Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African (23025 Views)

What Do You Think It Means To Be African / Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? / See Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Most people all around the world do those especially asian and american..you try sha
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by lilreese: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2015
True aha
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by HireKiller(m): 4:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Titto93:
11. We are made of black

you are the one that is made of black, I am not made of black.
Just because I have a dark skin doesn't mean that I am made of black.
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Its true.
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Kalvan: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
tourismlove:
[s]Hi friends,
if after reading through this post, you find out you posses most of these qualities then you might be African or have African roots.Please enjoy reading

1. You don’t play with your food: Africans don’t play with their food; you could get beat up for touching the food of an African.

2. You have more than one mobile sim card: The average African has more than one mobile sim card, this is due to the crappy mobile network providers; the funny thing is that most usually have only one phone which might have slots for as much as 4 sim cards.

3. You don’t likewise play with your sleep: Never wake an African from his or her sleep, you just might end up in a coma.

4. You have a very loud voice: This is a gift from mother nature herself, the ability to shout without stress

5. You have Special Outfits that you wear for Christmas, New Year, and parties, to the church or mosque: Africans always love to look good irrespective of the occasion; we carefully select special clothes and hope nobody else wears it except when it had been agreed.

6. You always love to be noticed: Africans love to be the centre of attention even if it’s in our uncles burial

7. You are very respectful and desire to be equally respected: A word synonymous to Africa is respect. An African is trained to respect their elders or one in a position of authority even to a fault.

8. You get scared easily: Need I say more, it’s in our DNA. You want to have a successful prank, try it on an African.

9. You wish you had super powers: As funny as this may sound, we Africans believe in the supernatural and would love to posses such powers for ourselves.

10. You are very materialistic: The success of an African is measured by how much wealth he or she is able to amass for himself or herself

11. You like free things; as long as you don’t have to pay, its fine by you: From free food, to free wifi, to free ride; and African would never turn down this offer as long as it’s free.

12. You love your life: Safety is paramount in Africa; you don’t mind losing all your properties as long as you don’t lose your life. That’s why you rarely see an African on a roller coaster or close to water.

13. You easily identify with people you aren’t even close with: Africans are very friendly. We easily start up a conversation in a bus, train, cab or plane; even with someone you never met before

14. You believe any bad thing happening to you is as a result of external forces: Most Africans believe that aliens are hindering our success or a certain witch in their village is sitting on their destinies

15. You have a very funny accent: well English is not our mother tongue but we try

I LOVE AFRICA

http://knowaboutnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/welcome-to-africa-15-funny-attributes.html[/s]

I guess I'm white.
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Titto93(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2015
HireKiller:

you are the one that is made of black, I am not made of black. Just because I have a dark skin doesn't mean that I am made of black.
Sorry, you're made of white
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Bluffly: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2015
tourismlove:
Hi friends,
if after reading through this post, you find out you posses most of these qualities then you might be African or have African roots.Please enjoy reading

1. You don’t play with your food: Africans don’t play with their food; you could get beat up for touching the food of an African.

2. You have more than one mobile sim card: The average African has more than one mobile sim card, this is due to the crappy mobile network providers; the funny thing is that most usually have only one phone which might have slots for as much as 4 sim cards.

3. You don’t likewise play with your sleep: Never wake an African from his or her sleep, you just might end up in a coma.

4. You have a very loud voice: This is a gift from mother nature herself, the ability to shout without stress

5. You have Special Outfits that you wear for Christmas, New Year, and parties, to the church or mosque: Africans always love to look good irrespective of the occasion; we carefully select special clothes and hope nobody else wears it except when it had been agreed.

6. You always love to be noticed: Africans love to be the centre of attention even if it’s in our uncles burial

7. You are very respectful and desire to be equally respected: A word synonymous to Africa is respect. An African is trained to respect their elders or one in a position of authority even to a fault.

8. You get scared easily: Need I say more, it’s in our DNA. You want to have a successful prank, try it on an African.

9. You wish you had super powers: As funny as this may sound, we Africans believe in the supernatural and would love to posses such powers for ourselves.

10. You are very materialistic: The success of an African is measured by how much wealth he or she is able to amass for himself or herself

11. You like free things; as long as you don’t have to pay, its fine by you: From free food, to free wifi, to free ride; and African would never turn down this offer as long as it’s free.

12. You love your life: Safety is paramount in Africa; you don’t mind losing all your properties as long as you don’t lose your life. That’s why you rarely see an African on a roller coaster or close to water.

13. You easily identify with people you aren’t even close with: Africans are very friendly. We easily start up a conversation in a bus, train, cab or plane; even with someone you never met before

14. You believe any bad thing happening to you is as a result of external forces: Most Africans believe that aliens are hindering our success or a certain witch in their village is sitting on their destinies

15. You have a very funny accent: well English is not our mother tongue but we try

I LOVE AFRICA

http://knowaboutnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/welcome-to-africa-15-funny-attributes.html

I beg go and get some job to do. These are your own attributes not Africans. I despise people like you that reduce Africans
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by oshaosha2014(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
What do you mean by "funny accent" must everybody speak English like an american or british before it is accepted. when an american comes here and tries to converse with in English I have a hard time comprehending, same thing goes for them. no allow inferiority complex kill you o.
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by KeyzEEto(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Not bad! I'm an African and a Nigerian and I'm equally PROUD!!! cheesy smiley
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
afolwalex20:
grin grin Nice one OP. Aside 4 and 15 am guilty of all cheesy
#proudly African
A loud voice with a funny accent ain't sexy bro
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by afolwalex20(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

A loud voice with a funny accent ain't sexy bro
Yeah. I don't have both undecided

Isn't dat what am saying?
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
afolwalex20:

Yeah. I don't have both undecided

Isn't dat what am saying?

I know that's what you're saying , just pointing out the fact that it's the worst combination to have of all the ills. If you have one you shouldn't have the other.
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by afolwalex20(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I know that's what you're saying , just pointing out the fact that it's the worst combination to have of all the ills. If you have one you shouldn't have the other.
Oh.. ok
True!!.. grin
Re: WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African by Sutherland(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hey folks. ... You still need to know that CNN rated Nigerian accent as 4th most sexiest in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) / 10 Extinct Nigerian Languages And What You Think Can Be Done To Save The Rest / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.