Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused (741 Views)

FULL VIDEO: What Buhari Told Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by emalekuo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truth be told, am completely disappointed with President Muhammadu Buhari style of governance. If I say am happy with president Muhammadu Buhari, am only deceiving myself.

Am not happy with him at all. This is not the change I campaigned vigorously and even voted for. This is not what I anticipated while burning my megabytes on the internet shouting "Sai Baba"

This is not what I expected when I even donated my hard earned money to support President Muhammadu campaign when he was seeking Nigerians mandates.

Let me speak my mind before its too late.

Since Buhari was sworn into power as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, things has not been the same again. Many things has changed completely, as in completely.

Since Buhari came into power, many businessmen and women are running out of business. This is not acceptable.

First of all, my very good friend who is into generator repair and services has been out of business. During PDP successive regimes, this my friend made so much money from generator repair and services that he was able to buy himself a clean tokunbo VW Gulf 3 car. This dude drink at least 2 bottles of beer everyday and download a plate of point and kill pepper soup. But since Buhari was voted into power, everything changed. Business is not as usual again. No more unnecessary drinking of beer and buying of point and kill pepper soup because he can barely feed his family due to poor patronage.

This is a young man that have three kids to take care of. He called me yesterday to complain how most of his customers (me inclusive) have all stopped patronizing him. Now, school has resumed, "where will i get money to pay my children school fees?" He complained bitterly to me.

You can all see why am angry with president Muhammadu Buhari. He has made my friend run out of business thereby causing unemployment.

As if that's not enough, my family slept with an empty stomach because my freezer is so iced my wife could not remove her pot of soup from the freezer so she can warm for our dinner. My kids had to sleep with empty stomach due to Buhari body language which makes electricity improve by 80% in my area.

I dislike Buhari for this and its totally unacceptable.

My uncle who is into generator sale is crying daily that he's out of business since Buhari came onboard. He has even stopped picking my calls. His anger with me is that am part of those that campaigned for president Muhammadu Buhari. He said since Buhari came into power, his generator business is going from bad to worse daily. People don't patronize him anymore. He said; " I hardly sell 2 generators a week compare to when i sell 5 to 8 generators daily......"

As if that's not enough, he even complained that he sell all the generator spare parts in his shops below cost price yet, people ain't patronizing him. I had to apologize to him for the hard time he's going through but advised him to change business because this is just a tip of the iceberg he'll encounter if he stick to generator business.

Why should I be happy with president Muhammadu Buhari?

Now, politicians are mandated to bring their luggages for screening at the airports unlike formerly where bags of top politicians were checked-in unchecked by security agents. A politician was furious some days ago at the airport seeing how security officers stripped his bag open in the public. He even offered money to the officers so his bag can be allowed to pass unchecked but he was shocked that his money was rejected by the security men at the airport.

This is really unacceptable because President Muhammadu Buhari is exposing the lives of our fine politicians to danger.

Since Buhari came into power, he kept our yams in a secure barn far away from the preying eyes of our thieving politicians and you expect me to be happy with Buhari for starving this politicians. This is not acceptable.

Also, i bought a gallon of 25 liters of fuel over 2 months ago which have emptied half of it into my generator but due to the constant power supply am enjoying now, have not even powered my gen for ones in the past two months, the remaining fuel in the gallon has been slowly evaporating into thin air, so i considered pouring the remaining fuel in the gallon into my car but i was disappointed to see a almost empty gallon of fuel. I'm not even sure if my generator I bought with my hard earned money is still working, this is totally unacceptable and this is not what I voted for!!

Since Buhari was elected as president of the federal republic of Nigeria, our dead refineries suddenly resurrected from the grave and start refining crude. How come? Buhari must be charged to court for allowing this refineries to function again thereby stopping from few cabals from stealing and diverting our crude into their private pockets. This is really sad I must confess.

How can Buhari just come and change stealing back to corruption? Is that what he's voted for? His he the only person in Nigeria? Can't he just 'chop' his own and allow others to 'chop' there own too? What is Buhari problem self? Buhari just come put sand for person garri. What nonsense!!! If Buhari still want me to like him, he should quickly revert to "stealing is not corruption" and then, tie our yams together with our goats.

Shikena!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by HungerBAD: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice.

Things are indeed changing for good in Nigeria.

Hopefully, those that will come in after Buhari should follow the same tempo.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by ezeonline2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Can't u see his body language? Niger will b great again cry

1 Like

Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by iLovePusssy: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
@op, bruh sorry, nor vex abg. ah didn't even bother to read thru the whole write up b4 casting ma judgment. am a die hard buhari fan, cnt tolerate anybody insulting him. forgive me.
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
And @ d end of rants, only power supply made u spew dis plenty trash here! undecided undecided
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by Abbeyme: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abi o
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by divinehand2003(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Go and hug that transformer located nearest to you my dear OP. If you return alive, then I will join you in this disappointment in Buhari, but if u don't make it, then we won't be disappointed after all.
Lol.
I guess only the TANOIDS will be greatly displeased with Buhari
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by emalekuo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=12pt][/size]

Haters keep hating
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by hisgrace090: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
I thought you were an enemy until I go through your write up and find out that you are on the right side though jokingly, truly corruption is now a crime. God has answered our prayers at last. sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by emalekuo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
iLovePusssy:
listen up f00l. ur opinion is irrelevant. kindly do everybody a favour and shove it up your a55. #saibaba

I can see you need help, but unfortunately this thread isn't meant for those going through hard times, so look further.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by emalekuo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by femmy2010(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria would be great again.
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by emalekuo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
femmy2010:
Nigeria would be great again.

Sure, just a matter of time
Re: I Hope We Can All See What Buhari Has Caused by calculusx(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's a pity some people couldn't read the whole write-up before commenting.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Tipical Day At Ladipo Market / Breaking News! Nafdac Staff Begins Nationwide Strike / ICAN Professional And ATSWA Examination Centre In Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.