Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (27981 Views)

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by friends4ever(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mine was in elementary school i failed arithmetic test, and the teacher made me to pick the pin for 1hr. It wasn't easy though...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Swagt101(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
CHAI!!! angry angry

ENDLESS BEATING IN TEACHER'S STAFF ROOM.

WHY? I was abusing one of my teachers in the bus, not knowing Mrs. Oguntoyinbo (Biology Teacher) was at the back grin grin grin

I was yabbing him while other students were laughing cheesy

Immediately we got down from the bus at school gate, she said "O******* follow me!"

Na that time I know say I enter VOICEMAIL grin grin
Bro, did u attend mayflower school?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by FaskRolce: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry
thus got me rolling with laughter. That Fr had reserved those toilets for proud you. Men! He got u on point
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by rotexteymie(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Weeding for 3days cos my roommate was caught with phone undecided

It wasn't easy ehnnnnn
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by cidomusihi: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmm.....those punishments i got were not enough for what i did cheesy :v

so cant tell yeah ! ! !
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Senior Clement Obaokiti of Unity Secondary School Ado Ekiti in 1990 to 1992......can't forget the hell that guy made me to pass through...

May God forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
LatestTrend:
Went to buy food before "break time", was caught by a teacher and directed me to put the food on his table and come for it later by 11:45 am . I asked a silly Jss1 boy sitting at the back if the teacher touched my food but he stood immediately calling the attention of the teacher and said I asked him if he ate out of the food Chai grin. Na so I enter one chance. grin Although I was in Jss 3, he instructed I should put the food on my head and he flogged me till I reach my classroom. Come see laugh grin
Ewoooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Kjking(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
just saw this and decided to share mine
so ah was I'm ss1, still swimming in the euphoria of my new long trouser and it was time for our inter house sport, we all said to our selves, "wetyn cef, we done big pass inter house sport' so none of the guys paid for the inter house sport wear, omo the day hell loose all of us promise to pay that day.. the geography teacher had planned with oda teachers, part of the plan was to old an impromptu class as a way of trapping us, the next thing we see na one junior students enter class with bunch of Cain followed by oda male teachers, omo mess comot for ma yanch wen ah see dem bring list..after reading the 'book of life' and our names wasn't on it one after the oda we were asked to sit on a desk while holding a stick with our hands stretched out. if d stick falls from your hand d counting starts again.. I cried and called on ma grand fathers name to help me but no. the babes dae outside dae laff rubish

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
It happens when I was in ss3 some of our friends in art class beat a corper before we know it all hell was let loose we that we are in science were receiving lecture.... Our economics teacher order every ss3 boys to come out lie down on the assembly ground and it is a govt school so you must know the teachers are always many ... Every teacher took a cane and we received 4 stroke from all the teacher I will forever remember that day......

feel free to add urs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by montezz(f): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I hope you have changed
lol...i hope so too
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by ibolomo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dottore:
Mine was an injustice meted out by a prefect a class ahead of me. It's a long story but the tides turned in the university about six years later. He was at my mercy. It was a rugged vengeance. Even police later got involved.

Lesson: No one knows tomorrow
Tell me about it
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by ibolomo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
larrymoore:
my worst punishment was to uproot a ten years old iroko tree over a minor offence of smoking and drinking way back in 1997 during sporting event.
Smoking and drinking....... minor? Is there a new definition of morals i didn't catch in on?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by adewale4naija(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eleyi ogidi gan
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by segebobo: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
daniska3yaro:
I was ask to lay flat on a metal bond then I was electrocute, 2nd sitting on my head for 5hrs plus hanging,the useless one was banin d floor and d crazy one was dancing like daddy showkey for my seniors.at the end it was nothing bt fun.
Did u attend command
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Swagt101:
Bro, did u attend mayflower school?

SHARP GUY wink

Na Mr Lema wan finish my yansh.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by olajorn(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Am too gentle...apart from beatings in class

But what pained me most in secondary was removal from prefect shortlist Because i slaped Someone....prefect dey sweet for secondary school
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Back then when we are preparing for waec, my female principal took seriousness to the utmost level , morning lesson @ 7am, evening lesson till 6;30pm everyday, after the week with hell of classes, here comes the oral English test. The highest score was 9 over 10. And the scorer got 4 strokes of fan belt, on his flat back...i was like tor make i dey do my last prayer, cos i had 6 over 10 ,making 16 strokes, after receiving 10 strokes, i don't know what hinders my race, i just saw myself a kilometer away from the scene,,, that day ehn ,...
But i enjoyed watching those forming babes crying . E sweet my mind wella. Great OBHS

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
It was when I was in SS2. I had a Maths teacher that would mandate all his students to buy his expensive graph books whether we had the exact one he sells or not. He sold the graph book sold N50 in bookshops at N100 to us, as a result of that, my classmates and I became kinda rebellious. In my class, we all made a decision that when next we were to plot graphs, we'll not buy his graph books and we'll report him to the principal. Lo and behold, graph plotting emerged, the man ordered me to bring graph books from his staff room- I was his best student-, I obeyed hoping that my gallant classmates would have bashed him before I got back to the class. On getting to the class, my classmates were all silent nodding like lizards to his un-understandable explanations. The man said everyone should take hers; my believed to be rebellious classmates squirred to take theirs. I felt really bad and challenged the man that he was exploiting us and intimidating us to buy from him and.... He asked if the other girls felt the same, they said no. I almost cried and felt betrayed, like, really betrayed. The man made me to kneel down inside the rocky sand at the front of the class for 40+40 mins- the time-thief used the period of another teacher that was not around. After then, he took me to his staffroom and almost all 11 teachers there beat me like I killed Jesus. If not for my ex- Maths teachers who got there, I'm quite sure I'll still be in hospital. As if that was not enough, he cut out a portion for me to cut on the bushy field inside a hot sun saying because I was a good girl, he'd to get me back to who I was. I had to work there till some minutes past 3 from past 10. 'God go catch him one day' was what I was using to cool myself. After I finished, I went to him and he said I should write 'I'll never challenge my teachers' authority' in two higher education note-books. As if I was cursed that day, I asked him for the book to write in. Chai, that man beat me terribly; the scars are even still on my left leg..... When I got back to school on Monday (I was punished on Friday), the stupid traitors were then saying sorry... (I don't think I remember how I felt). Well well, the man was later suspended by our new principal with that charge....... FGGS, Fiwa mini campus Mr Oladipupo, can't forget you for a second

