Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (27977 Views)

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by kennynelcon(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
macsilver:

lol you're right bro. Which fgc did u attend? Mine is Ijanikin, Lagos. We had something called the "MARIO WORLD". OMG! It had 21 stages, and each stage could have substages. If the dormitory prefect (dorm P.) decides to punish us, after night prep on friday, he'll just call an assembly and on the quadrangle, we would go through the stages one by one.
FGC Okigwe.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by BadBullet(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Agama lizard for 1hour
your elbows on the floor wit ur ass raised up and holding ur ears wit ur hands
after doing this humility will be written all over your face

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by idowuswap: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
The day I Bleep one igbo teacher for toilet,I never knew that igbo women are so useless like. That.meanwhile she still in husband house.chaiiii chai igbo tribe are bunch of ashewoooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by nazjaja(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
lol, I never go sch through out my life, I can only remembered when I was a UG 4 student @ home.... it's only my mum that punished me severely for failing to repeat class at home...tswww I done tired, pls someone assist me and complete the story.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Can't remember having any 'worst' treatment meted out on me. I was very quiet and always overlooked for my slim and frail body type. I was quite obedient and people pleasing and polite . My primary and secondary school were private though, so punishment meted out to us wasn't ever really serious.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Swagt101(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Chai! This is really nostalgic. grin grin grin

Dem don spoil that school now.
Yeah, naso I hear am oo
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
olajorn:
Am too gentle...apart from beatings in class

But what pained me most in secondary was removal from prefect shortlist Because i slaped Someone....prefect dey sweet for secondary school
Me self I no make prefect o
But my best friend was head girl so I still used to ride around feeling like a baws grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Shaadey: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
LatestTrend:
Went to buy food before "break time", was caught by a teacher and directed me to put the food on his table and come for it later by 11:45 am . I asked a silly Jss1 boy sitting at the back if the teacher touched my food but he stood immediately calling the attention of the teacher and said I asked him if he ate out of the food Chai grin. Na so I enter one chance. grin Although I was in Jss 3, he instructed I should put the food on my head and he flogged me till I reach my classroom. Come see laugh grin
grin...LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by olajorn(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

But my best friend was head girl so I still used to ride around feeling like a baws grin
They no Make me prefect...everybody already know Why,so e no to pain me,but e pain me

I gat Chemistry Lab tommorow Morning...trying to check dz manual
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by geeudy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
kennynelcon:
If I start the gist you won't believe me... FGC guys will know better.
Ahswear!!!!! You got it right. FGC punishment na hell.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
olajorn:
They no Make me prefect...everybody already know Why,so e no to pain me,but e pain me

I gat Chemistry Lab tommorow Morning...trying to check dz manual
Don't derail here o tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by olajorn(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't derail here o tongue
ok....I will mention u at derailer paradize
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Shaadey: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok, here's mine

I was in SS3 then sha,normally most private schools do organize coaching lessons(For WASSCE, NECO & other exams like that sha)

There was a day we had Physics during our WASSCE lessons so,we all scurried to the Physics lab .Dah my Physics teacher would say something verry funny and you dare not smile let alone laugh....hin go beat shege comot for your body.

On that Fateful day, he asked an external student to read one physics textbook like that,she couldn't read it well and you know as students we all wanted to laugh but knowing who our Phy teacher was we kept mute. As at then I had three close friends and laughing hard was our hobby,unfortunately for us he knew us with this.He knew his scapegoat would be amongst the four of us,at last sha he told me to stand on the lab's stool.Gbese re o!

Me: (with a puzzled look on my face) what did I do na?(I didn't ask him o)

Phy teacher:You were laughing at her, I'd make sure I deal with you,he was just venting his anger on me,just stand on that stool, raise one leg up and close your eyes....bla bla

Even God knows I didn't laff dat day,buh I couldn't defend myself cos of my past records in laughter.He was just flogging me anyhow, my uniform even got dirty cos I fell from the stool like ten times due to the fact that I wasnt balanced at all, i was sweating profusely like a Christmas goat...chai....... I can't fit forget that day o....I didn't cry tho

My saving grace was that nobody could laugh at me but after Phy class trust 'em na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by kwencypresh(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Awon werey 100% ! So you too are part of them abi grin
Your story is too funny
lol I suffer nor b small
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by TheMainMan: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
rotexteymie:
Weeding for 3days cos my roommate was caught with phone undecided

It wasn't easy ehnnnnn
.. So it wasnt even you that offended sef... undecided..
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
FaskRolce:
thus got me rolling with laughter. That Fr had reserved those toilets for proud you. Men! He got u on point
He really got me. grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
cheesy grin

No be today kingTom kolo sha. E don tey. Na so my guy take wash sh1t after collecting 12 strokes. Chai! grin
Na me and Charis suppose wash that toilet o, but the guy run leave me. grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Leiykong(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
I cnt rmba d class I was then sha....It was me nd ma clique....we were punished by d principal...he seized our skul uniform nd sandals nd he asked to weed nd sweep the whole school(A public skul for dat mata)
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:

Na me and Charis suppose wash that toilet o, but the guy run leave me. grin

So na saka say the mumu no wan wash toilet make e deactivate e account cheesy
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Mznaett: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

So dem no give U post?grin

Person wey no sabi "Edipee d blunder's detector" back den 4 Hcgss no go dat sch at all..U dare not make any silly mistake with ur use of words when am there cuz my jotter and pen won't hesitate to put ur name and blunders downundecided
My teachers hated me cuz of that likewise our then principal(Rev Sis Agnes) kai! I bin dey catch catch dem ehgrin

Never a time wey dem(Principal,teachers,seniors) no go punish mesad just bcuz say I bin stubborn small o and worst enough I must challenge U no matter ur position cuz I knew my stubborness was'nt only for fun then but also to claim my right especially if am innocent as at that time shawink.

