Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. (71497 Views)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2015
It's such a pity, you can see how obesity kills. It's essentially worse than being too skinny.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by west312101: 1:57am On Dec 08, 2015
My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on instagram @beardgang9ja... call 08033722563 for enquirers on how the product works.

We deliver to the following states in Nigeria...
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abeokuta... and its payment on delivery so you should feel safe.
Limited offer!

happy beard growth!!!

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by mamagee3(f): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2015
gabylzy:
e no fit happn for 9ja aha....d stress of the economy gann..is enof 2 make those fat dudes dry up sharp sharp
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Explorers:
2. Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari (1,345 lbs).

Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari is a man who was born in Saudi Arabia in 1991, and is still alive andwell. In August 2013, Khalid weighed in at 1,345 lbs making him the heaviest living person in his time. When news of his weight reached King Abdulla of Saudi Arabia, the king ordered that Khalid be moved to the capital Riyadh for treatment. Professionals had to use a forklift to get him out of his house to the hospital because he could not move himself. As a result, Khalid was able to lose over 700 lbs in six months, and is continuing with his treatment and living a much healthier lifestyle.
forklift Damn the man must have weighed as much as an elephant

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Welcomme:
I love to sex obese girls.....They turn me on..
ode ni bobo yii sha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Kimikazi2: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2015
See fat. Won laju le won de di elede patapata. Thank God for my weight.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Gido2sun(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
at this point i think #bigshowdylearnwork
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by dazzlingd(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2015
pictures or I don't believe it ....
even with pictures I don't still believe it...
like how can someone be this large
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by losefatfeelgreat: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
PM me for ur affordable clean 9 pack. Xmas discount is currently on!!!
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 5:44am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of aquamarine in this notification m8 lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by EngrMcDon(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chai nah no 7 kill me pas bullet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.