Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria (12966 Views)

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Hot New Single; Multiply(remix)- Phyno Ft Mi, Timaya, Dat Nigga Raw N Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by julian21(f): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2009
its official,nigga raw is naija 's 3rd best rapper.personally i feel he deserves it.what do you think?

http://9jahiphop..com/

[3.
DAT NIG.G.A RAW
NAME:Okeje Okechukwu Edwards
ALBUM(s):RIGHT & WRONG,EVERTHING REMAINS RAW

CAMEOS:Nabania-Flavour

HITS:Obodo,my girl,abia anthem,ko gbadun,strong & mighty,Ara Ga Ngba Ndi Ara,shake una bodi,feel am,do am so,in love with an angel,my name

PUNCHLINE:
"any beat we catch,we dey kill am,
that's why any song we do,people dey feel am" - Feel am

"Sister,i am able & capable,
and i will always make sure there is food on your table,
even if i get soup & stew for freezer, i go still waka comot go buy you pizza." - In love with an angel

COMMENTS:For those of you who don't know,nigga raw just dropped a classic rap album.raw just keeps getting better with each album & with the release of "everything remains raw"he shows us why he should be up there with the best.but the best thing about this guy is that he keeps addressing topics his peers shy away from.i believe it's just a matter of time before raw steps up to the no 1 spot.]
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by rapjunkie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2009
i see what u r doing  grin desperatly trying to create debate grin
Dat nigga raw, 3rd best rapper in Naija? . . . . are u serious  ?

I like your style of writing and imagination though tongue
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
pls stop spamming this section with all this bullshit!!!!!
we know who our best rappers are!!!!

how can u say eldee is 5th
weird mc is 4th
andx now niggaraw is 3rd

are u on drugs

after u'll comeback and say Mtrill is number and skyb is 1st!!!!
arrant nonsense
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by asha80(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2009
Who be this julian

1 Like

Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by julian21(f): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2009
@ tosinaded

shut up and listen,you might learn something.

and for your information i didn't write this 9jahiphop did.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2009
whether u wrote it or not!!!!!!
u posted it here, so u prob agree with it!!!!

julian 21:

@ tosinaded
shut up and listen,you might learn something.

waka angry
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by julian21(f): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2009
@ tosinaded

you really don't want it with me.

of course i agree with it.its not like 9jahiphop. posts dumb shit.well you ain't on top of your game so you wouldn't know. cool
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2009
julian 21:

of course i agree with it.its not like 9jahiphop. posts dumb shit.well you ain't on top of your game so you wouldn't know. cool

that sums it up!!!!!
shows ur knowledge of naija hiphop!!!

julian 21:

@ tosinaded

you really don't want it with me.

waka again!!!!
u just dnt shut people up!!!!

waka again and again angry
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by Dotman01(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2009
Total nonense, so he's beta dan 1 of dis guys? sauce kid, mode 9, ruggedman, nateo c, m.i, nd ikechukwu. Am nt even sure if he raps beta dan d prince
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
how i wish dat people like tosinaded and so on can understand ibo then they can respect nigga raw and show him the love he deserves,it is funny they didnt nominate him in awards as best indigineous rapper beacuse he is not yourba but people like lord of ajasa and da grin re ok because they re yourba and the organsiers of the awards understand them than nigga raw,but the masses are the power,lord of ajasa can never rock the amount of shows nigga raw is rocking, da grin is hot and a newcomer but niggaraw got the univeral naija thing,appeals to everybody from lagos to enugu to abuja,people like lord of ajasa are only known in lagos and ibadan,hiphop awards and co are so tribalistic in a way.anybody agree with me?

1 Like

Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
Is it abt rockn shows or who is beta?
Dagrin wil flow this guy hands down,english or yoruba!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by asha80(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2009
Is it abt rockn shows or who is beta?

Tell that to mode9  grin

Dagrin wil flow this guy hands down,english or yoruba!

You wish. tongue
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by chrisical(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2009
Dotman01:

Total nonense, so he's beta dan 1 of dis guys? sauce kid, mode 9, ruggedman, nateo c, m.i, nd ikechukwu. Am nt even sure if he raps beta dan d prince
no mind am.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tomidvirus: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2009
nigga raw is just this igbo clownish rapper. we know our top tn and nigga raw is evn among them, maybe you or the people that officially named him is just trying to promote and encourage him, we are we to place M I, naeto c rugged man, S.I.D, ikechukwu, sauce kid and others nnigg raw is F*ck S*it
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by iniguy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
Nigga raw is the 3rd best igbo rapper in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2009
Nigga raw is the 3rd best igbo rapper in Nigeria!

