Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" (45007 Views)

Saudi Military, Noa Advocate Alternative Narrative On Terrorism. / Why Do Blacks Disrespect Ben Carson? / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by mensdept: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2015
The learnt doctor is correct. No need to have a president who follows borrowed teachings of an illiterate who married a small pikin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by pazienza(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2015
mensdept:
The learnt doctor is correct. No need to have a president who follows borrowed teachings of an illiterate who married a small pikin

That is too insensitive of him.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by IamAtribalist: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2015
So what? EVERY country has people they don't want as their no.1 leader. In America its Muslims. In Israel is Arabs. In Nigeria its the akpu-eating, chest-beating flattheads. The enormous risk just overwhelms the the up-sides.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by aresa: 1:09am On Sep 21, 2015
His ignorant and bigoted opinion is just his own bigoted opinion which has nothing to do with the American constitution that clearly articulated freedom of religion.

He is of course a right wing Waco pandering to his ignorant and unintelligent right wing Waco supporters.

From here on with his dumb speech, he's heading down the polls and eventually stepping out.

What a loser...

3 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Sapphie(f): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Mtchewwww....
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hian, I m into cosmetics. Don't be deceived.
Dat dosen't change the fact that you just blushed......am not being deceived.I think ur that type that really take men seriously, just pretending.
EZE CHUKWU okike abiama heard u.

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by CHUKSKALIDONN: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2015
PenSniper:

Yet your SE states, solely controlled by you, have been relatively backward compared to others. So, where is the proof of your so-called progressiveness. Keep deluding yourself.
However, i pray for your biafra project to see you perform the miracles.
You as a naijerian is not beta off without BIAFRANS...awolowo clearly stipulated this that niajeria is doomed without BIAFRANS. About some months ago babangida in a burial ceremony said "naijeria is beta off with the the IGBOS(BIAFRANS). Your presidents are always afraid of BIAFRA, they believe marginalising them could be strategic in tying them down thereby dispersing them all over the nation. t hey should face us, they should face the fact that. we are what we are- the pillar of the country rather than shying away. These naijerians are parasite, they are like blood sucking ants on our flesh. Y

5 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 21, 2015
aresa:
His ignorant and bigoted opinion is just his own bigoted opinion which has nothing to do with the American constitution that clearly articulated freedom of religion.

He is of course a right wing Waco pandering to his ignorant and unintelligent right wing Waco supporters.

From here on with his dumb speech, he's heading down the polls and eventually stepping out.

What a loser...
I was absolutely shocked by his bigotry too. Initially, he didn't strike me as someone that would pander to the degenerates of our society, but his continued pandering to bigots is nauseating.

I'm happy that Carly Fiorina has overtaken him in the latest CNN poll.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by hucienda: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Like it or not majority of americans deep down may feel this way so no need pretending or sounding politically correct.

In the end Carson, Trump or the GOP establishment-favourite Bush gets the Republican ticket.

2016 will surely be an interesting year in US politics.

9 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by dejavski(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Stop dreaming......and think about now.... cheesy....there are more Catholics alone than all Muslims put together.... cheesy

U harsh no be small cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by chino11(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Christian fanatics do not shade blood but Muslims whether fanatical or otherwise can kill at slightest provocation.

I think a Muslim should never be allow to even come close to being a vice president in a very important country like America. He could wear bomb one day and kill the president. They are very unstable set of people despite their economic status.

Canme4u:

In your wirdest dream.

US are the one claiming and advocating for democrasy so, if a Muslim has the support of the people, so be it cos it is democratically allowed.

BTW, I don't see much difference btween you and BOKOharam cos both of you are religion FANATICS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Walexey(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2015
eagleeye2:
Just thinking about the movie "Homeland".
That yeye film...
Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Wow!

If this guy I so admire could be this offensive, then I cease to admire him from today.

*looks at my shelf, picks the books : "gifted hand and the other one , throw them into the dustbin*
changes nothing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by benodic: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
in my own opinion religion should be a personal thing between an individual and his or her God . religion should be completely separated from state matters and of course should not be above a countries constitution nor even be a country's constitution or law .
the sharia law as presented by Islam is the law of God and is above any constitution or laws of a country. this is what is creating problems in northern Nigeria and what lead to the sharia riots and the menace of boko haram who wants to impose the rule of sharia on the the rest of the country .

with this in mind you will understand where Ben Carson is coming from . America is a secular country and wants to remain as one and will not appreciate the chaos that religion usually brings just like it is happening in Nigeria. Somalia, Yemen, syria, etc .

7 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2015
mensdept:
And which school did Jesus Christ attend and or Moses?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by CHUKSKALIDONN: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2015
CFCfan:

I was absolutely shocked by his bigotry too. Initially, he didn't strike me as someone that would pander to the degenerates of our society, but his continued pandering to bigots is nauseating.

I'm happy that Carly Fiorina has overtaken him in the latest CNN poll.
I see sense in every point he made.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Canme4u(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
chino11:
Christian fanatics do not shade blood but Muslims whether fanatical or otherwise can kill at slightest provocation.

I think a Muslim should never be allow to even being a vice president in a very important country like America. He could wear bomb one day and kill the president. They very unstable set of people despite their economic status.

go and study ur history.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Kingspin(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Bloodsuckers rename islam.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by CSTR2: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Kingspin(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Canme4u:

In your wildest dream.

US are the one claiming and advocating for democracy so, if a Muslim has the support of the people, so be it cos it is democratically allowed.

