman doesn't need that.

mubarakopeyemi:

grin we pray to God in the mosque. Not to clap or dance or make our ladies wear mini skirts to the holy house confusing the holy. grin not to make the Imam to fly jets while the normal musilims are hungry. Not to scam people of 10% of their income. Etc

The section on Nairaland was not locked it was because of you bigots they had to put a warning and exclude you guys from the section. Una wahala too much. It was glaring that you guys are so they hateful that all you know of is go around looking for Muslim threads. Jobless lots grin

Take away America you have taken away the threat to world peace.
Google this "number 1 threat to world peace" the USA will just pop out grin

Confirm here
www.nsnbc.me/2013/09/01/usa-no-1-threat-to-world-peace-security-and-freedom/

www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/03/2014-gallup-international-poll-us-1-threat-world-peace.html

1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by bakila: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
ISILAM GOAT/RAM

Please don't argue wif mubarakopeyemi S/he's a Yoruba MUSILEM Na follow follow them be.
grin
Crazy ex- mercenary. You are an example of what he is talking about.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by dolphinheart(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Y'all Christians grin

You can ascribe me to any religion as long as you dnt or wunt tell me if the scriptures you quoted are from allah or are false man made fabrications of the scriptures.
Ok , no p, other people on the thread have now known that there are some questions you can't or wunt answer.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
bakila:
Crazy ex- mercenary. You are an example of what he is talking about.

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

You can ascribe me to any religion as long as you dnt or wunt tell me if the scriptures you quoted are from allah or are false man made fabrications of the scriptures.
Ok , no p, other people on the thread have now known that there are some questions you can't or wunt answer.

Seriously you think I take y'all serious anymore? since my questions weren't answered but all we had was just episodes of non ending arguements.

I dont have the energy for that.

I've seen all those questions and I can answer all d bullshit but it will be just continue without any end or submission. So why waste my energy.

Almost everyone here are not enlightened about the bucolic plans of the West and their dubious ways. Which even if I start explaining from day till night none of them will reason it.

I've said it serveral times. Islam doesn't bread terrorism. Those terror groups are a product of the US. I repeat US. Challenge me by making the research on your own. Osama was a CIA agent used by the USA to demean Russia then but when he stopped their agenda and decided not to do evil anymore they named him evil.

George bush did 9/11. It was an inside job no attack was made.
The US killed thousands of Iraqis then saying they had weapons of mass destruction. In the end they couldn't find any. What do they say? Sorry. Just Sorry. For dropping bombs and missiles on innocent civilians. Dod anyone call US a terror nation? No! Afterall they save the world (in delusion). Same way Israel was bombing palestine earlier this year. Innocent and armless civilians. What does the USA have to say. Nothing! Nobody saw that as an act of terror.
Ever wondered why is it that it is all countries that the US has a hand in their affairs that goes bad.

Say Libya. How was it under Gaddafi how is it now?
Same as Pakistan. Syria. Iraq. Afghan.

Little wonder the USA is the number 1 threat to world peace? Pls Google that too if u doubt me. All terrorist groups are a product of the USA.

I can only talk to people who are ready for reasonability. Not some continuous hate or attack foundated arguments that never ends.

This thread itself is hate and attack foundated.

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
Holy indeed...
And tell your ladies to stop using vagina tighteners,Your mallams are the ones hawking it. A single and decent woman doesn't need that.

This post of yours is irrelevant and makes no sense. You also want to be noticed. Fine you have been noticed.
Please.
Deal with those.

Pastor rapes 15 Years old girl in ondo
www.nairaland.com/2604738/pastor-rapes-15-year-old-girl-ondo

Pastor rapes 16 year old during three days delivery
www.nairaland.com/2586292/pastor-rapes-16-year-old-during-three-day

Pastor rapes 13 years old during night vigil
www.nairaland.com/2509751/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-girl-during

PASTOR APPREHENDED AT A CEMETERY WITH AN UNDER AGED GIRL (DELTA STATE)
www.nairaland.com/2492818/pastor-caught-girl-cemetery-delta

Pastor saying his semen is a holy milk cheesy cheesy lmao
www.lindaikeji..com/2015/09/an-evangelical-pastor-arrested-for.html?m=1

What about that south African Pastor too. That clown that feeds his blind followers like you snakes, clothes, grass grin (when Ino be goat) ??

