Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (38698 Views)

Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / He Wants More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Cos dat d' only tin dey use to feel dar existance.. grin'.. Life wit little or no money leads to frustration.. Dey use sex to compensate their grieve embarassed ;Das a result .. Kids comes out like garri..
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by LatestTrend: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by NinaArsenal(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dunno
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by damton(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ignorance, poor orientation and lack of knowledge of birth control measures. Besides some rich people do produce a lot of child as well. moreover having a lot of kids was the norm in the years ago whether rich or poor

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Sappyman(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
They derived pleasure from having S..X as a format of relaxation and before you know it madam is pregnant again and bobo is on his way again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by uzo4real(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
The rich are mostly busy.....while d poor have all d time to....... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
pet4ril:
Mind. Set and since the rich man is richer with money, the poor should also have something to be proud of, which is many children
true this, the poor see children as a form of asset!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Dadmos(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Intercourse is a form of consolation for them and they better buy garri (to drink) instead of contraception.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ronald4lif(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good question. It beats logic why those who can hardly fend for themselves be breeding kids who only ends up on the streets hawking wares and with most not having any formal education.

If you lack the resources to take proper care of kids stop breeding. It's not God who gave you the kids, you fvcked your wife and ej*culated inside her to procreate. Don't go giving birth with the hope God will provide, you provide for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by bbjummy: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
That is always their major source of joy because they have this belief that at least one of them could one day rule the nation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by RockMaxi: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015

What about the rich that can't give birth to children, don't they have sex too? You all have forgotten that.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by free2ryhme: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?

What is your definition of poor people

The last time I checked everyone don wise up oo. Gone are those days when people born like pigs
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tpiander: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adesiji77:

What a coincidence! A friend brought up this topic and his conclusion is that sex is a major source of consolation or recreation for a poor man.

He went further to say that unfortunately, many of them are either too ignorant or impatient to do family planning, so they end up having to "football team" cheesy

Sound logical

Cc: lalasticlala

so, in Nigeria, why do rich people have more children than the poor?
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Ezerbullet(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
PresidentT:
They both do find joy in sex. Just that one has knowledge about modern contraceptives and can effortless afford it while the other rely on the natural contraceptives. And of course the modern ones are more efficient.

I totally disagree with you, the poor have more time with their wife while the rich are busy going up,and down to add to their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tpiander: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
bbjummy:
That is always their major source of joy because they have this belief that at least one of them could one day rule the nation

which of them have you seen ruling the nation?
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Policewoman(f): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Poor broke husbands r always randy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tpiander: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Folks, stop posting half baked comments here, thanks.

Even though the op posted a half baked question, no reason to parrot the same.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Rutycool(f): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Runs...to call baba Basira.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by flucky: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Few believe that, at least one of them will be successfull to take care of them when they become old

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by nijanigga: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because to a poor man, woman is his only asset ,so he guides against anything that will take her from him by pounding her so many times and he has no money for birth control and more so, he believes that more kids will bring him wealth.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by katoto: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
what they lack in material things they make do in procreation.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by babamoha(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
The rich has no time to waste cause they are always on the move while the poor has the whole time to spend doing nothing tangible than having s*x with one another
Am just passing bye

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by flokii: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?

the same reason for them being poor in d first place... 'STUPIDITY'

Btw I think d topic shld be 'why illiterates give birth to more children than educated pple'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Lamasta(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
To the POOR children are investment that if they grow they will take care of them while to the RICH child or children is for SECURITY of there properties and investment.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sex is a poor man's golf!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by salissmg(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
Depens on individuals, some of my uncles are rich but the have more than 20 children.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tpiander: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
flokii:

the same reason for them being poor in d first place... 'STUPIDITY'

Btw I think d topic shld be 'why illiterates give birth to more children than educated pple'

you are still on a long thing!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Sparkle777(f): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lolz, sex is the only enjoyment a poor man has, besides God will always give u somethin to be good at grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by PresidentT(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
You sure have the right to ur view.
Ezerbullet:

I totally disagree with you, the poor have more time with their wife while the rich are busy going up,and down to add to their wealth.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ronald4lif(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
babamoha:
The rich has no time to waste cause they are always on the move while the poor has the whole time to spend doing nothing tangible than having s*x with one another
Am just passing bye

You make sense. Another reason is that poor people see children as a future financial security and a pension plan. They hope on the kids to provide for them when aged, something they couldn't secure themselves. I'm also passing by o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.