Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health (35151 Views)

How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / If Your Wife Prefers Sleep To Sex, Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, people tend to ignore the fact that sleep has various health benefits to their body, thats why they give themselves little or no sleep and suffer from insomnia. Lets see the benefits your body derives from sleeping.
1. Sleeping Improves the Brain - researchers found out that an hour of sleep in the day time improves your brain cells, thus making it to function well and to retain memory. Well speaking from experience, whenever am stressed up, my brain will be so nervous and restless but whenever i have slept well both in the siesta and in the night, it calms down my brain and makes me read and understand very clearly
2. Your Body Recovers Its Lost Nutrients - when you give yourself a sound sleep, your body recovers what it lost due to the stress or hard labour and improves digestion.
3 Sleeping Makes You Gain Weight - some people keep on complaining why they are so skinny and thin and have tried all possible means to add weight and all their efforts prove abortive but these people in particular dont observe their siesta and sleep less than 7 hours in the night and expect to gain weight. Nay its impossible. i added ten pounds in 2 weeks because i gave myself over to sleep and rest and i added weight. You dont need to buy drug that makes people add weight, Just give yourself some sleep
4. Sleep Makes Your Face Look Plump And Handsome - oh you wanna be handsome. Then give yourself a good amount of sleep in the day time for at least a month, stare at yourself in a mirror and notice a change in your cheeks and face and gives you a beautiful look.
5. Sleeping Improves Hair Growth - i tried all possible means to have side beards and i also had hair losses but when the doctor recommended sleep to me, i did and my facial hairs are now improving, including hairs in my hands etc.
Conclusively, sleeping is the best recipe that i could recommend to any one. Thanks.
cc : lalasticlala, Ishilove. Happy weekend. Pls let this make the fp to enlighten the public. Thanks

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ number 4, does it mean that sleeping is only meant 4 guys since it makes one's face handsome and NOT beautiful & handsome? undecided

6- Too much sleep makes u to dream bad dream! grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Obey these rules and you are on your way of becoming world poorest man.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Aspiregreat: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Don't deceive yourself with this delusional post....GREAT men don't befriend their BEDSHEET...Wake up from the slumber.

To All 'sleepy-Head' on NL I know you all will love This.cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Howcome my hair is still short undecided

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
rotexteymie:
Even me wey I no dey sleep well my hair is more than 7cm in length

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even me wey I no dey sleep well my hair is more than 7cm in length
Haaan hannn undecided
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Aspiregreat:
Don't deceive yourself with this delusional post....GREAT men don't befriend their BEDSHEET...Wake up from the slumber.
starlingslimnet:

hehehe lol. Depends on your work sha. Like me am a teacher so we really have the time to rest. So this emphatically is meant for students and those who work from home and not really the hustlers who labour night and day and have no rest for themselves

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
well i initially said in the last sentence that it gives you a beautiful (both gender) look.
Try this recipe and notice how your beauty will be so supercillious, elegant, dazzling and gorgeous, as you will now have a round face and a healthy look that will make your current bf to propose to you a.s.a.p and change your status from girlfriend to fiancèè. Then come back and Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
rotexteymie:
eyaah! inasmuch as i sympathise with you but dont you think you will look good on if you shave all the hairs on your head? And forget about hairs since it cant grow.
:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/chika+ike+shaves+head+lindaikejiblog.2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

hehehe lol. Depends on your work sha. Like me am a teacher so we really have the time to rest. So this emphatically is meant for students and those who work from home and not really the hustlers who labour night and day and have no rest for themselves
for people who earn $5000 per hour advice will be deleterious to their financial magni magma status quo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Aspiregreat: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Bud,

You explicitly got it all wrong.Why do you have to deviate from the key subject which is "oversleep".You,being a teacher does not stop you from trying or doing other productive ventures to better the school or yourself but rather resolved to sleep.What an error! My friend don't allow sleep take the best part of YOU..

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
eyaah! inasmuch as i sympathise with you but dont you think you will look good on if you shave all the hairs on your head? And forget about hairs since it cant grow.
:oam trying to tell you how much I sleep
I like my hair shaaa!

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
well i initially said in the last sentence that it gives you a beautiful (both gender) look.
Try this recipe and notice how your beauty will be so supercillious, elegant, dazzling and gorgeous, as you will now have a round face and a healthy look that will make your current bf to propose to you a.s.a.p and change your status from girlfriend to fiancèè. Then come back and Thank me later

U try!

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Sanmel(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
A little sleep, a little slumber...................
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by demola300(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by agarawu23(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
rotexteymie:
change your sleeping position
Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by adedam007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
T
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by paul288yahoo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:

cheesy
starlingslimnet:

I tell you...
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by damton(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sleeping also throws you into poverty.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Titto93(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
I think we would be on a safer side if you change SLEEP to REST.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by jazinogold(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
if na so dangote dy sleep I wonder how rich e go dy?

even if I want sleep..no b now!

I will sleep when m rich! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Hysmady(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
No time for dat abeg shocked Hustlers don't sleep

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Flashh: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
People with bald head stop work, take a 5yrs sabbatical leave and start sleeping throughout.

Take that list serious at your own career risk.

When it's time to sleep just hope you sleep well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by talk2hb1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by paul288yahoo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
y
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Vock(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lemme go and sleep then
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by paul288yahoo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
tongue
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by paul288yahoo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by cosby02(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orgasms Can Trigger Cardiac Arrest Or Stroke - Medical Doctor / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.