These are your advocates.
Before you speak ill about others. Check yourself. Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by dolphinheart(m): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Seriously you think I take y'all serious anymore? since my questions weren't answered but all we had was just episodes of non ending arguements.

I have not argued with you have I? Just asked a simple question

I dont have the energy for that.

I've seen all those questions and I can answer all d bullshit but it will be just continue without any end or submission. So why waste my energy.
Ok , but it still stands that you can't or wunt answer it!

Almost everyone here are not enlightened about the bucolic plans of the West and their dubious ways. Which even if I start explaining from day till night none of them will reason it.

I've said it serveral times. Islam doesn't bread terrorism. Those terror groups are a product of the US. I repeat US. Challenge me by making the research on your own. Osama was a CIA agent used by the USA to demean Russia then but when he stopped their agenda and decided not to do evil anymore they named him evil.
Verry interesting, maybe you have some info that I have not heard about.
Now has osama been fighting before the CIA used him?
What was the CIA using him for, cus I thought he was used to fight the Russians who where killing the mislims in afga! Now that is a bad thing right! ,to help the musl.ms in their right agaist their oppressors. Yep it is a bad move that the U.S realized to late .

More interesting is the fact that osama was a devout musl.m from birth, did they not teach him that violence and killing is bad? Why did he not tell the unbelievers that what they wanted to use him for is bad and against his religion?!. Guess he was not a good religious student.

George bush did 9/11. It was an inside job no attack was made.

No attack was made? Bro, I watched the plane crash into the twin towers and it was not acted, it was real.
If it was geoge bush , an unbelievers plan. He did use believers to carry it out. And osama personally took the glory for that incident. Wondered why he said he planned it if he did not plan it. Maybe he was more stupid than I thought he was .

The US killed thousands of Iraqis then saying they had weapons of mass destruction. In the end they couldn't find any. What do they say? Sorry. Just Sorry. For dropping bombs and missiles on innocent civilians. Dod anyone call US a terror nation? No! Afterall they save the world (in delusion). Same way Israel was bombing palestine earlier this year. Innocent and armless civilians. What does the USA have to say. Nothing! Nobody saw that as an act of terror.
Ever wondered why is it that it is all countries that the US has a hand in their affairs that goes bad.

Say Libya. How was it under Gaddafi how is it now?
Same as Pakistan. Syria. Iraq. Afghan.

You are right, very right, that's what nations that are powerful do, from the time when kingdoms and nations started springing up on the surface of the earth, the stronger ones have always been fighting, oppressing, killing and ruling over the weaker ones, conquering and taking their lands. The Egyptians did it on the nubians, the assyrians did on the ten tribe kingdom of isreal , the babylonians too, the Persians on the middle east, the mercedonians on the Persians and babylonians, the romans on the then known world, the Arabs on there neighbors the sassanians and others. So who is to say that the u.s has no right to do as great nations of old did. They are only following traditions.

Little wonder the USA is the number 1 threat to world peace? Pls Google that too if u doubt me. All terrorist groups are a product of the USA.
Good, USA using musl.ms to kill musl.ms in musl.m lands while they take the resources to better their unbelivers and lands, what an irony, what a world!

These same number 1 threat to world peace is the highest seller of weapons to the kingdom of saudi arabia.

These same unbelieving country still maintains millitary presence in the kingdom where there two most important sites in islamm are housed. At a time they had over 60,000 infidel troops in that kingdom.

These same bad country was supported by majority of the Islamic world rulers when they invaded Iraq, abi no be so?

I can only talk to people who are ready for reasonability. Not some continuous hate or attack foundated arguments that never ends.

This thread itself is hate and attack foundated.

Who attacked Kuwait ? Was it not another Musl.m country? Who bailed them out, the infidels.

Who are those attacking syria at the moment , both infidels and musl.ms.

Who is bombing yemen .

Did two musl.m nations not fight themselves (Iraq vs Iran)

It is the denial of the present world crises caused by the association of infidels and musl.s that is causing hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by dolphinheart(m): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2015
@ mubarakopeyemi

I strongly do not support what the isrealis are doing or have done to the Palestinians. I wish they where not doing what we see on TV .