I could still remember the punishment I gave to one silly girl like that, was also given to me(Paint the wall) just because she called my mates >>sleeping beings<< gosh! I saw hell that week...After placing my hands on d wall and then bend my knee slowly for 50x d feelings I had after then was close to hell my friendsad
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by clans(f): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
kennynelcon:

FGC Okigwe.
I also went to Okigwe, even as a girl if I begin mention punishments wey I serve eh

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Fabrolistic: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry

walai, if no one has ever told you, am telling you that you dey craaaze!gringringringringrin
kai, lwkmd..
You are not 4ni, you are more than.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Rapzino: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Awon werey 100% ! So you too are part of them abi grin
Your story is too funny
Nne you get fine nose
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Temmytea70(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
montezz:
honestly i cant remember cos i can hardly skip a day in school without being punished.....i was too stubborn and troublesome.
Hope uve changed?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Rapzino: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:
Indomie generation product like you wouldn't know Na undecided
Tommy, you ehn!
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by kraftykc(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Worse punishment?? And this is all u guys have? Washing toilets?? Haba... I suddenly miss my secondary school, you guys had it too easy I swear.

Only ex-boys and ex-jams will get this but when I was in Jss 3, the school adjutant, Capt Wesley "Snipes" made us roll bare chested over the length of the football field and back about 6 times. There were grasses growing on it then so we got scratched up quite good. Imagine having a multitude of tiny lashes that hurt and itched at the same time. After that we still went to the parade ground where he made us seat on our heads for over an hour.

The next year the same fellow had my entire class flogged bare back. 12 lashes. I suffered an injury that almost fostered when I got home, pus and blood had congealed in it.

All the same, I miss that school so badly.... I would give anything to have one more week there.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by enorsaint001(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was told to lie down in front of the staff room during long break... REASON: because I wooed the principal's niece
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
A music teacher in my Jss 2 once gave 99 strokes of the cane on my, uptill this moment I'm fully grown, I can't find any good reason to justify that action or deduce any moral lesson from it, reason if you wud ask me: just a moment exchange of yabs btw me the class prefect and a girl who was always getting on my nerves any given time we talk though she was my assistant, I was passing by, she was having a music class I deliberately skipped, she got my attention by mimicking my surname, I replied, hers could pass 4 a centenary comic relief. Then asked the teacher who heard and she picked on me immediately and that was it, then gave me this *ntorr* facial gesture, knowing what has bcom of me. Anytime I remember that singular action my heart bleeds. I was sick 4 days. I was the talk of the school at a point she was so remorseful. Back then, I never never liked her and she showed interest in me so very much, always trying and initiating avenues to be close or friendly in which I kept resisting openly, forcing her to keep her distance, that made her wear a frustrating look a lot of time. Then, I kno sabi woman sef, may be it would have bin an opening. We divided the class, boys vs girls and vice versa. And it generated to enmity btw her camp n mine, I made sure the list of noise makers had their names all the time and she did so on days I didnt write. At a point it was two lists at a time, my and hers. Our list of noise makers were filled with each other allies to the point that our class teacher warned both of us to write names not only particular to the opposite gender and then she started including my name to cut it short we were the best in our set right 4rm jss1, always exchaning 1st n 2nd position at the end of the term. Left at js3 after 3term. Barbra where ever u are I remember you today....God bless u

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by RobinHez(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin

KingTom:
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by clans(f): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
I don't know if I would consider this as my worst punishment but back in jss3 during those crazy Saturday morning manual labor, one female none perfect called myself and a group of junior girls to go sweep a class where they would hold their adventist fellowship, na so I jejely dey go till the headboy asked us why we weren't heading towards the assembly ground for the manual labour.
We were like senior so so so sent us. Thinking that as per they were mates and it's religious inclined he would let us be, but no he ordered us straight to the Labour ground, by myself I ran back to the hostel to tell the senior what happened and that she should accompany us, but she was like I would tell her when the headboy became her senior, I so much hated getting into this seniority stuff, but who born me not to obey the headboy, so I went for manual labor.
On getting back later in the evening, I heard jane doe move to the quadrangle. Na so this senior being insult my generation come begin flog me upon frog jumping.
I got to my boiling point, stood up (I was quite bigger than her) took the cane from get broke it in front of her and said " senior so so so, you're feeling like someone that has authority abi? Why didn't you have the liver to challenge the headboy? If you ever repeat this rubbish with me again, you won't like what would happen "
By that time senior girls done full the quad, everyone was just watching amazed, I dusted my knee, went straight to my bunk and dozed off, then the rumor went around school that I was possessed with the evil spirit and I was their queen, but who cares I got immunity till I went home for my junior waec holiday.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

So na saka say the mumu no wan wash toilet make e deactivate e account cheesy
E don deactivate? shocked
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Fabrolistic:

walai, if no one has ever told you, am telling you that you dey craaaze!gringringringringrin
kai, lwkmd..
You are not 4ni, you are more than.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topic In Petroleum Engineering / 300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo) / Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.