Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death (2419 Views)

How I Lost N1.5m To ATM Thieves Through My 11-year-old Son (pic) / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by fornaija(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
A retired police officer has revealed some shocking details ,claiming 2pac is still alive.

David Myers, who is in a critical medical condition in hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death.
Tupac Shakur, or 2Pac as he was known on stage,after he was hit in a drive-by shooting back in 1996 when he was just 25.
DailyMirror reports Myers says he now wants the world to know the truth and from his death bed – he said:

“The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.”

He claims Suge Knight, who is currently in jail awaiting trial for murder, played a big part in helping it happen.

Over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake his death – including police, medics and various witnesses. Myers even claims 2Pac paid $50,000 for a body double to be taken to the morgue. It is not the first time there have been theories that he may not have died.
However, the mystery deepens as it later emerged one of the original websites to report Myers’ extraordinary tale is using a fake image to represent the police officer on his deathbed, plunging the conspiracy theory into disrepute.
[url]
http://www.fornaija.com/police-officer-claims-he-was-paid-1-5m-to-fake-2pacs-death/[/url]

1 Share

Re: Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by MsRemarkable(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
If this is true then 'houston, we have a problem'
Re: Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by ideatoprince18(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
A still waiting for tupac to come back m show all dis baby rappers how to rap
Re: Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Story

(1) (Reply)

Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State / Young Lady Found Dead In A Well At Rumuosi, Port Harcourt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.