Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) (64160 Views)

Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Niger state Governor Abubakar Sani Bello was spotted yesterday at Stamford Bridge watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal match which Chelsea won 2-0 thanks to Zouma and Eden Hazard goals.It seems he is a Chelsea fan.See his blue outfit na..

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/niger-state-governor-abubakar-sani.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by anuma1(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2015
clap for urself

47 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by KUNZEH(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2015
GOOD FOR HIM...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Demmocrats(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2015
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by daomi(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
embarassed
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Idiot!!!

What is the state of sports in his state?

I can bet its as good as dead.

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

This is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

Due to corruption, our Nigerian Premier League has been in shambles for years

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Oh....I weep for my nation!

221 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by CARLOSZ: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
When did it become a crime to watch football?
Naija must talk sha.

Ndi be anyi, Kee kwanu?

[size=18pt]°Follow Me™[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by autotrader014(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Gbam.. U ve said it all..

36 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Abu Lolo in stamford bridge

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Perhaps he went there to study the structures the clubs have in place, with the aim of replicating it here? tongue tongue tongue

These politicians, you think they feel shame or have a conscience?
As much as everyone needs to chill out and relax sometimes, if you ask him what he went there for, he would say he went on a "working visit/investment drive/youth empowerment sourcing", or whatever bogus claims that readily pops into his skull.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2015
PeopleMustTalk grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sampaiolukap(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2015
I think he was in Chelsea on Invitation by Chelseafc to Partner Niger State in football Development... I saw it first On Facebook page of his Chief Press Secretary

ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Going there does nt mean he aint doing well in terms of sports in his state.He may be there to collaborate with the club for a more improved sports development in Niger.You can nt tell.

5 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sandraokosun: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
the guy na fool! Is this the niger state he should be governing

8 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Boscojugunu(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Nigerians sha. So he shouldn't have a good time out. Dis poverty mentality is killing us
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

36 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Bobbystanley(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
So Because he Is a Governor, he shouldnt have Good time?
You Can't blame him.. Afterall there are only two clubs in the world.
Chelsea and Others.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by oluspencer(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo or Ife, Akure, ibandan, Ikire and ilorin and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka
and Baes

Osogbo people are poor, so I have to extend my search

5 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Koolmexxi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
If na PDP pesin do dis one now, dis thread for don explode with insults and accusations. States claim to have no money and asked for bailout yet dis one could afford to fly to London with his entourage definitely for whatever flimsy excuse to watch Chelsea play.

6 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by dridowu: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks to Mike Dean for delivering thr 3Points to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by shawwal1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm ashamed to be a Nigerlites right now when people like Elrufa'I are busy planning reading thinking on how to develop the state my Governor was at Stanford bridge shame on those supporting this stupid idea by the Governor

Why should Mikel invite a Gov to discuss partnership just for building academy?academy for whose development?Myopic set of people who came to power because of PMB

15 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by hassan85(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Koolmexxi:
If na PDP pesin do dis one now, dis thread for don explode with insults and accusations. States claim to have no money and asked for bailout yet dis one could afford to fly to London with his entourage definitely for whatever flimsy excuse to watch Chelsea play.
I hate chelsea. Am a United fan. Oga if u do read newspaper, u should have read dt Niger state gov is the wealthiest gov acording to reports hes a busines man. Not ur stealing PDP govs.... Mayb Namadi Sambo should show himself

4 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by suxkill: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
thugs, thugs thugs!!! no wonder anyone associated wit APC and Chelsea behaves like thug

# what Diego coasta did yesterday #

3 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
sampaiolukap:
I think he was in Chelsea on Invitation by Chelseafc to Partner Niger State in football Development... I saw it first On Facebook page of his Chief Press Secretary

Is this the first time you are hearing a state govt or even the federal govt partner with one or two football clubs or organizations in the name of "developing sports in the country or state".

They even extend it to running around Europw and America saying they are looking for investors.

This is just one way they keep wasting the money of the state. Or u think it his salary he used in travelling to London? Tax payers money all the way.