But look at the situation , you send deadly missiles towards me, I send deadly missiles back at you, yet you shout that my weapons are killing you. Was ur weapon meant to just say "good morning sir" and fly back to you? Was it not meant to do the same thing that my missiles are doing to you?

You say they closed you borders , that's why you are fighting them, did the Egyptians not close ur border too? Why are you not fighting the Egyptians?

The isrealis say you and ur friends want to wipe them out, recent history has shown this to be true. Thus they take a stand. You hold ur fist to their face, they wunt do d same, they will punch you immediately. You bring a stick to hit them, they wunt look for planks, they shoot you with their gun. You bring a knife, they bring Ak 47. You bring guns, they launch missiles. You launch missiles, they lauch fatter, more sophisticated missiles and invade ur land for extra effect.

So why fight such people, living in peace with them is better than trowing stones , cus if you trow stones, I can bet you na grenade dem go throw back!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls everyone should stop posting hate on this thread embarassed, mubarakopeyemi has said it repeatedly and it's only mature to obey him .
Remember he also said this, 'I can only talk to people who are ready for reasonability. Not some continuous hate or attack foundated arguments that never ends. This thread itself is hate and attack foundated'.

So you have your wish in the moniker; dolphinheart wink...Congratulation and have a happy debate.cheesy

Quickly grab popcorn.....Ooourgh! This is gonna be great. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2015
dolphinheart:

I have not argued with you have I? Just asked a simple question

Ok , but it still stands that you can't or wunt answer it!

Verry interesting, maybe you have some info that I have not heard about.
Now has osama been fighting before the CIA used him?
What was the CIA using him for, cus I thought he was used to fight the Russians who where killing the mislims in afga! Now that is a bad thing right! ,to help the musl.ms in their right agaist their oppressors. Yep it is a bad move that the U.S realized to late .

More interesting is the fact that osama was a devout musl.m from birth, did they not teach him that violence and killing is bad? Why did he not tell the unbelievers that what they wanted to use him for is bad and against his religion?!. Guess he was not a good religious student.

No attack was made? Bro, I watched the plane crash into the twin towers and it was not acted, it was real.
If it was geoge bush , an unbelievers plan. He did use believers to carry it out. And osama personally took the glory for that incident. Wondered why he said he planned it if he did not plan it. Maybe he was more stupid than I thought he was .

You are right, very right, that's what nations that are powerful do, from the time when kingdoms and nations started springing up on the surface of the earth, the stronger ones have always been fighting, oppressing, killing and ruling over the weaker ones, conquering and taking their lands. The Egyptians did it on the nubians, the assyrians did on the ten tribe kingdom of isreal , the babylonians too, the Persians on the middle east, the mercedonians on the Persians and babylonians, the romans on the then known world, the Arabs on there neighbors the sassanians and others. So who is to say that the u.s has no right to do as great nations of old did. They are only following traditions.

Good, USA using musl.ms to kill musl.ms in musl.m lands while they take the resources to better their unbelivers and lands, what an irony, what a world!

These same number 1 threat to world peace is the highest seller of weapons to the kingdom of saudi arabia.

These same unbelieving country still maintains millitary presence in the kingdom where there two most important sites in islamm are housed. At a time they had over 60,000 infidel troops in that kingdom.

These same bad country was supported by majority of the Islamic world rulers when they invaded Iraq, abi no be so?

Who attacked Kuwait ? Was it not another Musl.m country? Who bailed them out, the infidels.

Who are those attacking syria at the moment , both infidels and musl.ms.

Who is bombing yemen .

Did two musl.m nations not fight themselves (Iraq vs Iran)

It is the denial of the present world crises caused by the association of infidels and musl.s that is causing hate.

Well the video you wacthed was a Fake. It was an inside job. The Google is there for for you to make research on the analysis of the supposed attack and what really was the event. I won't beat far on this.

From what you wrote up there. You're saying that since a nation is big and great it is okay for them to oppress other weaker nations. Good. How objective you are there. Since Nigeria is better than Benin republic. We can just say they have a bad plan against us and then go in a kill many innocent people. Well That sounds good and normal (To you). Great nations in the past does something doesn't make that thing the right thing I hope you know that.

Secondly, why was USA voted the number threat to world peace? By numerous diplomats and politicians all around the globe. It wasnt me that called them that. Stop trying to twist it with circumstantial events twisted by the media that those guys are good. They are not.

