Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (69331 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
sonssyo:

LVG is just sick upstairs, wrong arrangement. wat do u expect, am not watching d game share, but he need to pull depay and carrick out and put Jones and Schneiden and rearrange young ,den we see if we can score even a goal or two. but we lost did one sha

embarassed
Im being seriously mocked right now
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by bys: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
For Chelsea Fans...loooool
Lyrics:- Reggae Blues remix ft. Mourinho
After the matches face a boo (the blues,the blues)
Make you do as you do (I do,I do)
Enjoy the matches,chelsea blues (the blues,the blues)
Cause even the blues get a boo (a boo,a boo)
Share the points,share the goals (the goals,the goals)
Everybody wanna win (the blues,the blues)
As far as say IVANOVIC dey play (dey play,dey play)
Wingers pop champagne oo....aaahhhaaa haaaaa
Verse 1....
Bobo see PELE wey dem dey boo (dey boo,dey boo)
He don turn Amokachi the Bull (the bull,the bull)
Mourinho dont know what to do(to do to do)
Oga Abrahimovic just dey look (dey look,dey look)
hahahahaahahahaha........i no get lyrics again,you can Fill in the blank spaces, even chelsea fans the blues
(the blues,the blues).....
Abeg chelsea fans na my song cause am so make una no kill me .. Cause me myself dey boo d blues ( the blues, the
blues)
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by momodub: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rodgers sacked as Liverpool boss
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by tommyrayrich(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
are u still a fan of this pathetic club called MANU? Join Arsenal and dont be a loser again... hey, what are you waiting for. Am waiting for those greedy bookmarking football sites to give me my CASH! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Darus05(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
So We beat una to d extent wey u no fit Spell Correctly anyway I won't allow u tarnish d name of The Club I have been a loyalist to for A Decade ..
It is ARSENAL not ASSNEL
SO GBO tongue
A$$nel
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by GMan650(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Still a red devil till the blood turns black
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by xynerise: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Our first 30mins is always poor and Arsenal took advantage of it. Well....losing is inevitable in football.
GGMU
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by ameynuJR(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
How market ? Where you I wan buy you 3 bottles of Gunners wine to chill

tommyrayrich:
Arsenal fans pls don't watch this match, go to some cool place chill and have a drink... Thats my advice o
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by xkris11(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Arsenal were better team today..they came prepared to take all three point.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by dotcomnamename: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kazrem:
If it was Man U or Chelsea that had this opportunity, they would score more goals to wreck the opposing team. You remember the 8-1 (abi na 8-3) drubbing of Arsenal by Man U some seasons ago? Also 5-2 demolition in the hands of Chelsea about 2 seasons ago. Also the 4-1 by Liverpool also 2 seasons ago. Arsenal is never like that.

[size=30pt]CRY ME A RIVER? tongue[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Hahahahahah Hahahahahah...

Wetin b their answer?

Where's irishkez? grin
Hmmm Dem keep quiet.

Irish? That's a long story o grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by cristweeezy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
iwaeda:
Arsenal play league leader Manchester United on Oct 4. at the Emirates. Arsenal beat Leicester City emphatically 5-2 and Manchester United defeated Sunderland 3-0.
Arsenal hosts Manchester United at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday afternoon on the back of a poor 3-2 home defeat against Greek champions Olympiakos last time out.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has come in for criticism from media and fans alike for his decision to pick Colombian ‘keeper David Ospina last time out, who made a terrible error against the Greek side.

However, despite that criticism Arsenal have the chance move level on points with their opponents in the Premier League table.

Improvement

Despite that Champions League defeat, Arsenal’s Premier League form has slowly but surely been improving in recent weeks. The Gunners have now won four of their last six Premier League games, and suffered just one defeat that came at Chelsea.

Arsenal has been waiting for electric Chilean forward Alex Sanchez to find form this season. The former-Barcelona star scored a hat-trick in the Premier League last time out, and also scored in the Olympiakos game.

When on his game the forward is one of the best players in the English top-flight and has the ability to cause any defence trouble. It looks like Sanchez is about to find his top form. It is vital that he does, as when Sanchez performs his teammates seem to lift their performances.

Forward Theo Walcott has now also scored in consecutive games in all competitions. The England international has been rotated in that lone striker role with French star Olivier Giroud this season, but currently looks to be first choice at the moment for the Gunners.

The north London side were linked with a host of strikers in the summer and failed to recruit that high-profile striker in the summer. At the moment Walcott is taking his chances in front of goal.

Mental

Arsenal has had good players and good teams in recent years, but seems to have a mental problem when it comes to winning against their rivals in the Premier League. Last season the Gunners won just one of their six games against top four teams.

