Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (75752 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by imsuboi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
mesoade:
Research about vetinary medicine,it should be no.1 it involves various animals unlike medicine which is about only humans . . And also Dentistry and dental surgery should be no.2,that course is harder than medicine too(if you doubt me,ask any medicine student which has faculty of dentistry in his/her school) ,they write 2 m.b.b.s while medicine write 1.

Oga, are you sure you're normal?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Soneh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
DID OP FORGET PHYSICS? THE MOTHER OF SCIENCE

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by FunnyDude(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Soneh:
DID OP FORGET PHYSICS? THE MOTHER OF SCIENCE
Taaar! If I hear.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by FunnyDude(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tolzeal:
Proudly STATISTICIAN ..... FACTS BASED ON DATA.
Hello,Am a Statistician also..whose skul are you?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Phemmy99(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'm not feeling pompous. Maths is not hard. Stop giving these lazy students hope. Was it not humans that did it in the past? Some people actually like this subject. Okay? Stop spreading lies around.

If you cannot do maths, say it. We will understand. Not everyone has the flair. But saying it's difficult and stuff . . . you're not helping things.
because you have done ordinary calculus,you think that maths is nt hard ,why nt try your hands on advanced parts like real analysis,vector and tensors,metric spaces and others....if you think say maths na to dey pick beans...you dey on a long thing o....

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by FunnyDude(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yungmilio2:
statistics should not be on that list .. physics is a tough one
Guy u mumu ooo?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Soneh(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
FunnyDude:
Taaar! If I hear.
Taar talk ur own if u think say i dey lie
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Tolzeal(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
FunnyDude:

Hello,Am a Statistician also..whose skul are you?

Are u still thinking of dropping out ?? grin
I'm in FUTA Akure.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by oleeee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
I hail ol d elect elect (cables) in d forum

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by favoredchild(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ask any medical student the course he hate most, am sure d answer will be BIOCHEMISTRY. Op u need to rewrite ur review.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by akandi4u(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmm

7 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by zyzxx(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tolzeal:
Proudly STATISTICIAN .....
FACTS BASED ON DATA.
on love bro
Statistics for life
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
@Op, the most difficult for you might be the easiest for others.

Come to Unizik-Awka then you'll believe that ordinary Political Science is the most difficult course to study in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
fernandoc:
You think Mathematics is simple because you understood calculus and complex number using maybe Engineering Mathematics textbook. Why don't you major in it and come back to tell us how simple other advance topics you've not heard about are. Stop saying what you don't know. Mathematics requires a lot of abstract thinking and some of the courses are very tasking you will do well with a good background in secondary Mathematics but it's not simple.
you guys have problem.
Have I complained to you that I am lacking in abstract thinking?
Why are you trying to force your mentality down my throat? I said maths is not hard to me. Don't you realize that the higher I go, the older I get, and the older I get, the smarter I become, so it all balances up.

I've never had a problem doing mathematics before. Except when I listened to people like you.

Anyway, thanks for the challenge, after my first degree, I will go and major in mathematics. Then I will come back and quote you on my graduation date. Do not deactivate. See you in eight years.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Phemmy99:
because you have done ordinary calculus,you think that maths is nt hard ,why nt try your hands on advanced parts like real analysis,vector and tensors,metric spaces and others....if you think say maths na to dey pick beans...you dey on a long thing o....
wetin dey maths?
Shebi Na to learn am? You way you learn am, no be one way you take do am?
What you perceive as difficult is not what I perceive as such. You don't think like I do. I once spent four hours on a very trivial problem. Do you see me complaining that it's hard? It was rather interesting and engaging. I actually enjoy doing maths. Difficult doesn't exist.

I will try my hands on vector and tensors, metric spaces and real analysis. I will then come back to give you feedback on how difficult I think it is.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yungmilio2:
statistics should not be on that list
physics is a tough one
yeah . . . physics is probably a little bit difficult. But, it's interesting. And that offsets the difficulties. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
yeah . . . physics is probably a little bit difficult. But, it's interesting. And that offsets the difficulties. cheesy
yea u right
phy. is difficult more than statistics
l
am a computer science student and i just can not see how statistics is a difficult course
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Samueloladapo(m): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2015
something is doing this op. where did you put physics.?

