Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69911 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by GodnGold: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Fragile relationship÷ 93k shoe= where is common sense?

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:
If he can pay back why doesn't he just send the money at christmas time so you can buy and bring it over? Unless this loan is for an indefinite period of time and has a 36 month payback period or till Jesus comes, perhaps!!!

Don't buy the shoes, and tell him why; you don't have the money. Period. I think you're scared of losing this guy, maybe because of your investments in time, emotion, and money already?. But I think going further with someone this selfish and inconsiderate is an even bigger mistake. The more time you spend with this fella, the harder it'll be to leave.

I'm only telling you this because I would do the same if a girlfriend had behaved like your boo. I'd have laughed her to scorn and told her to fvck off. My $0.02. wink

I'm not scared. Just asking incase there is a 0.1% chance I'm being inconsiderate and uncaring. No money has ever been involved in this relationship. Emotions?, yes. Thanks, I appreciate your your advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Am not scared. Just asking incase there is a 0.1% chance I'm been inconsiderate and uncaring. No money has ever been involved in this relationship. Emotions?, yes. Thanks, I appreciate your advice.

If you don't have the money, then you don't. He's in no position to tell you to save for a gift for him. He's the one being inconsiderate and uncaring in this situation. Good luck

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by lilmax(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Whether una dey check profile before una comment i nor know.......
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

If you don't have the money, then you don't. He's in no position to tell you to save for a gift for him. He's the one being inconsiderate and uncaring in this situation. Good luck

Pls one more thing: after I read the message on the last screenshot, I felt like giving him the insult of his life and walking out. But I also thought of talking a quiet walk out. Which do you think is better?

That young man, for no reason, has really insulted me twice like this before.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Enoquin(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
I think there are instances where you don't need anyone's advice to know if you are inconsiderate or uncaring. This is one of such.
I also hope you addressed his rudeness except the love dey 'over-shark' you

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Pls one more thing: after I read the message on the last screenshot, I felt like giving him the insult of his life and walking out. But I also thought of talking a quiet walk out. Which do you think is better?

Hehehe. I know you wanted to insult him because you felt hard done by, but you really don't need to. There's been no physical contact in a while so, lyou should make the break up as casual-sounding as possible. This should leave him shocked more than anything else grin wink. That's the best way to handle entitled people.

However, he might come back forming Mr. Remorseful, I would advise that you do not rekindle the relationship. Old habits die hard and, at best, he'll keep them dormant till he has no use for you any longer or you could be walking into an abusive and manipulative marriage.

Again, good luck in whatever path you choose.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe. I know you wanted to insult him because you felt hard done by, but you really don't need to. There's been no physical contact in a while so, lyou should make the break up as casual-sounding as possible. This should leave him shocked more than anything else grin wink. That's the best way to handle entitled people.

However, he might come back forming Mr. Remorseful, I would advise that you do not rekindle the relationship. Old habits die hard and, at best, he'll keep them dormant till he has no use for you any longer or you could be walking into an abusive and manipulative marriage.

Again, good luck in whatever path you choose.
Thanks so much. The thread can end now. I got all I needed while creating this thread. God bless

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
@op my advice RUN or sorry Raned
dat guy aint serious at all expecting 93k gift frm u
Now lets go to my 2nd advice 4 u
do u knw a place call onitsha market or alaba ..1).download a picture of the original shoe design when u get to nigeria go straight to those places i mentioned ...2) when u get there ask 4 either Emeka,chukwudi or any name dat rhymes with that shw him d downloaded pic nd ask him to produce 2 pairs of exactly that design 3)tell him u need it in a hurry 4)wait for 2-3hrs nd u have ur gucci driver shoe 4) go meet ur bf nd presnt it to him 5)dnt forget to thank me oooo
NB) it shouldnt cost more than #9,300 cool

16 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by babythug(f): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?

She cannot afford it at the moment that is the key issue here!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
babythug:

She cannot afford it at the moment that is the key issue here!!!
You came late to the party.
It's only now we are getting the full story
Op has modified her post like a zillion times now.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Hmmm.
You sound familiar...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by babythug(f): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

You came late to the party.
It's only now we are getting the full story
Op has modified her post like a zillion times now.

Sorry about that grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
babythug:

Sorry about that grin
Ba wahala
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Vikky014(f): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Thanks so much. The thread can end now. I got all I needed while creating this thread. God bless
dear friend run away from dt guy. he is so rude u deserve better

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by baby124: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't discuss the matter anymore with him, when he brings it up, change the topic. and you may want to take it easy on the relationship. The guy is obviously childish and inconsiderate. Those are traits that will cause a lot of problems in future. He is also unrealistic. Does he expect you to shoplift. A man that is serious about you will not put you under such pressure and make you feel bad while you are going through your own struggle. Because he wants to portray a life that he obviously can't afford. Maybe he has seen that you are desperate?

