Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) (15960 Views)

You’ll Be Shocked What These Students Were Pictured Doing After Their SSCE Exam / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (photos / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by gistparrot: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked what This Female Final Yr Student Did To Her Self Today(Graphic Photos)

The Somanya township is currently in a state of shock after a final year female student of the Yilo-Krobo Senior High School committed suicide …
The student, Eunice Lartey, was found hanging on a rope tied to the branches of a Mango tree near a popular road known as the “DC Road” in Somanya…The lifeless body of the deceased has been deposited at theAtuaGovernment Hospital morgue, with an autopsy yet to be conducted and...

read more and pics---->>> http://www.mokgist.com/omg-youll-be-shocked-what-this-female-final-yr-student-did-to-her-self-todaygraphic-photos/

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmmm
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
RIP + notin is wat takin one's life

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by ezeonline2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Damn! What the hell is she thinking. Rip to her cry
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by doublewisdom: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nah wah.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Yustash001(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
So sad...only God knows how her family is feeling right now...

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by abuaoyen(f): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Life is not a bird of roses. We all have various problems, is how well we handle these problems that makes us strong! No matter what ur situation is, is not enough reason for you to take the life God gave u cos its not urs. Rip.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by yakamata(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
I suspect WAEC, NECO. OR one useless boyfriend

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pregnancy
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by tenderlaw(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
I suspect foul play. She is too close to the ground. See her legs even touching the ground. So how did she succeed in that? Maybe somebody killed her and tied her up there. Autopsy urgently needed.

11 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
This what..

Pressure
Frustrations
Peer pressure
Hardship
Disappointments
Unemployment

Can cause
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by kay29000(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmm! This actually looks like a Nollywood movie scene. If she actually committed suicide, her legs wont be in that position...You can see that they still have life in them. This is fake...Just like the name of the community and school used in the story.

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by chineduwright110(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmm according ... Her formal exceLlency ; I 'd rather kill my self than commit sucide. Hmm. What will make u commit sucide young gurl. Rip !!!
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by williamsean(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
RIP + notin is wat talkin oneself's life
rip to english

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by musaajebor(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
musaajebor:
rip
rip
williamsean:
rip to english
rip indeed
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
RIP + notin is wat talkin oneself's life
read this shit you typed again.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by deewhone(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmn...RIP. Life could be so frustrating @ times.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by deewhone(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmn...RIP. Life could be so frustrating @ times, she shldnt have done that
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by rman: 12:36am On Sep 21, 2015
tenderlaw:
I suspect foul play. She is too close to the ground. See her legs even touching the ground. So how did she succeed in that? Maybe somebody killed her and tied her up there. Autopsy urgently needed.

You have a good head on your shoulders. That picture doesn't depict suicide at all.

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
read this shit you typed again.
i hope the poo smell kills u....rubbish since u dnt kno hw to correct someone politely.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2015
williamsean:
rip to english
u wud join soon
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Sapphie(f): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
i hope the poo smell kills u....rubbish since u dnt kno hw to correct someone politely.

Hahahahaha
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
It'll kill you first. Since your twisted mind wont let you see the sarcasm in my post. Fauck off!!

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Hahahahaha
Olodo No.2 undecided

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Sapphie(f): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
Olodo No.2 undecided
Lolz bros abeg free me oh
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Lolz bros abeg free me oh

its obvious you found that dimwit funny because you both are of like minds. Olodos!!

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Sapphie(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Sinnzu:

its obvious you found that dimwit funny because you both are of like minds. Olodos!!

Lol... No Sapphie, derz no way u gonna reply dt frustrated Idiot up der... Lolzz, Sorry eh... Its Monday morning, too early for ds if u ask me ☺ Av a nice day ahead darling!
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2015
tenderlaw:

Yes it could be an acted scene but you are not entirely right. Hanging does not only kill by strangulation. You can see a table on the ground which means she climbed ontop of it. If she didn't land well on her feet at the time the table tumbled, she could have snapped her neck and that's enough to cause death.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Lol... No Sapphie, derz no way u gonna reply dt frustrated Idiot up der... Lolzz, Sorry eh... Its Monday morning, too early for ds if u ask me ☺ Av a nice day ahead darling!
You barely even know me, so i guess you aptly described yourself. Have a nice day dumb fauck. smiley

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
RIP + notin is wat takin oneself's life

Is this English or Mandarin? undecided... Chai!... Beauty but no br* cry

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Sad... cry but I think this woman was killed by somebody. She might have been dead even before her neck touched the noose.

I don't believe that she tied that rope herself. Can't see the height of the tree but everything about that picture look suspicious. I think someone kicked the table on which she was supposed to be standing but her stance doesn't seem like that height would have been enough to pull tight on her neck.

How I wish our police would do their job and unravel this mystery.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Maximillian1: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2015
tenderlaw:
fr dis country? Am sure they won't take this matter serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner / NET Exclusive: D’banj To Appear In Court January 2015 / Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.