Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

With This Habits, You Will Remain Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This Habits, You Will Remain Single (7755 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
All dis for me alone grin
aren't you the FlawlessT? The hottest property cheesy damn you made me sound naughty grin

So Trycia... lets give it a try nah cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
aren't you the FlawlessT? The hottest property cheesy damn you made me sound naughty grin

So Trycia... lets give it a try nah cheesy
Start tryin nah...lol grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Start tryin nah...lol grin
you get rules? undecided
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
you get rules? undecided
Plenty
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Plenty
m all eyes.. lemme see if I will be giving it a try cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
kedu ihe ona-ako?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Trycia
I'v a feeling you will be quite troublesome tongue
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
agrovick:

I'v a feeling you will be quite troublesome tongue
Okay,shey dats d only feeling u hv abt me ryt?...U go see ma wahala grin I done take note of u.lol
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
m all eyes.. lemme see if I will be giving it a try cheesy
Swiry,no need ok cus so many eyes r open too to see wat am gonna post so just chill grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Swiry,no need ok cus so many eyes r open too to see wat am gonna post so just chill grin
chill? Nah, m hot aiidy.. lemme take you where nowhere is watching.. you mind? cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
chill? Nah, m hot aiidy.. lemme take you where nowhere is watching.. you mind? cheesy
I mind ooo..lol
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:

Guy you sharpoo
See how you take corner the babe and overthrew the other toaster grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
adeitoro:

Guy you sharpoo
brother, no be sharpness, nah risk I dey take o..
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Okay,shey dats d only feeling u hv abt me ryt?...U go see ma wahala grin I done take note of u.lol
No wahala, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, na to put weed for inside him food tongue
adeitoro:

Guy you sharpoo
Na so dem dey do for lag
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
agrovick:

No wahala, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, na to put weed for inside him food tongue

Na so dem dey do for lag
Hahahahah,una try meanwhile weed na small fin nah undecided
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Owliver(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
lol
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
lol grin grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by rapmike(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
flawlessT:
U wanna say smfin grin
Yes, your dp is photoshopped.
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
rapmike:

Yes, your dp is photoshopped.
Hahahahahaha,nigga is pained but calm down make God use u undecided
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by rapmike(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
flawlessT:
Hahahahahaha,nigga is pained but calm down make God use u undecided

What does she thinking she was
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
rapmike:

What does she thinking she was
Hmmmm,bros ehn,i dnt understand wat u r typing ooo.I dnt just lyk it wen pple type rubbish undecided It's a complete turnoff but I will consider u sha
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by rapmike(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Does she thinking I want to toasting her

flawlessT:
Hmmmm,bros ehn,i dnt understand wat u r typing ooo.I dnt just lyk it wen pple type rubbish undecided It's a complete turnoff but I will consider u sha

Okay, Okay, I was joking since. Your dp is beautiful and cool.

1 Like

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
rapmike:
Does she thinking I want to toasting her

Okay, Okay, I was joking since. Your dp is beautiful and cool.
lol
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by rapmike(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
datprincess:
lol
You look way more beautiful than her....
How are you doing, princess?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2015
nice
rapmike:

You look way more beautiful than her....

How are you doing, princess?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Must Marry A Guy That Earns At Least N200k A Month - See Were She Ended Up / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.