BTW, I don't see much difference btween you and BOKOharam cos both of you are religion FANATICS.
dnt twist the truth. Here in Nigeria islam is not allowing other faith to sleep well esp in the North. Pls stick to reality..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by CSTR2: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by shidof(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Stop dreaming......and think about now.... cheesy....there are more Catholics alone than all Muslims put together.... cheesy
ehen! Lyk serious, tell me more but wat i know is dt u sabi lie wella oo sister. Catholics more dan muslims. Hhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2015
I agree with him because they clearly can't separate their religion from politics. But is any of the candidate a muslim?

13 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by MicroBox: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Lilimax:
Glad to know that a lot Americans are beginning reason with their head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed Waiting for that day a Christian will become the president or whatever they call it in U.A.E.
So America is a Christian nation that legalize lesbian and gay marriage... so you are not pained that such thing is legalized during our own generation.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by coolitempa(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2015
shidof:
ehen! Lyk serious, tell me more but wat i know is dt u sabi lie wella oo sister. Catholics more dan muslims. Hhahahaha

Continue to deceive yourself with rubbish.....Google is ur friend... grin.....there are more Catholics than the entire Muslim population put together .......talk less of all Christians .........you ignorant twit....... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Abbey2sam(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2015
cassimere:

The UAE is an empire built on the doctrine of Islam, it is the religion that holds them together. The USA on the other hand is built on democratic principles and institutions. Does one's religion preclude him from holding public offices in a democracy? I don't think so.

I don't think a country like the United State should concern itself with its President's religion; afterall they're the ones championing the concept of a 'free-state'.

For the purpose of the election, I think Ben Carson's sentiment on this issue is a blunder. His position just like his stance on homo-sexuality in the US is clouded by his deep-christian religious outlook; He's obviously not ready to govern a complex entity like the United States.

You don't know what your talking about,
Go and read history of America, America was built on religion(Christianity) by the founding fathers

The founding fathers of America were immigrant who were not allowed to practice their religion (Christianity)in their respective countries, the original habitants of America of today were the red Indians

Things only change as time pass by which has brought about their developments

Also note this
America constitution was written on christian values by the founding fathers

Muslim will never and can never rule America
Just like the reverse in Saudi Arabia

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Koolmexxi(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Ben Carson shot himself in the foot by saying that. There's no doubt most Americans consider Muslims as potential radicals and extremists even though that isn't really a fair assessment but America is considered an open society and the land of the free and anyone gunning for the most powerful position in the world shouldn't be seen to hold any sentiments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Canme4u:

In your wildest dream.

US are the one claiming and advocating for democracy so, if a Muslim has the support of the people, so be it cos it is democratically allowed.

I've checked your profile and have found out you're one of them. Therefore I rest my case embarassed.
Ciao!

7 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by nikkyshyne(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2015
I totally agree. It is however an opinion on his part and not a rule that will be enforced.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by PenSniper: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

You as a naijerian is not beta off without BIAFRANS...awolowo clearly stipulated this that niajeria is doomed without BIAFRANS. About some months ago babangida in a burial ceremony said "naijeria is beta off with the the IGBOS(BIAFRANS). Your presidents are always afraid of BIAFRA, they believe marginalising them could be strategic in tying them
down thereby dispersing them all over the nation. t hey should face us, they should face the fact that. we are what we are- the pillar of the
country rather than shying away. These naijerians are parasite, they are like blood sucking ants on our flesh. Y

Why are you quoting history that you are completely ignorant of ?
Ask your forefathers to tell you how they sent a delegation of NCNC government of the eastern region to the west to understudy how Awolow
o and the AG managed to perform the miracle of free education. Awolowo tutored them but they couldn't implement the programme because they lacked the intellectual ability so to do. Check the record archives.

Even during the current dispensation, some of them openly came to learn something from Fashola who the Yoruba do not even consider as a performer.

Keep swiming in your delusional grandeur of complex as a way of consoling yourselves, thats your problem. Your likes have straddled history to their eventual hurt.

Hitler boasted his race only was the best in all until Jesse Owen, a black man , beat all his race even on his turf.
The same complex led him into a suicidal venture to rule the world.

Many successful countries there are in the world without any positive input from ibo.
In many others like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, China, South Africa, Ghana, etc, the ibos are
recognised as negative contributors of crime and a nuisance.

An entire market populated by ibos was closed down in Ghana recently and all the ibo traders sent packing for the incessant criminal activities in
the name of business.

The lack of government in Nigeria and corruption plus the effectiveness of the Standard Organisation of Nigeria is the foundation of your so-called "success" in business.
In a sane society, ibos cannot perform any business miracles.

The case of late Dora Akunyili and her relentless battle against ibos fake drug manufacturers was a good case in point. About the only sane star from their race, she was hounded and stulked until death by her own ibo
people who worship and love money more than they do God.

The major reason for your unjustified umbrage against your superiors, the yoruba, for Gej's loss was the realisation that all your criminal avenues of making illegal money could be closed by PMB.

I find it amusing when gullible ibos claim they are being envied for their business success.
How can any sane person expect criminals to be envied ?
Keep swiming in your river niger delusion and fantasy.
We have since realised its what nincompus adopt to console themselves and assuage their bloated ego.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by joyrealestates(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2015
That's the right thing to do Ben. America had it foundation in God even the flag is a symbol

4 Likes

Re: Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" by yetunsbay(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nobody wants a potential jihadist having nuclear warhead
only an unreasonable muslim will even wish to rule such a demonic state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.