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Samueloladapo(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Yungmilio2:

yea u right
phy. is difficult more than statistics
l
am a computer science student and i just can not see how statistics is a difficult course

Are you kidding? physics a Lil difficult
. mmmm. swap one semester and partake, maybe then you will be enlightened.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Samueloladapo:

Are you kidding? physics a Lil difficult
. mmmm. swap one semester and partake, maybe then you will be enlightened.
yeah have taken more than two different courses from both courses as a computer science student
you can ask any Unilorin student abeggi
statistics is always an A course, physics is a tough one
l
you should read the comments well before u post

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by sirthisthickkal: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
favoredchild:
Ask any medical student the course he hate most, am sure d answer will be BIOCHEMISTRY. Op u need to rewrite ur review.
akandi4u:
If you scale through GEOLOGY, u can scale through any course even with much less effort. I just dey luk una...
alfred5:
@Op, the most difficult for you might be the easiest for others.
Come to Unizik-Awka then you'll believe that ordinary Political Science is the most difficult course to study in Africa.
Fozi:
Political science in Unical
Samueloladapo:
something is doing this op. where did you put physics.?
Fozi:

You guys are not sincere, you are just here to sugarcoat or justify your courses.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Gbengem(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
wetin dey maths?
Shebi Na to learn am? You way you learn am, no be one way you take do am?
What you perceive as difficult is not what I perceive as such. You don't think like I do. I once spent four hours on a very trivial problem. Do you see me complaining that it's hard? It was rather interesting and engaging. I actually enjoy doing maths. Difficult doesn't exist.

I will try my hands on vector and tensors, metric spaces and real analysis. I will then come back to give you feedback on how difficult I think it is.
**smiles**

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Tonymic4life(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz.
I teach myself mathematics in my spare time. I'm currently doing some rather advanced topics for my level.

That was how people kept shouting that calculus is hard. I listened and stayed away from it, until one day when I just damned it and read it. Understood differentiation within minutes using a very bad textbook sef.

Even "complex numbers" is quite the opposite.
see this one doing ordinary differentiation and complex number and you are hear shouting. you never even start life self. all those ones you called r just preambles, so stop saying wat u don't know,it wud help u a lot
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Tonymic4life(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'm not feeling pompous. Maths is not hard. Stop giving these lazy students hope. Was it not humans that did it in the past? Some people actually like this subject. Okay? Stop spreading lies around.

If you cannot do maths, say it. We will understand. Not everyone has the flair. But saying it's difficult and stuff . . . you're not helping things.
u are just here contradicting urself. must u comment eh. u ask if humans didn't do mathematics in d past which makes it easy according to u. buh u also said previously dat law and medicine r difficult. maybe it was aliens dat studied those ones in d past not humans. Rubbish!!!. pls just face ur discipline. ur kind r the ones DAT wud lie to their children in future dat dey r always in d top of their classes or d best in their class while d reverse is the case.
well to me no course is easy or difficult. all u need to do is to discover the secret to them and u wud have a smooth ride in them. Thanks grin
Teempakguy:

u are just here contradicting urself. must u comment eh. u asked if humans didn't do mathematics in d past which makes it easy according to u. buh u also said previously dat law and medicine r difficult. maybe it was aliens dat studied those ones in d past not humans. Rubbish!!!. pls just face ur discipline. ur kind r the ones DAT wud lie to their children in future dat dey r always in d top of their classes or d best in their class while d reverse is the case.
well to me no course is easy or difficult. all u need to do is to discover the secret to them and u wud have a smooth ride in them. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by madgoat(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2015
What about Animal Science... So damn difficult grin
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Youpele52: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by elmisti(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Fozi:
Pol science anywhere,even in private uni

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by DrGroove(f): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
chudidonas:
Op Vet Medicine is tougher than medicine & surg
Oh yeah
UME cut off for Vet Medicine 200
for Medicine and Surgery 300+
as @ 2004 @ UI
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by adonbilivit: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
see them!
boasting that the course they studied/study is the toughest. ejiro afufu eme guy!

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by profb: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
BIOCHEMISTRY should be in that list
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by DrGroove(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Immediately I saw this thread,before opening it I expected no other course than medicine and surgery as no 1 on the list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

LIST OF TOP 10 MEDICAL COURSES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR RELEVANCE / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.