The USA is an advocate of a New world Order. I hope you know what that is. A one world government that would be controlled by the devil. And to achieve this they must take out some people that might want to obstruct them. George bush was busy proclaiming the new world order during his regime. You should know how loud that sounds.

The USA is always meddling in other nation's affairs. Why is it hard to ever leave them alone. Why has the USA not left Assad of Syria alone. Now that the Russia is ready to assist Assad the USA is blaming Russia for supporting Assad, good. The Russia that wanted to support Assad in finishing the ISIS is being blamed by the USA. How puzzling. Who is the USA behind? ISIS or Assad? ISIS of course.

Can you explain the role of the USA in Libya with Gaddafi.

You are free to judge Gaddafi and condemn him as much as you like, but first, allow me to give you facts on what Gaddafi did/intended to do in Africa.

1. Africa spends billions every year paying Europe for using satellite communication systems, in entertainment, security, business or just communications. Gaddafi wanted to get rid of that by paying and setting up satellite system for entire Africa for free, saving Africa billions annually going to europe.

2. Africa is divided into over 55 countries, with different currencies. This makes it hard for trade between African countries. If I wanna buy Cocoa from Ivory coast, I'll have to change my money into US dollars (giving US 5-10% of my money), they I will probably have to turn the dollars into euro, losing another 5-10% of my capital to europe, then change my euro into ivorian franc, again losing another 5-10% of my money to the french treasury. If I started with about South African rand of 1000, by the time I am purchasing cocoa in I vory coast, my money will be worth only rands 650 to 700, the other rand 300 will be in the hands of US and Europe. Gaddafi wanted to get rid of this and replace it with DINAR (An African currency) for doing business in Africa without changing the value…almost like bitcoin that can't be manipulated easily.

3. Gaddafi's government made sure all Libyan investment like oiLibya were all within Africa.

4. Gaddafi Nationalized oil in Libya, mean, the government had control over the resources, sold it and used the money to provide services to the country. With nationalized resources, Libyans didn't have to pay taxes, received free health care, free education from birth to PHD or as far as you wish, free housing for the poor and subsidies on things like food etc. The only people who worked in Libya were Chines, Tchadians, sudanese, and other African Immigrants.

5. Libya was one of the free countries in the world that did not have any form of debts whatsoever. Libya had more money than it's population could use and had billions stores a way around the world. All the money Libya stored in Europe has been squandered by European governments.

6. During Gaddafi's lifetime, AU functions were fully funded by Libya, accommodation for leaders, transportations, and day to day activities at the AU headquarters, now that is being done by European Union. As the saying goes "He who pays the piper calls the tune" These are hard facts of what Colonel Gaddafi, self proclaimed African King of Kings did to the Continent only for us to watch him humiliated and killed like an animal without us raising a voice.

7. Gaddafi spent millions and millions helping Mali and niger with high level irrigation in the deserts so people can be self sustained.Paid full and never expected anything back.

8. Way before the BRICS came up with idea of forming their own development bank to rival world bank and IMF, Gaddafi already initiated a high level talks into starting an African Development Bank where African governments would go and borrow money at low rates for developments of things like infrastructure, academic institutions, medical institutions, research institutions among other things. This would have saved Africa from IMF and their predatory lending habits of structural adjustment programs which are notorious in keeping countries in porvety while they take ownership of your natural resources.
Gaddafi was not perfect or an angel, but he was better than 80% of the world leaders.
NOW LOOK AT YOUR LEADER AND THEN COME HERE AND CONDEMN GADDAFI.
The people Nato helped from Benghazi to attack Gaddafi are all now confirmed members of ISIS creating chaos in North Africa and middle east.
Bob Marley once sang "How long shall they kill our pro[hets, while we stand a side and look"

Where is the USA now that Libya is in deep shìt.?? Afterall the USA wanted freedom for them. They had a role in the Nation but now are the Libyans free??

It is in the USA agenda to split Nigeria also. They might really achieve that. Now that the biafran agigation has begun.

