Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You (115699 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wande coal worwor for unclothedness ooo...see as he black.

Is tiwa finally running mad or what?

Davido dey sixth heaven,see as he open mouth Goodness.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked who do wande coal strong thing naw sad d person no try at all cheesy cheesy see dat davido self cheesy cheesy all of dem r crazy!!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by joseph1832(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
And the winner is.... Wande Coal!.
LMFAO that picture shook the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Gosh, truly time healeth all wounds.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by eduxerxes: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
tjfulloption:
Awon omo wobe! Wobe!
bros abeg wetin dis tin mean? As I no fit ask Olamyde, mk I kuku ask u
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by OyinMIXmola(f): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yomieluv:
wande coal,is that you?
lmao
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by eduxerxes: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na him be say any time wey I wan enter stage perform, I go wear strong Iron pant. Girls are not smiling at all. Hoes every whr!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by kasmail(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Tiwa Savage yansh black ooo.. C yansh

my mind
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Chai wande coal, chai, see as him black like black paint, good grief say him no show him nyash. Anunty tiwa, abeg bleaching no bad na too much bleaching bad, bleach you nyash, e too black.
omg!! grin grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by dame16: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by smilyice(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
MARINS:
ALL I NEED IS ONE ROUND FROM PETER OKOYE sad sad sad
NONSENSE
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by tjfulloption(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
eduxerxes:
bros abeg wetin dis tin mean? As I no fit ask Olamyde, mk I kuku ask u

The very last time I asked olamide about it, he told me to chill that he will get back to me. Awon omo wobe! Wobe!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by grizzz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice post...
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by charlesucheh(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Look @ Tiwa's black Nyash!!! Choi!!!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Adaeze003(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are a disgrace to the word 'disgrace', heck, calling you a disgrace is like doing you a big favour, anuofia! Post a picture of yourself lying down unclad as well let's judge what you look like. My quess is you won't look too far from a baby quinea pig.

But why are you vexing like this?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Decentdamsel(f): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
You'll neva see names like 2Baba Banky Darey or even Olamide or Phyno no matter how crazy dey maybe
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by SmartMugu: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Tiwa Savage yansh black ooo.. C yansh
Of all these pictures, na only Tiwa yansh u see. Wetin your eyes dey find?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by lankoz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dah wande coal pix na haaaAa
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by IGBOPRINCE: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
The first and the second pix is the downfall of dbanj...

Artist should learn not to abuse their fame on stage...
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
this is indeed craziest picture see ladies are desperate to touch inyanya 6 pacs
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
ELTON123:
Make I bring chair I de cum
No cum here abeg cheesy
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Topman0001(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omo naija babes spoil o. See as all of them they rush wan grab the dick of this celebrities on stage. Na so e dey hungry them?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omo that wande coal's picture though!!!

cry major disgrace
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by shaboti: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yomieluv:
Is that wande-coal,or baby hippopotamus..
omggg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by emeke042(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
wander coal be like burnt offering

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolebux:
Chai! Tufiakwa! !!
Wande Coal sha
If the pix is not photoshopped then he's a disgrace to Yoroober nation.

It was not photoshopped. His Di**k was actual shown. Saw that picture about 4yrs ago. It was actually snapped by d girl he slept with who later used it as blackmail
but WC aka Black Diamond didn't bulge to her demands.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Kelly2713(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am watching, that of dbange is cool though. But why is davido's own not so romantic

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wande coal...chai!! The man black like coal, smh
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by AirstarKane(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
I saw some pictures and am like the Internet is crazy. I don't wish to find my info on the net negatively. Some people still have it on their memory card grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Burna Boy was just doing the Fela thing.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by MrManuel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
But Tiwa Savage Yansh Black O... lol ;DBut Tiwa Savage Yansh Black O... lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Sacramento4real(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
JAZES:
3. Tiwa Savage
Yansh wey don black don black. Forget d cream grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures) / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.