Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,834 members, 7,802,670 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! (33878 Views)

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / For Husbands And Fathers' Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by tivta(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
See feminist oh, so if you were a bastard you would be happy? Have never seem such a selfish generation, women trying to fight nature, you better move to the west and stop trying to change our tradition. Seems most of the women supporting single ladies come from broken homes cause if they had parents that have been married over 50 years blissfully, they would be eager to get married.
As for the seed sowing, I believe all forms of seed sowing should be avoided, it is just another Avenue for pastors to make money. God, it is true that the world is coming to an end. Women saying that the don't need a man where as the bible says go fort and multiple, (I know some feminist will say the world is already congested) I weep...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Edusouls(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
The desperation to get married comes from a place of incompleteness, a sense of lack and a total disconnect from one's worth and value.

I will rather remain unmarried and keep on being the best I can be, while ensuring that I fulfil my life's inner purpose....than get hitched with someone who thinks he's doing me a favour.
To hell with that kind of mentality and God forbid!

Well, thankfully, that's not the casesmiley
shut up,rejected women, stop covering up ur woes and ur shameful inability to get a man.if u aint married,u re just nothing in the face of God and man,continue to deceive urself's in ur own deceitful lives, end time women..

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Truckpusher(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Only if you look at yourself right now!

I don't have to waste my time on a useless conversation with a senseless unknown character.

Buzz off
Leave that 43 yr old dolt alone with his big head and nostril. grin grin

He is been sending that lady a pm and only coming here to rant about her nature while his source of bitterness was for the fact that he can't get close to her. grin

That man is an iidiot personified, I tell you bro. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by basille(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just don't know what to type, so many things wrong with the way most Nigerians think.

Like someone above me said, it's the process not the end result that matters.
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by liquidmetall: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kitme:

Hey Miz
I couldn't have said it better.
For a while now,The society has prided herself as the yardstick for measuring one's self-worth.
Suffice to say, if you think you're living your life rightly, the way it pleases you, and the society think otherwise, THEIR OPINION shouldn't determine your worth.
The society had done more harm than good, we can't rule that out yet.
Many are in some kind of forced marriage, just to please the society, oblivious that their happiness is their life, they suffer both emotional and physical pain.
When desperation creeps it and it's so glaring even to the men,, Men see that as an edge, they expect such ladies to be their slaves that they can tossed around as they please.
Also, Many are with their abusive partner and can't just get out, Because of the damn society.
However, when the going gets tough, they won't proffer any solutions, instead the victim would be subjected to unending mockery. smiley

I love strong women like you.

Strong only online.....

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kitme:

This is partially directed at me, right??
Agreed! One can't fully scrapped out the society's opinions and ideologies, but it has limits, just like every other thing in life.
If their opinions would subject me to ever-lasting unhappiness and sadness, I would gladly shut them out.
My happiness toppled the list of any opinion.
Everyone has been given the freedom of speech, some opinions are meant to be discarded like tissues.
If you keep on determining your life based on others opinions, you have a long way to go.
Needless to say, you would be the one to face the consequences of your actions and inactions, and not some bickering society.
Well, You got it all wrong my dear, sorry.
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by EreluY(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
BRILLIANT THREAD. WELL DONE.

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Kitme(f): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
tivta:
See feminist oh, so if you were a bastard you would be happy? Have never seem such a selfish generation, women trying to fight nature, you better move to the west and stop trying to change our tradition. Seems most of the women supporting single ladies come from broken homes cause if they had parents that have been married over 50 years blissfully, they would be eager to get married.
As for the seed sowing, I believe all forms of seed sowing should be avoided, it is just another Avenue for pastors to make money. God, it is true that the world is coming to an end. Women saying that the don't need a man where as the bible says go fort and multiple, (I know some feminist will say the world is already congested) I weep...
*sighs
No one is trying to change tradition, but a single lady shouldn't be coerced or ridiculed into marriage when she hasn't met 'the one'. It's her life, She's an adult, and that at such, the decisions of her life should be made only by her.
He maketh everything good in his own time.

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Chuksemi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Africa still has a long to go when it comes to ridding herself of such archaic mentalities. When a woman gets married it is considered a very high, if not the highest achievement ever, for her. This is totally wrong, if only our Christian ladies would come to the realization that you don't need a man to have a complete life or worse still, make heaven. The easier it will be to stop this seed sowing madness.

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by flokii: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
you want them to assassinate you ABI.

grin grin grin

bad news is... I can't die

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh drugpusher, I'm really starting to like you oh, kachisbarbie seems like the kind of girl who would do the above.

#No offense intended.

Lols, first it was Coli...now it's Queen Barbz. grin
Yes, Queen because that's exactly how my husband treats me, like royalty. Deal with it... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Kitme(f): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, You got it all wrong my dear, sorry.
smiley smiley

Really??
You can as well educate me, I don't mind, learning is a daily process smiley
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
tivta:
thank you. You said it all.

Be blaming the society as if the society even said a word.

I KEEP ON wondering! Who are the society there are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up,rejected women, stop covering up ur woes and ur shameful inability to get a man.if u aint married,u re just nothing in the face of God and man,continue to deceive urself's in ur own deceitful lives, end time women..
grin grin she is blaming an invisible wall called soceity for her inability to get an husband

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Edusouls(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
NinaArsenal:
If I hear say I sow seed for any man head. Tufiakwa
u re still a small girl., why contribute ur opinion to forum for the matured...

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
flokii:

grin grin grin

bad news is... I can't die
grin not just yet
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is not only silly but childish to be demeaning a woman in the public over your political disagreement If she attacked you first that would have been understandable but attacking her simply tells stories of your woes and not hers - If only you will get this message.