You can always say that Islam breed terrorism and the USA is a very nice nation. but are you ready to look at the other side of the story and see if it is the other way round? I'm a open minded individual I was once an ardent supporter of the USA and the west in general. I eventually decided to look at the other side but what i learnt marvelled me and I saw the truth. unfortunately the media has controlled the minds of the majority.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Guess you think you did a great research...
Well,your hypocrisy and pretence is something open to the world even thou you try to oppress the media to cover it up.
Just the way you people threatened seun and he created a different section for you. Religion of peace indeed.
A gay mosque was opened in Paris,it was posted here but you radical muslims came up with threats and the thread was deleted.
The immorality in your religion knows no boundary...
mubarakopeyemi:

This post of yours is irrelevant and makes no sense. You also want to be noticed. Fine you have been noticed.
Please.
Deal with those.

Pastor rapes 15 Years old girl in ondo
www.nairaland.com/2604738/pastor-rapes-15-year-old-girl-ondo

Pastor rapes 16 year old during three days delivery
www.nairaland.com/2586292/pastor-rapes-16-year-old-during-three-day

Pastor rapes 13 years old during night vigil
www.nairaland.com/2509751/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-girl-during

PASTOR APPREHENDED AT A CEMETERY WITH AN UNDER AGED GIRL (DELTA STATE)
www.nairaland.com/2492818/pastor-caught-girl-cemetery-delta

Pastor saying his semen is a holy milk cheesy cheesy lmao
www.lindaikeji..com/2015/09/an-evangelical-pastor-arrested-for.html?m=1

What about that south African Pastor too. That clown that feeds his blind followers like you snakes, clothes, grass grin (when Ino be goat) ??

These are your advocates.
Before you speak ill about others. Check yourself. Thanks grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
peppyluv02:
Guess you think you did a great research...
Well,your hypocrisy and pretence is something open to the world even thou you try to oppress the media to cover it up.
Just the way you people threatened seun and he created a different section for you. Religion of peace indeed.
A gay mosque was opened in Paris,it was posted here but you radical muslims came up with threats and the thread was deleted.
The immorality in your religion knows no boundary...

You have a problem. Have u addressed the issues I raised about your religion?? Address those ones and just GTFOH. angry
morality is pastors your men of God raping girls abi and one making the women suck his dic.k for a holy fluid I suppose angry or the other pastor feeding grass clothes and saneks to his blind followers undecided. I wont even reply this notice me dunces anymore angry

If you live in a Glass house don't throw stones. Pot calling kettle black grin

Mind you that useless post u attached as a pic is baseless. No baby factories has been seen in the north, But uncountables were found in the east the Christians dominated area, and it was carried by news several times not once not twice not thrice. infact it is a booming business. I can just go on my Facebook and say anything I Wish. Who the F is Ahmed Madaki ?? Who knows him? Mubarakopeyemi can also go to FB and just put any random thing there.
This is how they easily brainwashed you all of falsehood. You never learn to look at things by your very selves. Follow follow like zombie.

Infact I don't even have to reply u self cool

I'm done with you cool
U can talk till tomorrow. **Kokanye**
Quote me till dawn and dusk.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by cocolacec(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

[size=18pt]
Imam tells migrants to "breed with Europeans" to conquer them and "Allah willing we will trample them under our foot"[/size]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

WHO IS THIS BISHOPMAGIC I BEG NO DISGRACE YOURSELF FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO EUROPE.ARABS AND TURKS HAVE BEEN MARRYING THE WHITE WOMEN TIME IMMEMORIAL.SO WHAT THE IMAM IS SAYING IS NOT NEW.MY NEIGHBOUR A PALESTINIAN IS MARRIED TO A DANISH/SWEDISH WOMAN AND THE HAVE 5 KIDS AND MANY LIKE THAT.THE WORLD IS SO FULL OF CARING AND SHARING.EUROPEANS PREFER ARABS TO BLACKS ANYTIME ANYDAY BECAUSE OF THE SKIN COLOUR THEIR OFFSPRING WILL INHERIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oImkFVDDoE
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
neocortex:

The Bishop has already made it clear on what a Christian fundamentalist is.

Does bishop look like someone to die for christ?

This nigga doesn't turn the other cheek

I will biatch slap you for looking at me funny
BishopMagic:

[size=18pt]The fool known as a Christian Fundamentalist[/size]
There is much confusion as to who or what is known as a Christian Fundamentalist.

Most people assume that a Christian Fundamentalist is the same thing like their Muslim counterparts with the typical stereotype being an obese, gun totting, bible clutching, white supremascist from the bible belt of America who is so akin to saying "God Bless Amurikka".