Have u ever heard of a foreign country patnering with us to develop sports or anyother thing in their country.

Are you telling me that this Governor cannot improve sports in his state without running to meet Chelsea FC in England?!!

BTW, that post on Facebook by his Chief Press secretary na pure scam just to justify his travelling abroad to watch the match.

Why would Chelsea invite him to partner with them.....or u telling they may want to start a football academy in his state.....?!! grin grin I laugh in Hausa!

4 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Going there does nt mean he aint doing well in terms of sports in his state.He may be there to collaborate with the club for a more improved sports development in Niger.You can nt tell.

To collaborate indeed.

So you telling me he cannot develop sports in his state without partnering with a foreign club or football organization?!

So his state doesn't have the money to establish football academies in every local govt of the state and to provide for the growth football clubs and players in the state.

My man....that Governor just went to relax in England. Don't be fooled by the "going to partner with Chelsea" story.

5 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Aromas: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Na wa o, Nigerians sha........ If you leave in Niger State surely you'll know the genesis of his trip to watch Chelsea team......... Their is an arrangement going on btw Mikel and Niger State sport council to establish Football Academy in d state. Afterall Sen. Saraki invited Jose slowpoke to Kwara State during tenure as governor and today Kwara has Football Academy. Calm down ehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by omenka(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
They love good stuff but deliberately under-develop their own country.

Thunder fire some of these our politicians! angry

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Nigerians sha. So he shouldn't have a good time out. Dis poverty mentality is killing us

Yah.....he should have a good time out with tax payers money or u think he went there to relax on a budget coming from his salary.

BTW, someone said his Chief Press Secretary said he went to on the invitation of Chelsea FC. grin

But think of it, why would Chelsea invite a governor (just one governor) from Nigeria to partner with it or do they plan to establish a football academy/club in the state?!! grin grin

Kai! Nigerian public office holders scamming us since 1960.

Before I forget, when did wanting things to improve in my country become poverty mentality.

I'm in a foriegn country and when I see how developed things are here I feel heart broken cos these people don't have up to one third of what we, Nigerians, have in terms of resources, human and natural.

A typical example: it is raining heavily here but the electricity did not go out; fan, internet, TV and refrigerator still working despite the heavy thunder and lightening.

Tell me one place in Nigeria where it would be raining heavily and there would still be electricity and I would relocate there immediately

10 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by BCISLTD: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry sir..kindly return to work. ...
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aromas:

Na wa o, Nigerians sha........ If you leave in Niger State surely you'll know the genesis of his trip to watch Chelsea team......... Their is an arrangement going on btw Mikel and Niger State sport council to establish Football Academy in d state. Afterall Sen. Saraki invited Jose slowpoke to Kwara State during tenure as governor and today Kwara has Football Academy. Calm down ehn

Holdon a sec is Mikel from Niger state?!!

Why didn he not go and establish a football club in his state of origin.

BTW, how has Kwara state football academy asded to football development in Nigeria?

Has any Kwara state football club won the Nigerian Premier League since Mourinho came on the invitation of the thief Saraki??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry sir..kindly return to work. ...
lol
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Koolmexxi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
hassan85:
I hate chelsea. Am a United fan. Oga if u do read newspaper, u should have read dt Niger state gov is the wealthiest gov acording to reports hes a busines man. Not ur stealing PDP govs.... Mayb Namadi Sambo should show himself
U jus don't get it. .. No one is questioning if he's wealthy or not and just like u said, his wealth is according to reports. My point here is people were always quick to accuse and point fingers. Take for example the Dasuki case, no one wanted to actually remember he had being in the military for some time well connected and obviously wealthy family but because he served under the past administration he was assumed to have gotten his wealth from the administration. If it's good for the goose then it should be good for the gander as well if u understand what I mean. I'm not supporter of any party but just a keen observer so I wonder why U all assume anyone who raises an objection is of the opposing party so I don't know what u mean by "My PDP governors"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.