Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

With This Habits, You Will Remain Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This Habits, You Will Remain Single (7793 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
ndeed, having a companion is part of success. Every human being, no matter how successful in other aspects of life, will at some point, in life crave human companionship. This is because humans are social beings by nature, and, candidly speaking, success only becomes truly rewarding when you have people to share it with- or at least show it to.

Unfortunately, some people chase success, earn it but lose out love. Successful in all respects, as far as the public is concerned, but in private, they are loveless , sad and lonely. the guys go for prostitutes while the ladies make do with one-night stands--but paid romance is not really love.#FACT!

Well, if you don't want to be lonely and sad forever, here are 7 habits you should kill today:

1. YOU ARE A COMMITMENT FREAK.
If you are one of those that insist on getting spontaneous commitment from your partner, chances are that you'll lose out. It takes a while for people to understand your intentions enough to want to commit to you. So , if you start with aggrieve drive for commitment, expecting them to change their lives overnight for you, or you act in a reserved manner because you think they have not put in their best into your romance, you just might lose out . It will be a mistake to try to arm-twist commitment from him or her. Truth is that it takes patience, time, spending money and (with many guys) sex to really get commitment.

2. YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST.
It is good to be organised and be a go-getter, but it is totally not cool to go hounding your partner over every mistake. You must give room for personal differences and human failing. Constant complaining and nagging will leave you alone - high and dry. No one is perfect.

3. YOU LIKE TO BE ALONE, EVEN WHEN WITH PEOPLE.
If you are introvert, and you..CLICK HERE FOR MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/7-bad-habits-that-can-keep-you-lonely.html
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by buygala(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Means what?

And how do your pawpaw breassts relate to the topic? undecided

10 Likes

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
You are so OYO if you think I'm going to click the link because of that picture. My data is too precious to me

4 Likes

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015

5 Likes

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by yomi007k(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
We don't need LOVE.That shit don't exist.

We don't need companionship either, we'll ball anyday with money in our pockets.

We don't need, watever it is ur selling.

#Kapish grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op, ur pants still lies on my kitchenette grin

Come gerit or I burn it in the incinerator cheesy *remember it's your only g-string*

Btw, this you've written is rabbitch! grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Adasun(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
I thought a mummywater is trying to scare frm dat pics,any hw i no shake undecided
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Karleb(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adasun:
I thought a mummywater is trying to scare frm dat pics,any hw i no shake undecided

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adasun:
u aint serious
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
agrovick:
You are so OYO if you think I'm going to click the link because of that picture. My data is too precious to me
who care's? mtcheew
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oga ooo.. Olympus has fallen cheesy

Advertisement leeyi

1 Like

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bioduneberry(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by ceospecial(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
cry op be wan fine o....
remain small
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
datprincess:
who care's? mtcheew
Clap yourself, apart from the b.o.o.bs u advertised up there, what else are you selling?

2 Likes

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
agrovick:

Clap yourself, apart from the b.o.o.bs u advertised up there, what else are you selling?
and what are you buying?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
datprincess:
and what are you buying?
That will be whatever you had plans of selling when you attached those fallen oranges to your post

2 Likes

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
agrovick:

That will be whatever you had plans of selling when you attached those fallen oranges to your post

grin A_mazing !
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by shizzy7(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
VERY WRONG
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin A_mazing !
Hahaha. I'm the manager, in case you fancy her
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
agrovick:

Hahaha. I'm the manager, in case you fancy her

See yeye manager. Her one and only g-string still lies on my kitchenette's wash basin grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

See yeye manager. Her one and only g-string still lies on my kitchenette's wash basin grin
Dafuq! That means she has not been remitting the full proceeds of her sales.
Thanks man, u'v opened my eyes
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by ChappyChase: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
buygala:
Means what?
And how do your pawpaw breassts relate to the topic? undecided
Nor The smelling move this thread to front page!
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
agrovick:

Dafuq! That means she has not been remitting the full proceeds of her sales.
Thanks man, u'v opened my eyes

grin

Upgrade on ds ur love-vendor biznis abeg, dese pusees u see around don sabi wetin dem dey use money do walahi . Abi, Who no wan ride G-wagon? cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Lol something about your eye brows tho.

3 Likes

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Toro2015(m): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2015
See face like toy ! U are terribly ugly.
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by chukwuboi(m): 2:51am On Sep 21, 2015
datprincess:
u aint serious
Hi can I hv ur num?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol something about your eye brows tho.

lb alert another market for op
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by constance500: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Toro2015:
See face like toy ! U are terribly ugly.

aha she offend u before grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by nikkypearl(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy all the guys above me are crazy!
Free the op joo! Chei cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm,where is seun finding these people from?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Samyj247: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
see her kpomo lips,,,we are not kids here.....all matured......go to fb and post ur rubish bcus I no say dem go clap for u there.....we nairalander dudes are shap nd realistic. See her brst like baje tomato

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) / Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.