Who is the first and second? undecided
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by javalove(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2009
@tosin
shut d fuk up. na everybody thread u dey criticize,

everyone is entitled to his own opinion abeg!!!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2009
Nigga raw 3rd best indeed!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by Dotman01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
Yeah, u can say he's d 3rd best igbo rapper, but nt 9ja as a whole. I dnt wanna go into ajasa, da grin issue cos i dnt want anyone to see me as being bias.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by julian21(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2009
NOW I HAVE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!

first of all,has any of you taken the time out to listen to this guys album.well i listened to it yesterday(every single track) and i must say i wasn't dissappointed.too bad a lot of you here are biased.b4 i forget go and watch his video collection,which of your favourite artistes can boast of seven solid songs on their album and consequently make the videos.

sauce kid - san bori bobo over remy ma's conceited,that's all he has

m.i - name one hit song of m.i currently on rotation near you.jude doesn't even have a single hit.

ruggedman - when was the last time ruggedman had an album,and how many of you can truthfully say you loved it.there were only two hot songs on his last album.ruggedy baba & jusile(where he featured durella)

modenine - pls just stop it.nobody likes modenine

1 Like

Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2009
Either ure a huge joke

or u jst woke up 4rm a comma
dude we in 09

or u dnt know wut rap is

or u jst a fool
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by dammiecool(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
I only agree with just one point
nobody likes mode 9
but remainin point iro lopa!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by audio: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2009
julian 21:

NOW I HAVE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!

first of all,has any of you taken the time out to listen to this guys album.well i listened to it yesterday(every single track) and i must say i wasn't dissappointed.too bad a lot of you here are biased.b4 i forget go and watch his video collection,which of your favourite artistes can boast of seven solid songs on their album and consequently make the videos.

sauce kid - san bori bobo over remy ma's conceited,that's all he has

m.i - name one hit song of m.i currently on rotation near you.jude doesn't even have a single hit.

ruggedman - when was the last time ruggedman had an album,and how many of you can truthfully say you loved it.there were only two hot songs on his last album.ruggedy baba & jusile(where he featured durella)

modenine - pls just stop it.nobody likes modenine

tosinaded@:

Either ure a huge joke

or u jst woke up 4rm a comma
dude we in 09

or u dnt know wut rap is

or u jst a fool

Why is it when anyone gives a constructive response on this site, all they get in return are insults? Is it because you're incapable of replying intelligently or you know it's true so you try to deflect from the subject matter with insults?

Bottom line. The guy is right. I went out over easter and for all the raves i went to (in London before you ask), i didn't hear one single MI track on the dancefloor or Rugged or Mode for that matter (although saying nobody likes mode 9 is ludicrist), but i heard plenty Nigga Raw and of course SauceKids one and only hit.

I don't agree Nigga Raw is the third best rapper in Naija (I've head much much better), but i agree specifically with what Julian said as quoted

Don't let these forums fool you. On ground, things are very different. 140 million people is a lot. They don't all visit the blogs
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
nigga raw rocks but because he is not yourba,people like ayo animashun of hiphop awards dont understand his lyrically capablity,lord of ajasa is cannot be matched to nigga raw in any way,in rhymes,video nor cash,as for da grin i dont understand yourba but am damn sure he is on point jus like nigga raw but he is a newcomer without any album but he got nominated, wtf, nigga raw rocked naija with obodo and almost won star quest if not for the dcriminal jugdes dat gave it to untalented kc presh which made the fans to riot and star promised to give nigga raw and klint the same prize which never happened, i can go on and on,
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
if u re a rapper in naija and u get naija assent then u re a local rapper, hahahahahahahaha, because nigga raw is original and he is using his naija assent then people think he is local, naija needs to wake up
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2009
Too many gabbage on this thread,jst to prove dt this nigga is 3rd best in naija!

@last poster
u shld be ashamd wiv urself!
Are all d nominees 4 d award yoruba?
Stop posting 4rm u ass
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tosin, fool i said lyrically u ewu,am taking about rap u fool,u should think with ur head when i metioned dagrin and lord of ajasa
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by dejiariyo: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2009
@seemama

dagrin is not a new rapper he came out the same time as lord of ajasa, and i i think he released his algum late 06 or early 2007.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
U are nt making any sense!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
i cannot make sense cuz u re saucki dic$$ sucker
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2009
see mama, see papa , see idiot, shallow ass poster, what's ur point?.everything u said is baseless man.
Don,t just cum here n try 2 start noffin ,
Stupid ass 9jahiphop.com.blog.wordpress.whateva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) / Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) / Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.