10 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by olaolulazio(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
superior1:
Except where the whole class served punishment (cutting grasses in most cases), I cant remember being punished

I was what people called obedient boy back then
But now?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by edward1984(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
superior1:
Except where the whole class served punishment (cutting grasses in most cases), I cant remember being punished

I was what people called obedient boy back then

That cutting grass of a thing.. I think they usually tell us " V potion " endless cutting until blisters were all over my palm..
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by macsilver(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
kennynelcon:
If I start the gist you won't believe me... FGC guys will know better.

lol you're right bro. Which fgc did u attend? Mine is Ijanikin, Lagos. We had something called the "MARIO WORLD". OMG! It had 21 stages, and each stage could have substages. If the dormitory prefect (dorm P.) decides to punish us, after night prep on friday, he'll just call an assembly and on the quadrangle, we would go through the stages one by one.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by salemdv(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was one hell of a stubborn student way back then 2005 sss2. I was caught drawing a female student leg with tubers lol on d board by my vp, D dare devel woman ask me to fill up a basket with water inside the rain with a spoon and was latter ask to put d basket on my head and paraded around d whole school. Gbogbo awon omo hobe can relate 2 this
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Swagt101(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

SHARP GUY wink

Na Mr Lema wan finish my yansh.
cheesy
Na Mr Quagraine knock me for head oo, boil comot for d head d ffg day...

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Adek15(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
U dey craze o. U made me almost pee in my pant yl laughing. ROTL.... Hahahaha.... AUSTINO WAS HERE
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Swagt101:
cheesy
Na Mr Quagraine knock me for head oo, boil comot for d head d ffg day...

Chai! This is really nostalgic. grin grin grin

Dem don spoil that school now.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by tunbosun9: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was so stubborn and rude.. naval office dealt with me.. remember when my senior, senior kamalu slapped me at the back of my neck in presence of my girlfriend ( we are still together grin grin) that was in ss2 that day was the most embarrassing day in my life.. reason was because he sent to buy him yogurt instead of me to go and buy it.
I went to meet her we were talking for about 1hour meanwhile the hungry dude was looking for me immediately he sighted me booom on my neck.. I was dumb looking at my girlfriend.
He reported me to those naval personal I laboured for hours.. because he was a prefect.. that day was bleeped up..
Later he apology for falling my hand and to her too.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
For all of you that believe that I am an ajeboh, please amend your thoughts after this story. Thank you. grin

I was talking to a friend from secondary school yesterday that I haven't spoken to in a while and you know how it is. We first got each other up to date on life as it is now and then naturally slipped back into talking about the good ol' days. The subject turned to all our teachers and the various kinds of punishments they gave for the silly things we did. So what was the worst punishment you ever got in school and why did you get it?

Ahem. So, one day I was sha laaaate to school. And I was a boarder o, I just wanted to skip assembly cause I don't like singing those lame songs lol. God jus catch me, cause that was the day the owner of our school was patrolling around. Na so them tell everyone who was late to crawl around the perimeter of the school on our knees... I almost fainted that day ehn, not to mention I had adjusted my skirt to be cuter and shorter all in the name of looking hot grin By the time we had finished I was sweaty and my leg was bleeding.... It was a day I won't forget in a hurry.... I didn't cry sha grin

Child abuse...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by hollowpot15684(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
that was 2003. i was in JSS3 then, i was mercilessly beaten by my English teacher (mr Bello) in front of the girl i just wrote love letter to.
it happened that the whole class was perfectly silent due to the fact that Mr bello (the most strict teacher in d school) is right in front of us but i was minding my own business not concentrating... so i decided to bring out a thread out of my blue shot and started tickling d dude in front of me in the ear with the thread, when he started reacting to the tickle unconsciously i burst into laughter disturbing the peace of the class...
the teacher shouted my name, called me out and beat me like a freaking goat..my cloth almost got torn..
God save hin head he for buy another cloth..

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
cheesy grin

No be today kingTom kolo sha. E don tey. Na so my guy take wash sh1t after collecting 12 strokes. Chai! grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Luvties(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
He beat up a cultist babe. lol

1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Marleek(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was a fervent late comer back in sec shool. I wasnt even on the assembly ground the day they were appointing prefects, but anyhow i was made the social prefect.
It happened in SS3 during extension classes. I was late to school on a thursday morning. When i got to the class, the Maths teacher was already in the class, he asked me why i was late nd when i couldnt convince him, he ordered me out of his class and i did so happily bcuz i hate Maths. Meanwhile, as i walked out, i slammed d door and left for an empty class because the whole school had left for the assembly ground. The second day, i was late again so the Maths teacher told me to kneel down in the veranda of the class. Minutes later, students started matching to their classes and they were looking at me with "Look at the social prefect" kinds look. It was that moment that the Maths Teacher brought out cane from the staff room and flogged the hell out of me. I made sure i didnt cry, and that very day i vowed to take my revenge bt i had no chance till i graduated!
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topic In Petroleum Engineering / 300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo) / Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.