Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Letter Of Dropping Out Of School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Dropping Out Of School (1260 Views)

Hilarious Application Letter Of Employment By A Job Applicant / (pic)when Your Children Reminds You Of School Resumption(school Fees) / The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Dropping Out Of School by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.

Daer Sir

I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.
Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.
I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.
Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.

Your's faithfool
Godwin
Re: Letter Of Dropping Out Of School by QueenEdna(f): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Block Head 4 life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Dropping Out Of School by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jesus......dis shiiiiit is soooo funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny!! When The Owner Of The House Wants To Show He Is International Car Dealer / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] / Please Is This Man Normal?...#lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.