That win came at Manchester City, as the Gunners produced the perfect away performance with a 2-0 win. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger seemed to have finally overcome his stubborn habit of not looking at the opposition, and just sending his team out to play their usual passing game attacking style.

At times the veteran French boss has been naïve and stubborn with his team selections and tactics at times against the Gunners rivals. Even at the Emirates Stadium the Gunners seem to struggle to get the better of their rivals, and that is why they have not challenged for the Premier League title in recent years.

Problems

Arsenal have been struggling at the back in recent games, just when it looked like the centre-back partnership of Laurent Koscielny and Gabriel were developing a good understanding at the heart of their defence.

The Gunners have now conceded two or more goals in their last two games and clean sheets have been hard to come by this season, despite the signing of Czech ‘keeper Petr Cech from Chelsea.

Their defensive problems have been added to by Koscielny picking-up an injury against Olympiakos, which means that Gabriel is likely to partner Per Mertesacker at the heart of the defence against Manchester United.

Form

Manchester United are in form having won four consecutive games in all competitions, which took the Red Devils to the top of the Premier League table. The Red Devils have been knocked off the top of the Premier League table by rivals Manchester City, who hammered Newcastle 6-1 at home earlier today.

United have looked far more solid in defence in recent games. However, it is at the other end of the field that United have impressed in recent games, with Spanish midfielder Juan Mata and young French striker Anthony Martial particularly influential.

Mertesacker and Gabriel will have to be at their best to subdue the lively Martial in attack, as the former-Monaco star has hit the ground running in English football.

Favourites

The Gunners are favourites for this clash at odds of 21/20, but Wenger’s side have a habit of under performing against the big teams, and United are one of those big teams.

A win over Louis van Gaal’s team will surely be a good way to make up for that poor performance against Olympiakos, but it will not hide the fact Arsenal have a propensity to shot themselves in the foot.

The Gunners need to find a mental strength to be able to challenge for the big trophies, and unfortunately it does not look like the current group of players are capable of that.
nawa o

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by shammah1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
how market? undecided
sylvalord:
My blood is red.. Assnal get ready to be anally raped.. #GGMU

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Catalyst4real: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tonight is going to be a very sad night for me. sad
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
We smoking guns... Yeah Forreal.. In my Aboki friend's voice "UFF GONNAS" grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
GuyFawkes:

It's always nice to get one over them though,we've endured several miserable days again united.

Arsenal are still a Yo-Yo team anyway.

Yh, true.

True again, lol. Yet you support them. That sorta thing intrigues me. Why, if you don't mind the telling?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Princecalm(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:
Princecalm, Kingtom! How far!! grin grin

not a man u fan
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by iwaeda: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
I missed the game,but not thw scores.Truly gunners
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by jamace(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Up Arsenal!! cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Demmzy15(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
We smoking guns... Yeah Forreal.. In my Aboki friend's voice "UFF GONNAS" grin grin grin grin
grin grin
**kills Turkey by smashing it's head on the wall** grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by damilareoye: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
At least, Madrid should make me happy tonight......... GGMU
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin
**kills Turkey by smashing it's head on the wall** grin grin

Sire my kind Sire.. My chief, monseigneur demola a.k.a demmzy15 grin wink

Feels good to be back here after a month of hibernation...bruhh! How ya doin?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Jimmyduke: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oppy4God:
God bless arsenal
Rilwayne001:

Oppy4God:
God bless arsenal
And bless D fanz...coz Arsenal z D best...lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by kgr8mike(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
We are just humble in victory, for there are more in God than we have had. Meet us at the top for that's were we are headed.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by justi4jesu(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy We did ittttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Demmzy15(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehe Bros I'm fine o, wallahi your absence made Nairaland incomplete! How was your day na?!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Demmzy15(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jimmyduke:

And bless D fanz...coz Arsenal z D best...lolz
E remain Chelsea! tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Anoruo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by dararanking(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
u won't believe wah I saw todae at d sporta lounge where I watched arsenal's game.......I guess dis dude had bet alot of doe on man u, after d match's final whistle, diz guy waz xo devastated dah I headed out of d place forgetting his iPhone 6s on d table. lucky him real Lagos niggs weren't dere...... called his att
ention back. d dude didn't even look grateful, I guess man u broke his heart
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by Captainswag225(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:
Where are these men... SailorXY, Captainswag225, wristbangle, r231,
feeling shocked! Am i still on earth? How the hell did arsenal score 3 goals in 20 mins? Didnt man utd players eat b4 the game.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by joshmelo: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Arsenal una dn win d battle, bt nt d war! man.u on course!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 by supereagle(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.