Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions (2336 Views)

Geography 0bj/essay Verified Answers WASCE 2018 / Engli$ 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (1)cbcdbabcda / Ec0n0mics Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh, F0r Fre€[click Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2015
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL ANSWERS 07066531599 .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXPO FOR 2015 WAEC GCE ANSWERS
1. You recently won some prize money at c keenly contested competition. Write a letter to your father telling him about your victory and how you intend to spend the money.
5. Write a story to illustrate the saying: No condition is permanent.
(6a) We are informed that when he stood up to go home,that was the first time he will be standing up in hours.
(6b) He was careful because he felt he did not have his glasses on.
(6c) He responded like that to his wife because he was bothered about his glasses.
(6d) He was agitated about finding the glasses.
(6e) His attempt to put on his old pair of glasses helped him in discovering that he had had his glasses on all the while.
(6f)
(i)Adverbial clause
(ii)It modifies the verb,’waited’.
(6g) it is in quotation because the pair of glasses was not lost after all.
(6h)
(i)find
(i)worried
(iii)cautious
(iv)a distance
(v)rushed
(vi)left

7a) i)The factor that militate against extra curricular activities is the over used fewer teachers present in schools ii)The factor that militate against extra curricular activities is the poor altitude on the part of the students themselves

7b)

i)Students should participates in extra curricular activities in order to understand the fruitfulness of leisure ii)Students should participate in etra curricular activities in order to have arrays of opportunities to self discovery of talents

iii)Students should participate in extra curricular activities in order interest

iv)Students should participate in extra curricular activities so as to be embedded with idealism and ready generosity of students of teenage

(6A) We are informed that when he stood up to go home,that was the first time he will be standing up in hours. (B)He was careful because he felt he did not have his glasses on.

(C)He responded like that to his wife because he was bothered about his glasses. (D)He was agitated about finding the glasses.

(E)His attempt to put on his old pair of glasses helped him in discovering that he had had his glasses on all the while.

(F)

I)Adverbial clause

Ii)It modifies the verb,'waited'.

G)it is in quotation because the pair of glasses was not lost after all.

H) I)find

Ii)worried

Iii)cautious

Iv)a distance

V)rushed

Vi)left

NO5.

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. Years back when I was a kid about age 8,I had a teacher in primary class Three. He was mean to us kids, taking out hisfrustrations on us in outbursts of anger resulting in verbal and physicalabuse. I, (and am sure) many others never forgot. Life went on. Ten years later as a freshman I was on the queue at theUniversity Health Centre in another city, when I heard someone call my name. Wonderingwho it could be since we were just few days in school, I turned around only tosee my teacher from years ago. I asked him what he was doing there. He told mehe too was matriculating. Thank God for Jesus! I bore him no grudges. The pastis past but I learnt my lesson. Then we were teacher and student. Now, we’re co-freshmen! The tableshad turned. Life had gone full circle. Oh, yes! Indeed life is a cycle. Those whoare up today may be down tomorrow and those who are down today may be up tomorrow.So, you don’t despise the “beggar” you meet on your way up, you may need him onyour way down! I think we need to re-evaluate the way we look at the people we meet onour journey in life. We should stop placing people in those little stereo-typedboxes we’ve formed in our heads. Destiny happens in the most unusual of placesand with the least likely of people. Tomorrow you may be the one to need thehelp of the person who needs your help today. Listen, that a man is down todaydoes not mean he will be down forever! Conditions MAY change. Conditions DO change. And conditions WILL change. No condition is permanent! Or No5 No Condition is Permanent There was a rich man living in a village called waterloo.The richman is so wicked,greed,jealous and selfish..He treated people like animals,he did not care for the poor..The rich man had two wives and four children,two sons and two daughters..The two sons are called jospeh and joe. Joe is the eldest and Jospeh is the younger one. Whils the two daughters are mary and jane...The eldest son jospeh is so wicked to the poor people..A poor man from another village came to see the rich man, because he was hungry the rich man did not give him anything and he command his guard to draged him out of the compound.. Time come when the rich man started facing alot of difficulties in his life his two sons on the way comming home they met an old blind man and these blind man is from there father house for help and there father gave the blind man a bag and their was a poison snake inside the bag..so when the rich man sons see the bag with the old blind man, they try to stole it from the blind man and ran away..they went to a coner and try to opened the bag and they saw a big snake ,and the snake bite jospeh and joe ran away on the way going a lorry hit him..and both of them die..Their father was almost collapse when he had the news... in two days time his company was burnt down..all what he had was finish his wife and daughter ran away from him and he did not have no guard again...He ran away from the village and the village that he went he met a richman and he ask for help to the richman. The rich man said do you remeber what you did to me when i met you for help when you draged me out of your house..Iam not going to help you get out of my house...then the man went away he remain poor and at the end he die..

