Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) (6996 Views)

Ford Escape S.u.v Jeep 980k 08169446319 / Neat Nigerian Used 2010 modelC.r.v Jeep. / Lovely 2008 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2009
Used for barely a year, this honda crv jeep is crisp-clean, from tyres to the roof, from the engine to the gear, all super sound.

some features include:

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION GEAR
4 CYLINDER ENGINE
FACTORY A/C
POWER WINDOWS
FACTORY HONDA CD AUDIO SYSTEM
BACK SEAT ARM-RESTS
4 CUP-HOLDERS
, and more.

ASKING PRICE = 1.3m, RELAY YOUR OFFERS TO THE NUMBER or EMAIL BELOW

08068097693 or email: lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

pictures below

Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2009
more piczz

Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by 9jarocks(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2009
Is it 9ja used & what is the VIN ?

Also where & when can i inspect it ?
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
It's naija used. It can be inspected in surulere, lagos.
call me if interested. smiley
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
smiley
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by blackwhale: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2009
Any VIN for this??
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2009
VIN for nigerian used car again?
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
still available
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2009
still available
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2009
smiley
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by osci: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
hey, can 1m fly dis baby? get back 2 mi
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
naa man. it can't, sorry smiley
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by yemstrad(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2009
Still Available cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by familierl: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
what is the mileage on the car?
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2009
about 112000KM.
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by dompelumi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
viperman:

It's naija used. It can be inspected in surulere, lagos.
call me if interested. smiley

[color=#000099][/color]Huhhhhh! This car is in Surulere? NL I beg U all to be careful and prayerful about this transaction. It could just be one of those transaction I fell into in the hand of this same person sometimes in Jan 2008 (a year and 4months now) and U may be lucky that it wont take that shape but be a clean one.

The transaction took over a Million naira from me and the said car has been sold by the same person more than about a year ago and he's still holding on to my money till this very minute.

I wonder what on earth will make a person created by God to choose the name Viperman, forum name or not. The name should have been a signal to me what sort of person I was going to have a dealing with but I never give thought of how one's name could spell out one's life (like Jabez in the bible). I wonder why a man will choose for himself such a terrible name if he's not indeed very terrible.

As for you Alex, Alex I fear for you, for your life and for your future. Alex things may seems beautiful, very beautiful for you now but remember my sweat, my hard earn sweat with you will hunt you down sooner or later. Just enjoy your loothe with that your criminal brother or partner Chibuzor in surulere while you have the time.

A man who is a viper must obviously have a poisonous conscience, so i know you don't haave any conscience but you will be judged anyway (conscience or no conscience )

Siple prayer: if you guys were right concerning the transaction, may the car business you are doing prospered you and if you guys were wrong, may the same car business you are doing and feeling big leads to your unrecoverable downfall in life and may such prosperity or downfall as the case will be,be passed on to your generation even upto your fourth generation (as the bible says). Check your mind and simply say AMEN

NL, very sorry for disturbing this thread. This is my first time of posting in my about two years of visiting nairaland but this guy is simply not sincere, dubious and extremely greedy. Everlasting destruction ends their type.

1 Like

Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2009
dompelumi:

[/color]Huhhhhh! This car is in Surulere? NL I beg U all to be careful and prayerful about this transaction. It could just be one of those transaction I fell into in the hand of this same person sometimes in Jan 2008 (a year and 4months now) and U may be lucky that it wont take that shape but be a clean one.

The transaction took over a Million naira from me and the said car has been sold by the same person more than about a year ago and he's still holding on to my money till this very minute.

I wonder what on earth will make a person created by God to choose the name Viperman, forum name or not. The name should have been a signal to me what sort of person I was going to have a dealing with but I never give thought of how one's name could spell out one's life (like Jabez in the bible). I wonder why a man will choose for himself such a terrible name if he's not indeed very terrible.

As for you Alex, Alex I fear for you, for your life and for your future. Alex things may seems beautiful, very beautiful for you now but remember my sweat, my hard earn sweat with you will hunt you down sooner or later. Just enjoy your loothe with that your criminal brother or partner Chibuzor in surulere while you have the time.

A man who is a viper must obviously have a poisonous conscience, so i know you don't haave any conscience but you will be judged anyway (conscience or no conscience )

Siple prayer: if you guys were right concerning the transaction, may the car business you are doing prospered you and if you guys were wrong, may the same car business you are doing and feeling big leads to your unrecoverable downfall in life and may such prosperity or downfall as the case will be,be passed on to your generation even upto your fourth generation (as the bible says). Check your mind and simply say AMEN

NL, very sorry for disturbing this thread. This is my first time of posting in my about two years of visiting nairaland but this guy is simply not sincere, dubious and extremely greedy. Everlasting destruction ends their type.

