Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,077 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia (4142 Views)

If You Are Interested In Exporting Your Product To The UK Contact GCL UK Today / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Bitter Kola And Kola Nut For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Friends, have you been thinking about a product that you can export to Europe, Asia or America? Have you been having hard times knowing how you can go about exporting anything? Well, Bitter Kola exportation is one business you can venture into. It is no news that Nigeria is one of the net growers of the product in the world hence it can be sourced cheaply here. This product is in great demand especially in China and India; it is used to produce medicine and other herbs products in these counties. You wouldn't believe how much you could make from the exportation of #12,000 worth of Bitter Kola. I will show you how this product can be packaged for exportation, how yoy can discuss terms with your prospective buyers, and how you can start with little or no CAPITAL. As a starter, you wouldn't need to go through Nigeria Exportation Promotion Commission. If you are interested in this business, you can contact me.

Check my signature for my contacts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Keep the calls coming.
Good morning
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
The Agro Business is no doubt a way to go. This is one sector that has so much potentials. I'm quite happy about the positive feedbacks. Come explore the exportation business and make cool cash.
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
The Agro Business is no doubt a way to go. This is one sector that has so much potentials. I'm quite happy about the positive feedbacks. Come explore the exportation business and make cool cash.

Keep the calls coming.
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
justbix:

Keep the calls coming.

No info just a bit intro and then u drop your number. anyway I will do my own research on it
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by darmochy1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
The fact is to succeed in this biz, you need someone that's practising and actively involved in it, not just a mere ebook seller.

I'm glad I got the ebook mainly because of the consultation services I'm getting frm the OP for a mere 3k. He knows the in and out of the biz.

I'm sending out proposals already and I pray I hit the jackpot soon.

Thank you justbix, God bless.

1 Like

Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by awestic(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
awestic:
Hi am interested can we talk
You can reach me directly via any of these means.... Check my signature.

For those that have been trying to reach me without success, I was formerly out of the country. I can be reached now.
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by areeo(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Justbix,are you a consultant ,a broker or an active trader?
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
areeo:
Justbix,are you a consultant ,a broker or an active trader?
I'm an active trader.
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by Petitol(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Am so interested
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Petitol:
Am so interested
If you are interested in the business, feel free to reach out to me via any of my contacts.

Check my signature.
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=justbix post=38223829]Hello Friends, have you been thinking about a product that you can export to Europe, Asia or America? Have you been having hard times knowing how you can go about exporting anything? Well, Bitter Kola exportation is one business you can venture into. It is no news that Nigeria is one of the net growers of the product in the world hence it can be sourced cheaply here. This product is in great demand especially in China and India; it is used to produce medicine and other herbs products in these counties. You wouldn't believe how much you could make from the exportation of #12,000 worth of Bitter Kola. I will show you how this product can be packaged for exportation, how yoy can discuss terms with your prospective buyers, and how you can start with little or no CAPITAL. As a starter, you wouldn't need to go through Nigeria Exportation Promotion Commission. If you are interested in this business, you can contact me.

Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by Petitol(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
justbix:
If you are interested in the business, feel free to reach out to me via any of my contacts.

Check my signature.
Please yere is my email Benson4kind@gmail.COM
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=justbix post=40221767][/quote]
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by justbix(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=justbix post=38223829]Hello Friends, have you been thinking about a product that you can export to Europe, Asia or America? Have you been having hard times knowing how you can go about exporting anything? Well, Bitter Kola exportation is one business you can venture into. It is no news that Nigeria is one of the net growers of the product in the world hence it can be sourced cheaply here. This product is in great demand especially in China and India; it is used to produce medicine and other herbs products in these counties. You wouldn't believe how much you could make from the exportation of #12,000 worth of Bitter Kola. I will show you how this product can be packaged for exportation, how yoy can discuss terms with your prospective buyers, and how you can start with little or no CAPITAL. As a starter, you wouldn't need to go through Nigeria Exportation Promotion Commission. If you are interested in this business, you can contact me.

Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by jackbennie: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=justbix post=40802770][/quote]

all you do here is to sell ebook with fake contacts dat will never work house beware of this guy and his ebook am a victim keep off danger zone
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by Ltrust(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2016
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.

Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.

Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by burkina(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]Here in Nigeria ,many people are yet to know that bitter kola is one of the best agricultural products one can export and make well 80% profit as it can be found in almost every part of the country.Do you know that you can export as little as 150kg as a trial order .The cost of (Garcinal kola)bitter kola in the international market is between $17 and $25 per kg.That transform into well over $17,000/mt.The local cost of bitter kola ranges between #800 to #600 per kg depending on the point of purchase.The demand for bitter kola in the international market has been on high for some time now and this is because the seed is used in the pharmaceutical and foods processing industries.....I will be continue later.The country that you can be supplying your products to are many when we talk of Bitter kola exportation but the most lucrative and highest paids country are U.S,Europe and asia,they also accept FOB methods.
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by honestpoju: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2017
justbix:
Hello Friends, have you been thinking about a product that you can export to Europe, Asia or America? Have you been having hard times knowing how you can go about exporting anything? Well, Bitter Kola exportation is one business you can venture into. It is no news that Nigeria is one of the net growers of the product in the world hence it can be sourced cheaply here. This product is in great demand especially in China and India; it is used to produce medicine and other herbs products in these counties. You wouldn't believe ohow much you could make from the exportation of #12,000 worth of Bitter Kola. I will show you how this product can be packaged for exportation, how yoy can discuss terms with your prospective buyers, and how you can start with little or no CAPITAL. As a starter, you wouldn't need to go through Nigeria Exportation Promotion Commission. If you are interested in this business, you can contact me.

Can.you email me ?I am interested sparkklin@gmail.com

Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by limpopo: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
burkina:
[/color][color=#006600]Here in Nigeria ,many people are yet to know that bitter kola is one of the best agricultural products one can export and make well 80% profit as it can be found in almost every part of the country.Do you know that you can export as little as 150kg as a trial order .The cost of (Garcinal kola)bitter kola in the international market is between $17 and $25 per kg.That transform into well over $17,000/mt.The local cost of bitter kola ranges between #800 to #600 per kg depending on the point of purchase.The demand for bitter kola in the international market has been on high for some time now and this is because the seed is used in the pharmaceutical and foods processing industries.....I will be continue later.The country that you can be supplying your products to are many when we talk of Bitter kola exportation but the most lucrative and highest paids country are U.S,Europe and asia,they also accept FOB methods.

Bruv, since ur contact is not here.. can you please reach me on my mail abimbolahafiz@gmail.com and let's talk.. thanks
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by femree: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please i am an Entrepreneur having interest in Exporting Bitter Kola to Europe & Asia. Kindly contact me at jfkglobaloilproductsltd@gmail.com, my Name is John Femi Kenneth Lawal and I reside in Lagos, Nigeria. Thank you..
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by cashin(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
please i am interested in bitter kola biz
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by Biz4real: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Burkina, I am interested in Bitter cola Export. Can you please contact me on my email address (udogentnigent@yahoo.com) or WhatsApp me on 08035276715, since your contact is not here.
Thanks
Re: You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia by imhere: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Lets supply bitter cola to you at affordable price, any quantity you desire.
If interested call 080 (359) (65) (405)

(1) (Reply)

Building Demolition Company In Lagos,call us today / Visit The Nigeria Cake Expo / Fairly And Standard Used Bottle Water Equipment For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.