Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ (4895 Views)

Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier" / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Winnergal(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2009
Here are some fact about these Self Supporting Silicone Bras

It is made from high quality silicone gel and TPU green material which has no side effects.

Easy washing - just wash with soap, dry and use again.

No bra-straps, nor back-buckle, and no trace left on the skin.

Sizes: A cup, B cup, C cup, D cup.

Colour - Skin tone, white, yellow, black, pink, light blue, light green.

Life of product - The silicone bra can be reused many times after laundering with water washing as per the washing instructions.

Characteristics of the Silicone Bra:

Strapless and backless.

Self Adhesive and Self Supportive.

Made of a specially developed silicone gel that looks, feels and bounces like real breasts.

Completely undetectable and so comfortable you will completely forget you have them on.

Create different degrees of cleavage by positioning the bra cups closer or farther away. Washable and reusable for continuous wear.

The safe, natural and inexpensive way to a perfect bustline.

Are you a lover of self supporting invisible silicone Bras . . .?
How is/was your experience with them . . .?

Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Winnergal(f): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2009
For me, this is the one of the best things that has ever happened to fashionistas like moi . . . tongue

It has been very helpful for my strapless and backless dresses and tops . . . kiss
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2009
uhmmmmmm nice grin Saggy boobs better not go near thoz
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2009
Paris Hilton owes her life to these. cheesy
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by ikamefa(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2009
undecided egba mi oh winch one be silicon bra? undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by spikedcylinder: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
Madam, berra go and buy it. angry angry angry
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2009
~I Loved the idea of it when it first came out,I was so excited i bought 5 boxes . . In a D Cup . . grin Much as i loved the No Bra Straps,Back-Buckle ~Wash & Go,I soon found out they're not so easy staying on on big boobies sad I almost always felt my boobies were goona drop . .  grin

~Went On vacation,packed the lot thinking Sunshine . . .Less clothes,more skin . . Boobtube Dresses/Tops . .Aaah!! I was Oh So disapointed when the Dam heat ruined me having fun w/ it,the adhesive wouldnt hold after a couple of times . .You know how The skin should always be dry when applying & while on . . . i was soon back to good ole straps & Back buckle. . still got 3 boxes unused,wasnt so thrilled continuing to use it even after i came back!
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by bluespice(f): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
was really tempted to get myself some
but a friend adviced me they dont work quite well on big-boobed ladies

i got me my favs instead lace non padded beauties kiss kiss
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I Loved the idea of it when it first came out,I was so excited i bought 5 boxes . . In a D Cup . . grin Much as i loved the No Bra Straps,Back-Buckle ~Wash & Go,I soon found out they're not so easy staying on on big boobies sad I almost always felt my boobies were goona drop . . grin

~Went On vacation,packed the lot thinking Sunshine . . .Less clothes,more skin . . Boobtube Dresses/Tops . .Aaah!! I was Oh So disapointed when the Dam heat ruined me having fun w/ it,the adhesive wouldnt hold after a couple of times . .You know how The skin should always be dry when applying & while on . . . i was soon back to good ole straps & Back buckle. . still got 3 boxes unused,wasnt so thrilled continuing to use it even after i came back!

rotflmao
MC, you sef. . . .you no try at all.

Do they look like they'll stay on at all? grin grin
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2009
that crap is for the flat-chested.
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by snazzydawn(f): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
like me, yayyyy
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

rotflmao
MC, you sef. . . .you no try at all.

Do they look like they'll stay on at all? grin grin

grin ~Tell me about it!! cheesy Trail & Error!! Me was thinking if they made it in a D cup,it got to hold somehow!! angry
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Winnergal(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

ROTFL
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

grin ~Tell me about it!! cheesy Trail & Error!! Me was thinking if they made it in a D cup,it got to hold somehow!! angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked certainly won't work with it.

Let's stick with the straps jare cheesy cheesy

Ziggy_mama:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Hauwa1: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2009
for the flat chested grin
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by SeanT21(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
umm no.

I will stick the the cheap bras from ROSS!!
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by tpia: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2009
Latinos have bust too o
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 15, 2009
SeanT21:

umm no.

I will stick the the cheap bras from ROSS!!
Ross is not cheap jor.

Theives, last itme I went, one cost almost 40. Like WDH?
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by SeanT21(f): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Ross is not cheap jor.

Theives, last itme I went, one cost almost 40. Like WDH?

They are getting expensive.3 years ago they where cheap!!
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
Are you guys saying people like Toyinrayo, and TOH can't wear it? shocked
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by chamotex(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
Spikedcylinder would love this kind of invention.

Morenike can't use it though for obvious reasons

Tope - maybe undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
@topic
Nah.
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by tope2000(f): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
chamotex:

Spikedcylinder would love this kind of invention.

Morenike can't use it though for obvious reasons

Tope - maybe undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol . . . . .i dont need help to uplift my thingy jare tongue
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by spikedcylinder: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2009
I can't use it for obvious reasons too - ZERO GRAVITY! tongue cool cool cool grin
Re: ~ If You Love Silicone Bras . . . Hop In Here~ by Abbott(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is this a new invention?

(1) (Reply)

What Should Women Wear To Work? Comfort Vs. Fashion / I Just Had A Hair Cut ''moromoro'' , (my New Look With Pics) Horrible or Nice ? / Turkey Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.