Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset (894 Views)

Woocommerce Shipping Plugin For Local Governments / Naija Coder: Test Your Coding Skills Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset by luckyCO(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello
Any andriod app that will cause me listen to local radio stations without internet and headset?
The one that came with my lg andriod phone is asking for headset before it can work. But i know some phone that doesnt require all that to work.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset by talk2hb1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
luckyCO:
Hello
Any andriod app that will cause me listen to local radio stations without internet and headset?
The one that came with my lg andriod phone is asking for headset before it can work. But i know some phone that doesnt require all that to work.
Thanks in advance.
What you never address was, why using earpiece before it works in the first instance?
Because that was the ANTENNA shockedshockedshocked
Re: Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset by youngfellow: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2015
radio needs antenna, and headphones serves as antenna. Any phone that does not require headphone has built in antenna or it's online radio (streamming)

(1) (Reply)

What are the major problem you are facing on your blog or website - NCT / Become A Programmer With Ease. Just Click Www.pinemay.com And Feel The Wondernes / Take On A Code Challenge, Win Awesome Prizes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.