Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You (115729 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by haul: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Felitsa187:

Nigga, watch ur statements. Dont just generalise by saying gals r idiots. Dont u have sisters or a mother? Besides u will marry one someday unless ur gay. Wud u feel alright if gals go about saying boys r idiots? Even if related to this context, it's not cool. In those pictures shown, who knows, ur future wife cud be in that crowd. Be careful!!! angry

Calm your bo0bs down before the river between your thighs get dried up, you scream future wife up and down, was that the best nursery rhyme your 256mb ram could process?

Relax Next time, we aint all going to marry, your threat is petty, you do slap through your device I guess! Bloody thot!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by ExInferis(m): 1:42am On Sep 21, 2015
it aint the celebs that shock me, it's so many women acting like b1tches
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by HireKiller(m): 3:31am On Sep 21, 2015
cupidhero:
Ass bleaching is cheap...why didn't tiwa get some all these years she was in the states? undecided

I see nothing wrong with Tiwa's pics.

Later you guys are the ones that will say black is beautiful, why don't you also think
black yansh is beautiful.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by HireKiller(m): 3:34am On Sep 21, 2015
emeke042:
wander coal be like burnt offering

Funniest and most meaningful comment.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by HireKiller(m): 3:41am On Sep 21, 2015
The winner is GEJ, Seyi shay don suffer.

He thing no fit wait for the show to end before he torment seyi shay.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by nairatutorial(m): 4:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Lol Nigerian are always making headlines
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by walozanga(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2015
flokii:

grin grin
guy you bad o..

person mama..

person mama wey open yansh for public.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by dombenis(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2015
jantofubu:
wande coal shocked see as davido open mouth like cow leg angry galz are idiots sha sad some1's wife to be is busy dragging cloth on another guy tryin to make ends meet embarassed inshort all 9ja celebs mumu except don jazzy cool
..LOOK THEM... NDI ARA
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by coolebux(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
pix wey don tey...sey u no dhy dis country nii
Even if it was in the 90's
It's still shameful
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by cupidhero(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
HireKiller:

I see nothing wrong with Tiwa's pics.

Later you guys are the ones that will say black is beautiful, why don't you also think
black yansh is beautiful.
Black yansh is beautiful? Most chicks bleach their ass and keep it a secret,you can't get an even skin tone that reaches all the way down to your ass without bleaching it. 90% of the colored stars you know bleached their ass to make it perfect. Ass bleaching is not that complex and dangerous like a lip job or a boob job.
BTW i didn't say tiwa was not beautiful.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by preciousMI1(f): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Dbanj nah.... are dey lining up for a Beejay??
IYANYA that's bad
wande coal your case is terrible...
TIWA SAVAGE continue

girls and dick inseparable ¡¡¡
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2015
I bet the pictures were taken without approval, same as wande coal cheesy girls are wicked sha grin
olowookerekemi:
y did davido open his mouth?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by j1mmy: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
hard to fine a sexy good looking nijja lady without fake hair and fat body...
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Divineluv14:

Don't judge me because you don't know me
Are u not azizat akanbi??
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by CSTR2: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am impressed by dbanj.
Nearly banging one lady on stage, and getting head from another lady.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Babe2sure(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pictures to bad gan!
OP, e no good o, you dredged up this Wande coal pics again! cheesy
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by ladygudhead(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
dukeolumde:

It was not photoshopped. His Di**k was actual shown. Saw that picture about 4yrs ago. It was actually snapped by d girl he slept with who later used it as blackmail
but WC aka Black Diamond didn't bulge to her demands.

shocked shocked shocked aaaaaarrrrrh! ....she went toooo far na.am sure she wasn't a gf but a runs girl.imagine someone's private part going viral shocked. WC was really strong to have handled the issue.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Felitsa187(f): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
haul:

Calm your bo0bs down before the river between your thighs get dried up, you scream future wife up and down, was that the best nursery rhyme your 256mb ram could process?

Relax Next time, we aint all going to marry, your threat is petty, you do slap through your device I guess! Bloody thot!
Ode!!!!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Hatrik(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
why some ladies mumu like this.......later now they will be crying why them never see husband marry....shame
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Hatrik(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
that lady shaking hands with GEJ......she's making him look uncomfortable
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by CodeHouse: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
See Tiwa lean yansh grin
See Wande dirty body grin
See Dbanj, na idiot grin
See Burna Boy Dross grin
See Iyanya, they play with HIV angry
Davido where are your Teeth grin

I just dey laugh in Kogi, na men go marry all these ladies for house o
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
ladygudhead:

shocked shocked shocked aaaaaarrrrrh! ....she went toooo far na.am sure she wasn't a gf but a runs girl.imagine someone's private part going viral shocked. WC was really strong to have handled the issue.

Yes. His small sized Diick, Mandindi, Drilling Apparatus, Bullalar was all over d media that period including
another picture WC took with D'banj in a private plane while they were getting high on Weed... grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by ladygudhead(f): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
dukeolumde:

Yes. His small sized Diick, Mandindi, Drilling Apparatus, Bullalar was all over d media that period including
another picture WC took with D'banj in a private plane while they were getting high on Weed... grin grin grin grin

Hian! but they weren't naked on d one in private plane sha, were they?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
ladygudhead:

Hian! but they weren't naked on d one in private plane sha, were they?

Nope just their chests were bare. But there was a whole lot of smoke everywhere in d plane and obviously
everyone there was high looking at their eyes and posture grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolebux:
Even if it was in the 90's
It's still shameful
Oga Park Joor....sey na im post the pix online niii...
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by ladygudhead(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
dukeolumde:

Nope just their chests were bare. But there was a whole lot of smoke everywhere in d plane and obviously
everyone there was high looking at their eyes and posture grin grin grin grin

celebrities and 'bhaaazing'!.... undecided
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Rotimi47: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
wheesin:
This pictures Are.... shocked LE...GEN..

wait for it

DARY..faints tongue

oboy see wande coal..he looks like a drunk he goat. tiwa savage with her black sooth nyash. and our aunty sheyi slût..trying to raise gejs focus stick. angry
you're wicked grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Rotimi47: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
khassy:
the poster above me need a brain transplant undecidedundecided

the poster below is just jealous of their success undecidedundecided

and pls

what's GEJ's hand covering lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
you can see the future grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
ladygudhead:

celebrities and 'bhaaazing'!.... undecided

Not just celebrities..I used to myself. Stopped bhaazzing cigarette and weed when I graduated in 2004 grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures) / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.