Call 07066531599 for more

CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL ANSWERS 07066531599 .
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
1. You recently won some prize money at c keenly contested competition. Write a letter to your father telling him about your victory and how you intend to spend the money.
(6a) We are informed that when he stood up to go home,that was the first time he will be standing up in hours.
(6c) He responded like that to his wife because he was bothered about his glasses.
(6e) His attempt to put on his old pair of glasses helped him in discovering that he had had his glasses on all the while.
(6f)
(i)Adverbial clause
(6h)
(i)find
(i)worried
(iii)cautious
(iv)a distance
(v)rushed
(vi)left

7a) i)The factor that militate against extra curricular activities is the over used fewer teachers present in schools ii)The factor that militate against extra curricular activities is the poor altitude on the part of the students themselves

7b)

i)Students should participates in extra curricular activities in order to understand the fruitfulness of leisure ii)Students should participate in etra curricular activities in order to have arrays of opportunities to self discovery of talents

iii)Students should participate in extra curricular activities in order interest

iv)Students should participate in extra curricular activities so as to be embedded with idealism and ready generosity of students of teenage

(6A) We are informed that when he stood up to go home,that was the first time he will be standing up in hours. (B)He was careful because he felt he did not have his glasses on.

(C)He responded like that to his wife because he was bothered about his glasses. (D)He was agitated about finding the glasses.

(E)His attempt to put on his old pair of glasses helped him in discovering that he had had his glasses on all the while.

(F)

I)Adverbial clause

H) I)find

Ii)worried

Iii)cautious

Iv)a distance

V)rushed

Vi)left

NO5.

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. Years back when I was a kid about age 8,I had a teacher in primary class Three. He was mean to us kids, taking out hisfrustrations on us in outbursts of anger resulting in verbal and physicalabuse. I, (and am sure) many others never forgot. Life went on. Ten years later as a freshman I was on the queue at theUniversity Health Centre in another city, when I heard someone call my name. Wonderingwho it could be since we were just few days in school, I turned around only tosee my teacher from years ago. I asked him what he was doing there. He told mehe too was matriculating. Thank God for Jesus! I bore him no grudges. The pastis past but I learnt my lesson. Then we were teacher and student. Now, we’re co-freshmen! The tableshad turned. Life had gone full circle. Oh, yes! Indeed life is a cycle. Those whoare up today may be down tomorrow and those who are down today may be up tomorrow.So, you don’t despise the “beggar” you meet on your way up, you may need him onyour way down! I think we need to re-evaluate the way we look at the people we meet onour journey in life. We should stop placing people in those little stereo-typedboxes we’ve formed in our heads. Destiny happens in the most unusual of placesand with the least likely of people. Tomorrow you may be the one to need thehelp of the person who needs your help today. Listen, that a man is down todaydoes not mean he will be down forever! Conditions MAY change. Conditions DO change. And conditions WILL change. No condition is permanent! Or No5 No Condition is Permanent There was a rich man living in a village called waterloo.The richman is so wicked,greed,jealous and selfish..He treated people like animals,he did not care for the poor..The rich man had two wives and four children,two sons and two daughters..The two sons are called jospeh and joe. Joe is the eldest and Jospeh is the younger one. Whils the two daughters are mary and jane...The eldest son jospeh is so wicked to the poor people..A poor man from another village came to see the rich man, because he was hungry the rich man did not give him anything and he command his guard to draged him out of the compound.. Time come when the rich man started facing alot of difficulties in his life his two sons on the way comming home they met an old blind man and these blind man is from there father house for help and there father gave the blind man a bag and their was a poison snake inside the bag..so when the rich man sons see the bag with the old blind man, they try to stole it from the blind man and ran away..they went to a coner and try to opened the bag and they saw a big snake ,and the snake bite jospeh and joe ran away on the way going a lorry hit him..and both of them die..Their father was almost collapse when he had the news... in two days time his company was burnt down..all what he had was finish his wife and daughter ran away from him and he did not have no guard again...He ran away from the village and the village that he went he met a richman and he ask for help to the richman. The rich man said do you remeber what you did to me when i met you for help when you draged me out of your house..Iam not going to help you get out of my house...then the man went away he remain poor and at the end he die..

