Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] (27623 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Engrpj(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
What a Massive behind.....!

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by VaselineAloe: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is just another OH .MY . GOD!
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Mobsync(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Who's the owner? Who is she?

2 Likes

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by McCarlito(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Most Nigerian ladies got far more bigger behind that that

In other news; choi!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dis Na reason wey make I never marry till now O where I dey admire big big yanshes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Oblitz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
astronomical nyash
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by vayne(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by lilmax(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Disgusting
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by skondo09(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
That girl is not from s/Africa but from Nigeria, this was what led to xenophobia killing. S/African girls beefing Nigerian girls cos of big yansh since 1960s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
UKWU! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by pyyxxaro: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Na waaa oooo

Men go fit last embarassed
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by pTomz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
lilmax:
Disgusting
fagg alert shocked

1 Like

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smh vehemently

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
skondo09:
That girl is not from s/Africa but from Nigeria, this was what led to xenophobia killing. S/African girls beefing Nigerian girls cos of big yansh since 1960s

Lol, lies. Her name is Buhle Samuels & yes, she's pure South African.
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by lekjons(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
guess i like this

massive behind=yeah!
huge boobs=nah!

1 Like

Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by AfroKnight: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, lies. Her name is Buhle Samuels & yes, she's pure South African.

That's what I'm talking about. Some high quality stuff.
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Glowstone(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was told there will be cake here
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

That's what I'm talking about. Some high quality stuff.

Oh you & your love for big butts! Smh tongue
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
All these SA gurlz with ugly face Big nyansh...
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by AfroKnight: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin can't help it
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin can't help it

I have a feeling you're not going to end up with one though. Fate has for you, a girl with little lady lumps tongue
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I hope u got it big but handy asin sizable!? grin
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I hope u got it big but handy asin sizable!? grin

I have three times what that girl is packing cheesy *wobble wobble*

No, I don't.
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have a feeling you're not going to end up with one though. Fate has for you, a girl with little lady lumps tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy well, never dated one actually. But I want one badly. With front and high quality back.
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy well, never dated one actually. But I want one badly. With both front and high quality back.

Hehehe. You're crazy. Just curious though, if you never dated one but seem so into that thing, then what attracted you to the ones you did date?
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by AfroKnight: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. You're crazy. Just curious though, if you never dated one but seem so into that thing, then what attracted you to the ones you did date?

We were friends then we grew close... grin plus she had an interesting front.
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have three times what that girl is packing cheesy *wobble wobble*
No, I don't.
This rizponse is confusion dear.
Will you favor exactness pls
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

We were friends then we grew close... grin plus she had an interesting front.

Lol. So you've only been with one girl? I don't believe that.
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

This rizponse is confusion dear.

Will you favor exactness pls

The answer is no. No ghetto blaster behind here. Portable
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The answer is no. No ghetto blaster behind here. Portable
Ghetto blaster is uncool. That's heavy duty!
I was actually asking if u got it hiccupy not vee-booty grin
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by AfroKnight: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol. So you've only been with one girl? I don't believe that.

Nah. That's the first. The others were pretty much like her. Friends first then lovers. None have remarkable butts though. cry so you see why I want some high grade stuff grin
Re: See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ghetto blaster is uncool. That's heavy duty!

I was actually asking if u got it hiccupy not vee-booty grin

Well, I don't know the difference. It's just buttocks & they aren't huge. Just enough not to make pants sag I guess grin Enough with this topic lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.