Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. (71490 Views)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Dollyak(f): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettyjo:
nice threàd
nice?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by DOCTORDONE: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is this a human being?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by djWALE(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Their penis go small like....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Folystory2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers, na u again?

Good one. Proud of your threads bro wink
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by edlion57(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
G
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Davied2: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time Fatness!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by LadyAimy: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by amdoyin82(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thank God my nice shape.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Deejavu1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Baba God Thank you for who I am.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dey gonna burn people like this when they died, it's will be costly 2 build casket 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Miracle4Sure: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ha.....thank God for my life. Nice work @explorer
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Osama10(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by losefatfeelgreat: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as u wake, gulp down a glass of cool water. It's a wonderful way to start your day and you only need a lesser quantity of breakfast after that. A glass of water lets out all your digestive juices and lubricates the insides of your body. It is very good for you!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
These ones are not FAT o, they are large... like they occupy so much space angry.
See as them spread like octopus.
How did they even get to this stage? Were they born like this? Or they kept eating and eating?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by nuroegbu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lesson to every young lady out there... Because u see free lunch you'll eat plus the ones meant for ur ancestors... grin grin[color=#006600][/color] I Don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't even know any, so what's the point?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Maghan37: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Amazing and here I was thinking dat women were fatter than men.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Make person thin like broom self still better!!They r not good looking at all.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Bigdreams(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
This thread is highly informative.

Read my signature.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Welcomme: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
I love to sex obese girls.....They turn me on..
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
5. Carol Yager (1,200 lbs).

Carol Yager was a U.S. citizen born in 1960. Carolwas the heaviest woman ever recorded in history,with a peak weight of 1200 lbs, a record that has yet to be broken by any other woman in the world. There are unconfirmed reports that she had gotten as heavy as 1,603 lbs, a weight which,if there was proof, would make her the heaviest human being in history. Carol is famous for losing over 520 lbs in three months without the help of surgical procedures. Carol began developing health problems that required her to go to the hospital 13 times in two years, a move that required at least 15-20 firefighters to realize. Carol died in 1994.
i don't know what 1200lbs mean but if you tell me say their size na 4 1/2 bed size, 61/2 bed size I go understand
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by janefrancisca(f): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
nuroegbu:
Lesson to every young lady out there... Because u see free lunch you'll eat plus the ones meant for ur ancestors... grin grin[color=#006600][/color] I Don talk my own
most of the pictures are that of men though, so what advice will you give the young men out there?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by klexycole(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
I Think This "Explorer" Guy Is "Sile12".
Sile12 Deactivated His Account Some Couple Of Months Ago,I Think He Changed Name.If You're The One,Kindly Signify.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
7. Francis John Lang (1,187 lbs).

Francis John Lang also goes by the name Michael Walker, and he is one of those people who have tried their best to change the world through sharing his personal experiences. Born in 1934, he had a normal childhood and even got to serve his country as a soldier. However, his addiction to prescription drugs led to him becoming overweight. Francis got a mobile homewith observation windows; he would exhibit himself at fairs and carnivals, and later talk to people about the negative consequences of taking drugs. Francis is reported to have lost over 800 lbs, and he is now approximately 370 lbs.
humans bad sha,dem even turn this one to tourism centre
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Someone tell me what about 6/7 of them have in common? If you guessed it right, they are U.S. Citizens. It shows that U.S. foods are mechanically and dangerously engineered, you wonder why all the kinds of diseases exist only in the U.S. ... Stay away from American foods, McDonald isn't helping at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
So all the fat people wey i dey see for naija dey be learner where dese ones dey

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by seunlayi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Putting on much weight is truly bad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by tartarus(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Only white people. Black don't crack cool
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by thundafire: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
number 7 na real disaster dat one him bones dn melt nd 9 chai cnt fit shout in other news i dedicate those trousers 2 lalastic,seun nd dy OP make una use am 4 xmas
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Adatob(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Explorers need likes on this thread. He has authorized me gather the likes for him, so before you proceed or exit the thread, drop your own like here angry
my like don finish no vex
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by odinese(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
They all coming from the US...

Mac Donalds

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't get, how do you let your self get this huge,,, i mean they didn't accumulate all that fat at a go,,, Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.