Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (33001 Views)

Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by zinachidi(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
PARIS & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lazard Ltd (NYSE:LAZ) announced today that Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has joined the Firm as a Senior Advisor, with a focus on sovereign advisory. Dr. Okonjo-Iweala, a global leader in economic development and international finance, was until May 2015 the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Honourable Minister of Finance of Nigeria.

“Dr. Okonjo-Iweala has built a remarkable international reputation over more than three decades in leadership positions in government and at the World Bank,” said Kenneth M. Jacobs, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lazard. “She will be a strong addition as a Senior Advisor to our firm.”

“We are proud to welcome Dr. Okonjo-Iweala as a Senior Advisor to our world-leading sovereign advisory group,” said Matthieu Pigasse, Global Head of M&A and Sovereign Advisory of Lazard. “She will bring a unique international expertise and experience that will benefit both our sovereign and corporate clients.”

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150920005065/en/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Wallahi, I saw Lizard!!

Chelu, am I the FTC? shocked shocked Just saw that o! So something good can come out of GLO network? undecided undecided
God abeg, make this week make better sense for all of us!! Amen.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by jamalsky: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Good,a step for her to open a new page after all the negatives associated with her during the ill fated Good luck administration, definitely she tried her best but when one is in the midst of criminals & unrepentant looters that were all around her during the administration, we should not put all the all blame of mismagement on the poor woman,she was simply in the right place at the wrong time.I am sure when she looks back,deep inside she would know that she was just used by Oga Jona & his gang of goons for their looting spree. I wish her the best in her new endeavour & hopefully she will do better in a sane environment.

19 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Sweetcollins: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
La wat? Oso Abiola...immunity 4 probe
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by mznuez(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok o lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ylaa(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
HOOO

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by makzeze: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
DOES SHE WANT TO BECOME A LIZARD? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Lordtrillion(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Congratz Maam. I'm just wondering, despite Oshiomole's criticism, She's still going higher & higher. No wonder the bible says in Mark 6:4 that
"A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country , and among his own kin, and in his own house"
May GOD continue to uplift you Ma. Haters can go complain to LAZARD & give them reasons not to appoint her grin grin. Congrats once again. cheesy

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Bsc(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
See them Progressing..while my country is .....fill in the blank space.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by fpeter(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
nice one for her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by tunjion: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
UNLIKE OBIE EZEKWESILI, THAT EDUCATED ILLITERATE, THAT BEHAVES WORST THAN A MARKET WOMAN.

OBIE HOW MARKET NOW? BUHARI DON GIVE U FINANCE MINISTER?

NO BE ONLY FINANCE NA FANCY MINISTER U GO GET. grin

CONGRATS NGOZI

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ylaa(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
I TOT IT WAS LIZARD TOO
tchidi:
Wallahi, I saw Lizard!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
After she and her cohorts has destroyed our economy.

if she likes join Lizard na she know

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by menix(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Was scared when I saw Lizard lazard.

Madam keep progressing while ur haters keeps shrinking in hate..

Umu Nwanyi ndi Igbo re exceptional in their endeavours...

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by AINATOLULOPE: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
good
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by misterchris(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by GODSBEAUTY(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by koxi: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
tchidi:
Wallahi, I saw Lizard!!

grin cheesy it's LAZARD olodo

15 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by kennyone: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by willexyaho(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
the world are still very interested in her.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by damton(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Ngozi. madam repping naija since 1800

18 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Bobby4090: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Shuoo...Whats she going to advise them on?... how to say stealing is not corruption?...i dey laugh!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by BrainBoss(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
WTF

we still gonna goon her ass

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Ayanko(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
That is what we call always on the TOP.

28 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by misterchris(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
A prophet is not recognised in his own country

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by hazyfm: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
I SEE

FROM LASARD TO KIRIKIRI PRISON

U CAN'T MILK MY BELOVED COUNTRY DRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by daniska3yaro(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as she has the nerve of knowing of being the best,oshiomole the guy that has over power Charles newton in calculation over to u.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by Diesel1(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by chigoizie7(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmmm
Okonjo, u no wan retire?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by funkybully(f): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
This is d best way to shut up d illiterate midget at Edo.

Bravo Dr Okonjo. Harvard mother of Harvard graduates.keep shaming them.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by erepages(f): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Coolies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by lonelydora: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Very soon PMB will open her book of remembrance. Let her enjoy for now until we come calling.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration / How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.