Well that is not what a Christian fundamentalist is. The above description is just your average inbred redneck white trash.

A Christian fundamentalist is that fool who upon hearing of any part of the world where there is conflict packs his or her bags and armed with their bible and moral toga heads straight into the conflict zone.

When I saw the video of Jihadi John beheading one of these fools I could not wait for Jihad John to stop his mad rants and get on with beheading the fool kneeling down before him.

The Muslim Fundamentalist kills for his god while the foolish Christian fundamentalist is ever ready to have his or her head decapitated for their god.

I will give the Darwin award to the Christian fundamentalist over the Muslim fundamentalist because at least the Muslim died making a point or furthering the jihad cause by blowing themselves up taking with him his enemies.

But the Christian fool dies for nothing but his or her own selfish aims to make heaven by willingly offering his or herself to danger.

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by cocolacec(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
REFUGEES STATUS IS NOT AUTOMATIC TO ALL MIGRANTS COMING INTO EUROPE WHETHER MUSLIMS,HINDUS,XTIAN ETC .FEW ARE GRANTED RESIDENCE PERMIT,MANY WASTE YEARS OF THEIR LIVES IN LIMBO,SOME GO INTO HIDING AND MANY ARE DEPORTED.

ASYLUM SEEKERS CREATE HUGE EMPLOYMENT TO THE LAWYERS ,THE GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS,SOCIAL SERVICE,SCHOOLS,THE LOCAL COUNCILS,PROPERTY OWNERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW4Zuktuq_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5hQBL1huqU

ALL THOSE AGAINST MUSLIM IMMIGRATION/MULTICULTURALISM TO EUROPE THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Didn't bother reading your rubbish...Religion of hypocrites and pedophiles.
mubarakopeyemi:

You have a problem. Have u addressed the issues I raised about your religion?? Address those ones and just GTFOH. angry
morality is pastors your men of God raping girls abi and one making the women suck his dic.k for a holy fluid I suppose angry or the other pastor feeding grass clothes and saneks to his blind followers undecided. I wont even reply this notice me dunces anymore angry

If you live in a Glass house don't throw stones. Pot calling kettle black grin

Mind you that useless post u attached as a pic is baseless. No baby factories has been seen in the north, But uncountables were found in the east the Christians dominated area, and it was carried by news several times not once not twice not thrice. infact it is a booming business. I can just go on my Facebook and say anything I Wish. Who the F is Ahmed Madaki ?? Who knows him? Mubarakopeyemi can also go to FB and just put any random thing there.
This is how they easily brainwashed you all of falsehood. You never learn to look at things by your very selves. Follow follow like zombie.

Infact I don't even have to reply u self cool

I'm done with you cool
U can talk till tomorrow. **Kokanye**
Quote me till dawn and dusk.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by bakila: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=ERODEDEAST post=38250056][/quote] You have even changed you sex, crazy mercenary. Now that the Army have disparsed the evil people from Sambisa how do eat?
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
bakila:
You have even changed you sex, crazy mercenary. Now that the Army have disparsed the evil people from Sambisa how do eat?

Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by bakila: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=ERODEDEAST post=38270786][/quote]
Your uncle looks like the president. You dont you stop spreading his picture on the internet and take care of him?
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by bakila: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
You ILLITERATE, Now that I've given you enough attention, run along Jack.
wHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM SAMBISA IF YOU CAN POINT A GUN VERY WELL? FOOLISH MERCENARY.
Re: Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
peppyluv02:
Didn't bother reading your rubbish...Religion of hypocrites and pedophiles.
Ok babe how about this. For y'all Christians here.

According to Mark 16:17-18 Christians would be able to do all sorts;
1- speak in foreign tongues (languages without prior knowledge)
2- Pick up snakes grin
3- Take poison and they shall not be harmed grin Funny.

[size=14pt]Mark 16:17-- And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
Mark 16:18-- they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

[/size]

please you are all devoted Christians, can you please try any of these and prove yaself that you're a true xtian.

I just want you to hold a cobra grin
Just a Cobra. Pls don't take poison cheesy I love u still.

Or just read Chinese words. Afterall you're familiar with China films smiley

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death / British Cargo Vessel Attacked In Red Sea / Photos From 2017 General Elections In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.