It's good that you just layed an everlasting curse on yourself and children, cause my life and
business has been prospering ever since.
This is what over-reaction and wrong application of christianity brings to people.
Your kids and their children will forever hate you for ruining their life with your quick fingers over the internet and tongue.
Everyone that knows about your transaction with this chibuzor guy admitted to the fact that it was clearly your fault, including your cousin/brother. Ask him.

[color=#990000]And For the info of nairalanders reading this, this man is a very insincere human being, and sadly one of those that stain the reputation of real christians due to very horrible character.
Besides, the chibuzor guy has refunded you N550,000 so far for a car you damaged yourself, and this he did because he's a peace loving person. Yet you come on here to write all these rubbish.
You should be ashamed of yourself Isaac for trying to ruin my reputation despite all my help on this matter

, and viperman is an online username(that i didn't even register myself) not my realname, I thought you were an intelligent I.T person? 
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by promise72(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
dompelumi:

[color=#000099][/color]Huhhhhh! This car is in Surulere? NL I beg U all to be careful and prayerful about this transaction. It could just be one of those transaction I fell into in the hand of this same person sometimes in Jan 2008 (a year and 4months now) and U may be lucky that it wont take that shape but be a clean one.

shocked
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
May I remind forumites of the forum rules posted here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Monitor_1
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by Igwe9(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hey monitor 1, You 're right , . . . . We welcome any information and complaints but definitely not fight. smiley

Regards,
Igwe
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by gestapo(f): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2009
Igwe.:

Hey monitor 1, You 're right , . . . . [size=14pt]We welcome any information [/size] and complaints but definitely not fight. smiley

Regards,
Igwe

Hmmm, shombo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by Igwe9(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2009
Hello   gestapo!

What's shombo? 
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2009
lol @ shombo

grin
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by webprince(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
is the car 4 real? and whatz d last price?
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by 9jarocks(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
shocked Na wa oooo
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by yemstrad(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
NairaLanders, how many ears una get? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2009
webprince:

is the car 4 real? and whatz d last price?

If it wasn't real i won't be advertising it on here. Call lets talk about the last price.

@yemstrad

Please, Don't be silly.
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by naijabb: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
@Viperman
after reading through this thread, i thought u would have state your own side of the story, clearify issues and prove your honesty and sincerity rather than resorting to counter spell casting. I hope u know the damage this has done and will do to your profile.
I have NEVER met Inspired_Men till now but I pre-oredered a 2002 Nissan Altima and he delivered to PHC. What gave me the courage to pay money upfront was all I read about him from this forum. Even at points where he was accused or suspected, how he came out clean narrating his own side of the story and that leaves forumites to decide who is telling the truth.
I will advice you to be mindful of how you treat one client , it goes a long way,
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by Igwe9(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
viperman:

lol @ shombo

grin
Phew!  He meant showbobo smiley
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by jenju(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
Igwe.:

Phew! He meant showbobo smiley

My good friend Igwe, Shombo is a type of very hot pepper, used by ofe mmanus to cook ofe mmanu soups. smiley

Ejola, forgive me for intruding on your thread abeg. Wish you a quick sale.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by yemstrad(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
viperman:

If it wasn't real i won't be advertising it on here. Call lets talk about the last price.

@yemstrad

Please, Don't be silly.

Firstly, let me tell you that i am not taking side.

Secondly, this is the second time you will be insulting me on this forum. DO NOT REPEAT IT AGAIN. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Thirdly, i want you to know that arrogance leads to destruction. A quick one for that matter. Thread softly.

I know you like the lines on my palm.
Re: 2000-2001 Honda Cr-v Jeep For Sale ( Used ) by viperman: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
yemstrad:

Firstly, let me tell you that i am not taking side.

Secondly, this is the second time you will be insulting me on this forum. DO NOT REPEAT IT AGAIN. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Thirdly, i want you to know that arrogance leads to destruction. A quick one for that matter. Thread softly.

I know you like the lines on my palm.

Arrogance?? Not me, I'm just a very seruious person when it comes to business that's all. There's a big difference between a No-nonsense person and an arrogant one, most people of the world always mix both up. hehehe, pride??, what do i have to be proud of? am i God?

And as for knowing me like the palms of your hand, trust me, whoever you may be(even if you're one of my offline friends),  you don't even know 10% of who i really am. No one does, so scratch that line off your lyrics smiley

By the way, my 'Don't be silly' statements wasn't insult intended; more like, telling you to reason things out before taking sides and making virulent statements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold Foreign Used 2008 Corolla Sports sold / Golf 4 For Quick Grab: Clean Car In And Out: / SOLD: Manual Camry 2003 Tokunbo Fabric@1.38M (08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.