CLICK HERE TO get full answers 07066531599 .
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2015
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL ANSWERS 07066531599 . , we would have post it all here but the admin will delete this post, that is why we can't post it here. So click on th above link to get all answer for free or call 07066531599.
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2015
(6f)
(i)Adverbial clause
(6h)
(i)find
(i)worried
(iii)cautious
(iv)a distance
(v)rushed
(vi)left

7b)

(F)

I)Adverbial clause

H) I)find

Ii)worried

Iii)cautious

Iv)a distance

V)rushed

Vi)left

NO5.

Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2015
(3)
LETTER TO YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN:

The council chairman
Eti osa local govt area
Lagos Nigeria

Our distinquished chairman.
I want to sincerely use this medium and opportunity to appreciate u for the giant strides so far in your administration as the executive chairman of our council area.
My name is ohamadike izuchukwu from akaji. No doubt the future,substainability and standards of living of our people is dependent on good governance and accountable leadership of which we salute your courage and development agenda.
Our distinguished leader,i write to bring to your notice and to formulate a proper strategy to combatting unneccessary migration of our youths to the cities in search of greener pastures seeing that the future of our community lies in what we put in the hands and minds of our teeming youths.
Firstly,i would want you to tackle the issue of education and the provision of computer labs with state of the arts facilities so that our youths would be able to compete favourably with their counter parts globally.
The illiterates in this 21st century arent just those who cannot read or write but those who cant use the computer and other information technologies in their daily lives.
Secondly is the issue of unemployed of both skilled and unskilled labour.Sir,youth empowerment in the areas of agriculture and ICT is become a veritable tool to fight unemployment and the formulation of sme training and financing would be a welcomed idea seeing that idleness leads to diverse vices and unlawful acts.lets engage our youths in agriculture thereby utilizing our vast land for agriculture which leads to the creation of wealth and jobs for our youths and community at large.
Lastly is security of lives and properties.Honourable sir,it would do us a great gain in securing our territory and combatting intruders from making our land an a community of unrest.
Thank you
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Eng obj
1CBCDBABCDA
11ACBBBCAAABC
21ACDDBABCBA
31DBDACCCDDC
41ACCBBDBCDA
51ADCDBCDDCD
61BCDCBDBACB
71ABCADCBBAD
Call for complete obj 07066531599
CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE OBJ, 07066531599 .
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eng obj
1CBCDBABCDA
11ACBBBCAAABC
21ACDDBABCBA
31DBDACCCDDC
41ACCBBDBCDA
51ADCDBCDDCD
61BCDCBDBACB
71ABCADCBBAD

CLICK HERE TO get complete obj 07066531599 .
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
ORAL ENGLISH:
1-10: CABACCACDB
11-20: CACBDBCCDC
21-30: BADBDBBBCD
31-40: CDBABCBBBB
41-50: BDCDCBBDAC
51-60: BCBABACCCC

CLICK HERE TO GET ALL ANSWER, 07066531599 .
Re: Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions by kabilo(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Easy tips to make money with your facebook account Follow this link http:///1KzmRWW

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Olamide Baddoo Free Scholaship Scheme, Interested Persons Are Therefor / How To Enrol For A-level In Nigeria Or UK / Amount For Change Of Course Form(unilag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.