Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own (75369 Views)

Shocking Story Of How Three Guys Posed As Females On Social Media Drugged And Ra / Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) / A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by broxymall(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
IdJack:
Na by force to visit your signature?

quite expensive
200k boss
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
buygala:
Yeye Internally displaced person forming posh

grin grin grin grin

This is the best forum to learn all manner of insulting words.

Lol@ IDP person forming posh.
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Shortyy:

And I'm supposed to scam a nonentity like you? Die already hater. Get a rope and hang your miserable self. And I'm done replying you, you are def not worth it. Byee.. Gorillas are forbbiden on my mentions, go straight to the bush where you belong. Ta ta
Have fun while your bf dumps you for a real woman.

A bit.ch is always a bitc.h, no matter what.

I'm done with a dragon borehole like you. Girls like you are the major reason lots of men suffer out there.

Bye bitc.h, bye hole! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by seanjy4konji: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
I no deh look dem face in real life or online...if i manage to get out and attend a party or hang out with friends,i see a lot of them in fancy clothes and make up...I ignore them like plague and give only vague answers to questions...

Most of the have nothing to offer and as ok a bit as their parents are and trying to satisfy this bittchess,thier long throats will never let them be...

I make it obvious in my words...i hate bitches..there are still some good women out there,who do good,contented with what God has given them and family and willing to be a woman to a man and the society...

Not all that glitters is Gold so if you like take all the photos you can in an airplane,hoods,and best hotels all around the world,you are still scat and will tell you to your face if you cross the lane.

Big up to the real women.
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Awoofawo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
That Etete boy na the biggest fool here.

His stupidity no get mate, What did he achieve with all his yeye rants now, ontop the fact that his father probably built that house from money looted from our commonwealth!
Forming big man son (Omo Politheifian)?! angryThat Etete boy na the biggest fool here.

His stupidity no get mate, What did he achieve with all his yeye rants now, ontop the fact that his father probably built that house from money looted from our commonwealth!
Forming big man son (Omo Politheifian)?!
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Shortyy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
DeeTus:
Have fun while your bf dumps you for a real woman.

A bit.ch is always a bitc.h, no matter what.

I'm done with a dragon borehole like you. Girls like you are the major reason lots of men suffer out there.

Bye bitc.h, bye hole! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Oluwasolaa3: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Funny
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by hollowpot15684(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
i dey follow dis girl for IG ooooo grin
dubai today moscow tomorro..
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by iamord(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
In Tony yayos voice *ha hahahaha ha hahahaha ha
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by 2climbi: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian Instagram celebrity, Miss Ginakas, who is known for flaunting her super luxurious lifestyle to her over 60,000 IG followers is currently on blast on Instagram after she was caught red handed telling a big fat lie.

Miss Ginakas last week posted this picture you see above on her IG page and said it was her parents' house. As usual, she thought she had gotten away with the lie. But unknown to her, the person that owns the house, Dan Etete, a Minister of Petroleum under Gen. Abacha, has a son on Instagram ie Nigerian singer, David Kosowei Etete a.k.a P.R.E.

PRE's attention was drawn to Miss Ginakas picture and claim and he couldn't believe his eyes. Immediately, PRE put the hot chick on blast. To make matters matters words, he notified his friend, Davido and Specialspesh about Gina's claims and they all had a good laugh at her fake life. Miss Ginakashas since deleted the picture. PRE's posts continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-ig-big-girl-exposed-after-she.html
Dan etete stole with abacha he is the beginning of our refinery rot ole.

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by nuelsilva(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
waldigit:
:'
victims of misplaced values and priority, product of bad past governancesad
smh lmao
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by OCstash: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
broxymall:
so what you do really want us to do? cant you people just mind own business? wetin concern you? how does it add food to your table
the mind of madness is really an original authentic high quality madness..
i tire for una
visit my signature
Are you guilty? No offense
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chai fake life is bad
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by baby124: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lmao. But she just posed in front of the house na. Maybe she is admiring the house. Can this boy sef swear that the girl is not his father's babe. Biko make e no talk too much before he will need to call to enter his father's house. These old men no get limit o

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Marksule(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=89pt]Lies ladies tell[/size]
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by newspostng(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
girls and fake life
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
This life nowadays na packaging dey reign oh,you gast soji or persin go use your head.
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Japhetbryan: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Omoh gals no get joy oh.....
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by ibedun: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2015
David Kosowei ETETE

[size=18pt]Your father is thief so you are no better than the fake life girl

DAN ETETE is and was a ROGUE[/size]

Quote me anytime

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by frank4t(m): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2015
give her a break, she only took a pic close to a beautiful house. she nevee said it is her house

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by topas100(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by xbernardx(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2015
chai!!!! that girl na your crush

she cast na

why you dey vex for the truth

bend

broxymall:
so what you do really want us to do?
cant you people just mind own business?
wetin concern you?
how does it add food to your table

the mind of madness is really an original authentic high quality madness..

i tire for una

visit my signature
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Godmother(f): 5:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Wait o, did she think she was going to pull this off. Instagram is such a public place, what was she thinking!
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by stonecoldcafe: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian Instagram celebrity, Miss Ginakas, who is known for flaunting her super luxurious lifestyle to her over 60,000 IG followers is currently on blast on Instagram after she was caught red handed telling a big fat lie.

Miss Ginakas last week posted this picture you see above on her IG page and said it was her parents' house. As usual, she thought she had gotten away with the lie. But unknown to her, the person that owns the house, Dan Etete, a Minister of Petroleum under Gen. Abacha, has a son on Instagram ie Nigerian singer, David Kosowei Etete a.k.a P.R.E.

PRE's attention was drawn to Miss Ginakas picture and claim and he couldn't believe his eyes. Immediately, PRE put the hot chick on blast. To make matters matters words, he notified his friend, Davido and Specialspesh about Gina's claims and they all had a good laugh at her fake life. Miss Ginakashas since deleted the picture. PRE's posts continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-ig-big-girl-exposed-after-she.html

No such thing as bad publicity. I just checked her on IG and i've started following her.
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Awoofawo(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

No such thing as bad publicity. I just checked her on IG and i've started following her.
The foolish Etete guy is making her even more popular, some folks will definite start following the babe now more than ever.........

The joke is now on him, omo baba onile gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na God catch am,vickyrotex and rokiatu are next. Always going round telling people that they are american citizens

I was born in the US!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by LoveJesus87(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
This gal is a resounding disgrace. Make she #Kwantinue. grin
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by LoveJesus87(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Anti Wife-Material grin
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by obantjohn(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by tpiander: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
cant make head or tail of the story really.

who owns the house, why was the girl posing there, why is the story on nl, what are we expected to do with the information?

Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by Cityguy: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm..this spoilt kids sef. Ehn, she posed with your DAD's house, so? No be today people start to dey pose with other people's properties such as houses, cars, yatches etc. Wrong she claimed it to be her dad's but then, who knows? Your dad could still be her daddy na if you get my drift grin
Re: Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own by fallone: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Gina Kasongo is her full name and she has never been in Nigeria before. She is a girlfriend of Didier Zokora, an Ivorian professional footballer who plays for Indian club FC Pune City in the Indian Super League. Gina is from RDC Congo but currently living in France, Paris. She speak French only and she has never been in Nigeria and she is not Nigerian.

It's sad to see African jobless man setting in front of the internet writing trash without doing any research.

Here are some of the pictures of Gina Kasongo from RDC Congo and her boyfriend Didier Zokora from Ivory Coast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Firstmobile App - Do It Yourself With Firstbank Mobile App / Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.