Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Thanks TeHN - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks TeHN (11653 Views)

Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Where Is Radiance, Thecongo, Oj4m,r231,chaircover, Arrowhead, The Entire TeHN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks TeHN by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Wow! Really? dont8 you are worrying about the feelings of a doctor when your wife needs urgent attention? Is not having the money not reason enough? Like the doctor cares about your own feelings, he should have operated on her and wait for his money to be paid later na, this kind of one sided loyalty is very annoying.

You best get your wife the care she needs.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Phema:

I'm even wondering why your wife is there waiting for you instead of getting help herself.
sad
I tire!!! angry
Re: Thanks TeHN by Ligxy(f): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
I don't think the matter is as urgent as we imagined it to be. dont8, just remember that when it comes to health issues, time is very important. You had better hurry now before doctors will start asking you "why didn't you come earlier?"

4 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Caracta, check your mail.
Re: Thanks TeHN by babyme1(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Some men sha. Mr, if your wife is having discharges it means her passage is open and the baby n mother can get infected. For God's sake, dont you know once labour sets in the infant is under stress? Oh well, make i close my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Has anyone verified Op's story? undecided
Re: Thanks TeHN by kweenkong(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
I have been following this story and a lot of things don't add up . Op is there a side to the story u are not sharing. lifes are at stake here. take a decision fast. God be with you.
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. We are currently in State Hospital (General) Ota.

Thanks.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2015
dont8:
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. We are currently in State Hospital (General) Ota.

I'm open for any verification, my no is
Thanks.

Now you are talking! *sigh of relief* smiley

Safest delivery to wifey. Do give us an update when you are settled.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by kendraloops(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm, better. I pray things go well. Safest delivery for her by God's grace.

Here in Ondo state self at mother and child hospital, all through antenatal till birth, you don't pay a dime. Give birth, rest a bit, get up,dust your bum and go home. if you like,do CS or any major operation, you don't pay a dime. That's what I used for my first child o, I must to shop national cake ke.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Cetona(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Safe delivery to your wife OP.
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
--

1 Like

Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
--
Re: Thanks TeHN by Caracta(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tomorrow morning for what?
Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm...Nigeria!!! They sent a woman that's overdue home?! Hei!! BABA,WE JOINTLY ASK THAT YOU TAKE CONTROL!!!!

Well wishers,please continue to pray for mother & child. It must end in praise. AMEN!!!
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm...Nigeria!!! They sent a woman that's overdue home?! Hei!! BABA,WE JOINTLY ASK THAT YOU TAKE CONTROL!!!!

Well wishers,please continue to pray for mother & child. It must end in praise. AMEN!!!

According to the scan, she is 38 weeks gone. Her EDD is in October. I wonder where dont8 got his own information that she more than 9months and as such overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

According to the scan, she is 38 weeks gone. Her EDD is in October. I wonder where dont8 got his own information that she is overdue.
Oh yea....she's due on my bday sef grin grin but with CS don't they take the baby out a week before the due date?
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm. O gaa o undecided
Re: Thanks TeHN by Kimoni: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oh yea....she's due in on my bday sef grin grin but with CS don't they take the baby out a week before the due date?

Am I smelling a parry?? Make I call sambarry make we being prepare ke wink cheesy

@OP - our prayers are with you, mother and child, it will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by jam04(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
I won't say what is on my mind to the OP. Take the life of your family seriously and don't allow some doctor who is looking for profit cash in on you. Thank God people here forced you to take your wife to general hospital. The first scan report always give near accurate result for EDD. What was the first EDD you guys got? This oct date i am seeing might not be feasible considering your wife has shown labour signs. Also do you need to buy labour packa at this new hospital? If yes, how much?
Delivery in Ogun state is almost free as you will spend less compared to some other state hospitals
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oh yea....she's due in on my bday sef grin grin but with CS don't they take the baby out a week before the due date?

See question. I am only a welder ma. I am not a doctor.

It is well with her and the baby
Re: Thanks TeHN by Vyolet(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
I wish her safe delivery.
@Op,you put yourself under undue stress,at 38weeks,your wife is not overdue,in fact she should complete 40weeks on a full-term pregnancy,it only gets slighty risky at 42 week,it is after that the doctors recommend Cs.

Another reason for an early CS could be preterm labor due to let's say a coexisting fibroid.

I believe the doctors still want your wife to try natural birth reason they couldn't call for emergency CS.

What do I know sha,May God deliver her safely.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Am I smelling a parry?? Make I call sambarry make we being prepare ke wink cheesy

Lolz....yes o! Town go take mehn! grin grin

Amen to your prayers. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lolz...you are not serious I swear!

Mummies & daddies in da house,abeg help us young shall grow teenagers ooo... embarassed tongue we need your input.
Re: Thanks TeHN by eyinjuege: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

According to the scan, she is 38 weeks gone. Her EDD is in October. I wonder where dont8 got his own information that she more than 9months and as such overdue.

Scans done late in pregnancy are not as accurate as those done in early pregnancy for dating the pregnancy.
Now on OPs matter, I know you probably see nairaland as a family though it's a faceless forum, but have you tried exploring other avenues to source for money such as from your family members and friends?
Also, it would have made everyone's work easier if you could get your wife's medical records to the new clinic you've gone to.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by asumo12: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oh yea....she's due on my bday sef grin grin but with CS don't they take the baby out a week before the due date?

Sure dey do take it out is the best according to my Dr!

Mine was safe Alhamdulillahi!

grin

Bouncing baby boy!
Re: Thanks TeHN by asumo12: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

Dr kingtom question ni!
Re: Thanks TeHN by SAMBARRY: 5:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Kimoni:

is it naming ceremony or what tongue wink
Re: Thanks TeHN by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2015
I didn't even know this dude was married.

Goodluck to you and your new coming baby.
It will end in praise.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Omotayor123(f): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Sun's stand on this kinda issue is still unknown. I wish you find help soonest.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2015
dont8:
By the time we got back to the hospital, the Doctor that referred us to the Lab said we should go to Maternity Ward.

At the end we were told to come tomorrow morning and attached is the result of the scan.

When is your wife's EDD according to her first scan? Please go to see the Dr with it and her medical report too. That is the most accurate one.

Depending on the health of wifey and foetus, the Dr might want to explore the option of VBAC (vaginal birth after caeserean) or just go ahead and schedule her for elective CS. Which ever one, na GodWin.

Our prayers are with you guys.
Re: Thanks TeHN by kendraloops(f): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
the scan I did at 7 months gave me the most accurate EDD, gave birth exactly on that date. All earlier scans fell way off, either too early or too late. Just wanted to point that out to people saying earlier scans give more accurate EDD.

OP,I'm sure you were counting the pregnancy in months that's why it seems overdue to you. While preggy, my neighbour gisted me that her child stayed 10months plus in the womb. I fear, only got to understand how its counted later.

Relax, nothing dey hapun.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is it Right For A Child To Own A Cell Phone. / Women Paying Dowry For their Husbands? / Is There Such A Thing As Forgive And Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.