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buy the drivers and sell it to someone else for 150k

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Vikky014:
dear friend run away from dt guy. he is so rude u deserve better

Thanks dear. Your advice is soothing and priceless

baby124:
Don't discuss the matter anymore with him, when he brings it up, change the topic. and you may want to take it easy on the relationship. The guy is obviously childish and inconsiderate. Those are traits that will cause a lot of problems in future. He is also unrealistic. Does he expect you to shoplift. A man that is serious about you will not put you under such pressure and make you feel bad while you are going through your own struggle. Because he wants to portray a life that he obviously can't afford. Maybe he has seen that you are desperate?

Lol ma, Nothing to be desperate for o. I'm not. I'm excellent in every other area of my life. Just happened to be dating a guy who has no respect for anybody, not just me. Well, I'm no longer interested in the relationship. Thanks for your advice.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by sugarvallly(f): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:
If he can pay back why doesn't he just send the money at christmas time so you can buy and bring it over? Unless this loan is for an indefinite period of time and has a 36 month payback period or till Jesus comes, perhaps!!!

Don't buy the shoes, and tell him why; you don't have the money. Period. I think you're scared of losing this guy, maybe because of your investments in time, emotion, and money already?. But I think going further with someone this selfish and inconsiderate is an even bigger mistake. The more time you spend with this fella, the harder it'll be to leave.

I'm only telling you this because I would do the same if a girlfriend had behaved like your boo. I'd have laughed her to scorn and told her to fvck off. My $0.02. wink

u nailed it

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't buy it.
Imagine his tone self undecided
Na so dem dey take ask person for something?

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP , you are just a desperado.
After all said and done you will buy the gucci shoe.
N'a today?

You are even calling him your husband when he hasn't proposed to you.

Chai.
N'a so to get man hard reach you?
Abeg he is not even your boyfriend.
Get a real boyfriend wey go pet you abeg.
Even if na Chinese man. cheesy
Which country you dey sef. Man no reach Dia.

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 5minsmadness: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chillisauce:
OP , you are just a desperado.
After all said and done you will buy the gucci shoe.
N'a today?

You are even calling him your husband when he hasn't proposed to you.

Chai.
N'a so to get man hard reach you?
Abeg he is not even your boyfriend.
Get a real boyfriend wey go pet you abeg.
Even if na Chinese man. cheesy
Which country you dey sef. Man no reach Dia.
That won no work o...
Chinese men get small prick o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

That won no work o...
Chinese men get small prick o

How you carry know. Na we suppose tell you the size cheesy.
Meanwhile small ones better pass big ones oh.
Make the thing no shift person womb.
Wetin person wan carry oversize do.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by lordmayor4(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rubbish stories making Frontpage

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by PublicAssurance: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=18pt]if you (Dantata's love child) no fit afford 93,000 Naira shoe....then go ask your mama who your real papa be!!!!!....we may need to go to the Murray Show! [/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by scribble: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

Lol

Tell him to PayPal you the money first or put it in your naija account

I hate gold digging dudes but if you are expecting the D, then maybe even get it for him for free

After all that's how you womenfolk do us dudes

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by godzson(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ur a one a long thing miss, y nt buy him a car embarassed embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ab1x: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
@guccidriver93k:

He is a gold digger. He is not going to pay you back. If you like buy and send it to him at your own risk. If he is interested in the shoe, then he should wire the funds to you. Period !

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by styless(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
You need a Donate Button, period.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by menix(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ur aka gum boy friend is not going to pay sh1t..

With that msg I saw, pls get sense, u don't have a boy friend.
No true boy friend will b sounding that way

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ArikeAriyo(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
bukatyne:

1. Do you know how much his salary is? This would help you know the kind of man he is. If he has vision or not.
2. Since the 93K is your savings, it is not wise to use it for a frivolous want. He might not 'pay' back

Girlfriend, be wise. Tell him you cannot afford it and if he can send 70% or 80% of the money, you would not mind adding up the balance to purchase it. This way, you safeguard your hard earned savings if he doesn't pay back.

Shine your eyes... a man who wants a 93k shoes which he cannot afford at once is suspect.

Goodluck
What else does one expect from a woman that believes a man is created to only spend on his girl and not the other way around..All these immature hungry chicken heads all over the place..but you will expect him to do the same.. He might as well be testing the chic sef.. i hate small-minded women!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.