Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (35479 Views)

Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by FTBOY: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
midasbliss:

I hope that guy staring survived...
I hope he was rescued
I hope they didn't watch him die then get him bundled up
miss, seriously...i'd rather wish for a quick death than survive limbless. i can't imagine the pains and agony they are passing through
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by billyG(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
D public need 2 know what actually happen happen 2 serve as LFI how can a cooking gas cylinder of less than 2bar scatter pple body like this.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by themanderon: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Antoinne:
Can't they help those guys who are still alive? And they stand there looking and taking pictures!

Nevertheless, what they were doing was so unsafe. Why in the hell would they be doing stuff like that, transferring gas so that it can expand and explode. My guess is, they were transferring at low pressure, so that the volume expanded and the thing exploded on them. Dimwits.
You my friend have a problem, have you ever heard of the word accident? How did you arrive at the conclusion you did? And calling the dead dimwits is not the nicest thing to do. Thank you.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by chichriso: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
This gas is more powerful than Boko Haram bomb

YOU CAN CLICK MY SIGNATURES

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Paitty(f): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
It was indeed very graphic,..i couldn't bear to look wen i got there on dat faithful day

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Waterway: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
magicminister:
Our emergency response is just appalling.
The guy with his intertine outside and the other guy were still alive.
Unfortunately, they died later.
I can see their bodies in the pickup van...

Fuccck this country maine!!

@ magicminister .

Think about it , these victims had no chance at survival. the best chance is what happened in the first 10mins of event ----resuscitation. If you were there what can you do ? Administer measures to stop bleeding---torniquets . If the victim is not breathing ---then CPR and Advanced cardiac life Support (ACLS) mesures. Now how many young men & women are taught these simple measures in school (JSS) or universities . How many protest the poor zoning of filling stations for petrol and cooking gas refills in or close to residential areas. Any inspections by state or local govt to ensure compliance So these are areas where you and I could make a difference , get involved in our local politics and talk to our representatives. Know these elected officials and send signed petitions to change our communities so we or our loved ones will not be the next victims of this type of tragedy. !!
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by pslm23(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
What the hell...?

At least two of those guys are not dead when the pictures were taken, as seen in the first two photos.
People around there didn't call for ambulances, but stand around to take pics, and watch the victims bleed to death!

They finally get loaded into a pick up van like pieces of trash after they're dead. Such a pity.

What happened to humanity, for goodness sake?!

Actually those two don't seem to be dead yet but throwing them in that unsanitary truck like garbage or butchered meat, will surely kill them! Especially the one that had his guts hanging out! I see they tied, most likely, a filthy piece of cloth over the gut!
The way Nigerians treat people that have been seriously injured is one reason many of them don't make it out of their accidents alive!

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by darnley16(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
inikamoze:
WHAT DA Bleep angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Imagine standing like idiots snapping away at half dead people begging for life. Bleep all those standing by taking pictures like their lives depend on it. Its annoying how degenerating we as humans have become. Instead of looking for means to keep them alive,the Bastards were standing aloof with their useless phones taking pictures.
Karma awaits everyone present there doing nothing.
don't be mad at my question but what could they have done, most of them had already made calls already
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by zheroes(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2015
this is why I always pray to God every day to take problems bigger than me away from me, because when things happen like this in Nigeria you are on your own, its only when there is a plane crash that its a national problem, auto crash sef you are almost on your own. this could have been anybody, but what I expect the authorities to do is to investigate the cause of this and get a way to educate the masses so that we don't get a repeat of this. what went wrong? and its really sad, these guys were still struggling for life and were alive and there was nothing the people around could have done to help. oh God please continue to protect us and our families.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by cococandy(f): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2015
This is utterly appalling.
Jeez. cry cry cry

Hell hole indeed. Indeed.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Peaceworld(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
And I still wonder why Nairalanders keep posting such graphic pictures without warning their viewers? Not to disrespect the dead, but this is really disrespectful of those who died. I'm so ashamed of this behavior, really. I think we're more mature than this. Anyone with even a little sense of decency won't be posting this. The mods should do their work, please.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Kalvan: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Only in Africa. Lol!

No ambulance?! They look like chopped beef in that pickup.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by fejikudz(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
nawa o
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by midasbliss(f): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
FTBOY:
miss, seriously...i'd rather wish for a quick death than survive limbless. i can't imagine the pains and agony they are passing through
hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Caught And Butchered In My Area (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.