Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (75891 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Kennydoc(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
sagaciousblog:
well said and articulated..the highest paid are medical practitioners especially the orthopedics according to forbes but Dentists aren't poorly paid though as you claim...

Yeah, I said "...in private practice in Nigeria". My words were carefully chosen.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by keenn: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Kennydoc post=38265251][/quote]
I do agree with u
Pardon my excessive assertion, was nice rubbing mind with u kennydoc.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Kennydoc(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
keenn:

I do agree with u

Pardon my excessive assertion, was nice rubbing mind with u kennydoc.

It was also nice discussing with you. It was devoid of foul language, though I didn't expect less from you knowing you're a colleague in the making.
I wish you the very best in your academic pursuits.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by sagaciousblog: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kennydoc:

Yeah, I said "...in private practice in Nigeria". My words were carefully chosen.
kk Boss...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chanzy1:

Education is tough but engineering isn't? Wow what a funny joke, I laughed
FINALLY! some one gets it! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by soladollar(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
hypocrite.
Criticizing me for comonising maths and then doing the exact thing to statistics.
Mtcheew. undecided
BTW, I'm not in secondary school.

You have not studied mathematics as a course, you probably borrowed as a pre-requisite to your course of study or something, ask the smart ones in mathematics (only then will you understand). As for statistics, it is not difficult, the topics and the approach remains almost the same even at the advanced level ( ask those in statistics).

In the faculty of science or humanities, those in statistics probably have a lot of first class (top grade students). its is definitely not as difficult as Maths.

Anyway, Difficult is relative, some will maintain that education is difficult, but .....

And, young man, dont take that tone with me, okay...

ciao
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailyxclusiveinfo..com offers first-hand information be it politics, Entertainment, Sport and fashion
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Youngsage: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
I have heard of them. . . I've also heard of hyperbolic and elliptic geometry, Poincaré's conjecture, curl and divergence, Lagrangian mechanics, Bernoulli equations, topology, Rice theorem, elliptic curves, hypercomplex numbers, the golden ratio, fluid mechanics(of which Bernoulli's equations are a part of.) Laplace transforms, Fourier transforms, z transforms, finite mathematics, number theory and so on.

I have a big checklist here with all of these topics listed in. Which I do check off after covering them.
So, stop your assumptions there and face your mathematics. if maths is hard, how did you master it? Mtchew. undecided

Ahh... well done!
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
soladollar:

You have not studied mathematics as a course, you probably borrowed as a pre-requisite to your course of study or something, ask the smart ones in mathematics (only then will you understand). As for statistics, it is not difficult, the topics and the approach remains almost the same even at the advanced level ( ask those in statistics).

In the faculty of science or humanities, those in statistics probably have a lot of first class (top grade students). its is definitely not as difficult as Maths.

Anyway, Difficult is relative, some will maintain that education is difficult, but .....

And, young man, dont take that tone with me, okay...

ciao
sorry. cheesy
i was on defensive mode yesterday. . .

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by yemolz: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
5)Statistics:this is another discipline that is just like mathematics, statisticians are applied mathematicians, they use mathematics to solve real life problems, it entails lots of mathematics and some borrowed courses that are not even part of your discipline (eg, economics)

Architecture
Geo Physics
Zoology

I'm a proud STATISTICIAN grin
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by soladollar(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
sorry. cheesy
i was on defensive mode yesterday. . .

No sweat bro,
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bighead1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmanuelpopson:

are u a geologist too?

Lol, abeg answer first.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by olagold50(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Says u.....wer una put geologyg....??

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
bighead1:

You be Geologist
of course i am
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
bighead1:

You be Geologist
of course i am
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Favparis:

Is geology more difficult than Physics?
Yes na.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
akandi4u:
If you scale through GEOLOGY, u can scale through any course even with much less effort. I just dey luk una...
That's what my lecturers keep saying.... and it's the truth.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bighead1(m): 1:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
of course i am

wHICH SCHOOL?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bighead1(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Favparis:

I don't think so..

Physics is quite hard and is 99.999% of the time taught by sadist lecturers.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Favparis(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
bighead1:

I don't think so..

Physics is quite hard and is 99.999% of the time taught by sadist lecturers.

That's true. Physics Department in Every Higher Institution is full of WICKED Lecturers that can go any Length to frustrate u. Go to Physics Department and ask of Mr Songdem in UniJos.

Anywhere I see that name 'Songden,' I will thoroughly screen the person to trace his Lineage.

That guy Frustrated Us but at the end, God Pass am.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
bighead1:

wHICH SCHOOL?
oau of course
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Abuammarj(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
where Geology abi OP n sun nii
confirm my guy.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Godzlove8(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Kingzy4pep:
geology hard pass physics na.
bros na base on calculation or quotin?..why e hard pass?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by DONADAMS(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
olumite1234:
Where did you put department of physics?

I've never seeen a first class in this course
I have seen oh....4.8*
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by knowadlearn: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
abeg engineering is the hardest (mechanical engineering)
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Favparis:

You are very cute
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Whr una put GEOLOGY
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by jasperbright: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
You are very cute
what's he saying
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by jasperbright: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
You are very cute
I guess u haven't heard of quantum physics cry
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by krizblak(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
What are you guys even saying? There is no course on this planet that is tougher than engineering, coz 80% of everyfin in life came from them, and they are very very flexible.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by McRalph(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fozi:
Political science in Unical
political science anywhere bro...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by kristop4all(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Teempakguy:
I have heard of them. . . I've also heard of hyperbolic and elliptic geometry, Poincaré's conjecture, curl and divergence, Lagrangian mechanics, Bernoulli equations, topology, Rice theorem, elliptic curves, hypercomplex numbers, the golden ratio, fluid mechanics(of which Bernoulli's equations are a part of.) Laplace transforms, Fourier transforms, z transforms, finite mathematics, number theory and so on.

I have a big checklist here with all of these topics listed in. Which I do check off after covering them.
So, stop your assumptions there and face your mathematics. if maths is hard, how did you master it? Mtchew. undecided

Its Not by mentioning plenty topics dat u cannot apply in real life. There's a reason we go to school to study it.
What u are trying to do is like comparing someone who learnt computer from the road side business center & a graduate of computer science. Knowing how to solve a few problems isn't enough. I guess Probably u can also write a thesis on it too...wake up. No offense intended bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.