NB: I do not want to be identified with you under any circumstances and even in death - The difference between you and I is as far as the earth is to the sun and you do not need to agree with me on anything.

hypocrite! yet you made it clear some months ago that you would physically inflict injuries on a woman if she stepped on your tail, & here you are chastising another person..

what else could be sillier than laying a finger on a female?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by cyprus000: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
flokii:

make I guard mysef wella for my oyinbo sweetiepie grin grin
[size=13pt] Na that one sure pass cheesy
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You forgot to tell her that it doesn't work for everybody and also tell her that while doing it, wisdom should be applied. grin

Also tell her that the same society can't be totally ignored after all you're a part of that society and must have consciously and unconsciously subscribed to the same ideology as result of your immediate existence in the same society.

You can't avoid these factors ,would you ?

Like I pointed out already.

Society has their view...I have my view.
I will take that which works for me, that which resonates with me and discard the rest.

Why should I allow myself get worked up over things I do not have control over?

You have a point though.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
I catch your drift.
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Lols, first it was Coli...now it's Queen Barbz. grin
Yes, Queen because that's exactly how my husband treats me, like royalty. Deal with it... kiss
Funny I didn't hear you say 'deal with it' when coli abi na kulikuli accused me of stalking you. LOL.

darkenedrebel:

hypocrite! yet you made it clear some months ago that you would physically inflict injuries on a woman if she stepped on your tail, & here you are chastising another person..

what else could be sillier than laying a finger on a female?
Dude, never take what a drugpusher say seriously? He's just a wussbag!

1 Like

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kitme:

smiley smiley

Really??
You can as well educate me, I don't mind, learning is a daily process smiley
I'm not in the mood to engage any woman in a chit chat tonight . cheesy

Apart from that , my NL dog just came around to nibble on my shiit. grin
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Like I pointed out already.

Society has their view...I have my view.
I will take that which works for me, that which resonates with me and discard the rest.

Why should I allow myself get worked up over things I do not have control over?

You have a point though.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
I catch your drift.
Well, it's different strokes for different folks.
Considering how many people that can't think for themselves these days ,I do think that it is important to note correctly that some ideologies are better left in the hands of the very few that can manage the pros and the cons of such ideology lest we should wake up to a society that has lost its bearing though the truth must be told and knowledge must be propagated but to who?...This is the million dollar question.
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by MizMyColi(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Edusouls:

cheesy
Chei!
See painment.
Bros, who do you this kyn tin na

Easy o.
HBP is damn real.

You can keep huffing and puffing and venting sha.

Your choicegrin

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Edusouls(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
women are being wickedly scrutinized by mother nature, this is just the start,decades of women's torturing wickedness,dissapointments and heartbreak towards men's expensive love,is been payed back in full, women are very senseless,hardened, very selfish and daring creatures,they dare everything,including their creator,time is up,now nature is daring them.the God choosen species are slowly being extracted from the world,u can see the alarming death rate of men today., the very harsh truth is that 10years from now there wont even be any man to even marry..then u see that sowing seed is even ok,that time men would be bidded for and the highest bidder gets a man..

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Funny I didn't hear you say 'deal with it' when coli abi na kulikuli accused me of stalking you. LOL.

Dude, never take what a drugpusher say seriously? He's just a wussbag!

i know that already.. it's those that engage in discussions or take him serious that i pity the most. they must have lost about 6 brain cells in the process. dude is as dumb as a stomp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by MizMyColi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, it's different strokes for different folks.
Considering how many people that can't think for themselves these days ,I do think that it is important to note correctly that some ideologies are better left in the hands of the very few that can manage the pros and the cons of such ideology lest we should wake up to a society that has lost its bearing though the truth must be told and knowledge must be propagated but to who?...This is the million dollar question.

My dear, let's just play our cosmic role in the universe when we can.

It is simple like that.
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Chei!
See painment.
Bros, who do you this kyn tin na

Easy o.
HBP is damn real.

You can keep huffing and puffing and venting sha.

Your choicegrin
If that guy catches you eh , na better koboko you go see. grin grin
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Most people think nightclubs, bars, and strip clubs are bad places to find a spouse, but the truth is that the church is one of them. The church is loaded with wolves in sheep clothing. Especially desperate women. Christians, compared to other religious groups, have the highest divorce rate. It is true.

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by cyprus000: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
tivta:
[size=13pt]

Why you dey stress yourself for this matter. leave them make them continue to rant on being single.

If na only me be legislature. I go make am crime to marry, make we see how e go be. I ready dey 10,000,000 yrs without looking their side,not to talk of noticing say human being dey around.

Japan men gat my highest resps,cos I dey feel their way.
I wish say our naija men go adopt that kind system without perverts sabotaging us.
[/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by MizMyColi(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
If that guy catches you eh , na better koboko you go see. grin grin

There is nothing new under Nairaland sun that they will tell me.

You know whether I need the koboko sef?tongue
Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i know that already.. it's those that engage in discussions or take him serious that i pity the most. they must have lost about 6 brain cells in the process. dude is as dumb as a stomp
No doubt, he's a fan of a celebrated failure of a government that was well known for its double standard and senselessness.

And that is something he just displayed here, and its something he does quite often too, I believe truckpusher's sub conscious mind is now use to hypocrisy and senselessness that's why he unwittingly display it here.

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

My dear, let's just play our cosmic role in the universe when we can.

It is simple like that.
Playing a role that would set ideologies on a collision course in the nearest future is a sin against the laws of natural order and it would leave a scar that would linger on the very soul and existence of mankind for a very long time and probably usher in a society with no value system.And this is exactly what some people want to achieve - Then what happens next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.