Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69924 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Babe relax! The guy was just trying the new chalk given to him by baba. Apparently it doesn't work over distance.

Play along, go snap the shoe & send to him like u have purchased it. See how lovely the next set of messages will be & wen you arrive for Christmas, give him a story of how some1 who helped u pack ur bags mistakenly left it.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 23, 2015
chukxie:

I wanted to know if you were my Wechat budddy, LoveDay?
No.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by phabulous88(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

Let me correct something, he is not your boyfriend and you're not his girlfriend either; simply put - you guys are just catching up online as friends.

You both went to undergrad together and he didn't ask you out, he prolly didn't even notice you then. Now all of a sudden, you're in China for your MSc and your future looks brighter, you feel bored in a foreign land and chats with him on Facebook, and the next thing you know, he's telling you about how much he's loved you from your undergrad days and bla bla bla... and you think you're in a relationship.

My dear, wake up and dump his sorry bottom, now! You're better off without him - think of how much (time and resources) you've invested in ur 'relationship' and how better you'd have been exploring and learning new things about your city. Since you guys started 'dating' 9 months back, what values has he added to you? Now he wants a 95k shoes. . If he really wants it badly, he should order it online and have it delivered next week.

I've been there before and I know how friends of the opposite gender will start loving you up when they know you're in a foreign country.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chukxie(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
No.

All good, bro. Nice to meet you here. I'm Dan.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2015
chukxie:

All good, bro. Nice to meet you here. I'm Dan.
Ok.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Beleeez(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Don't be a puppy, he won't pay u back. If u want to get it for him, get it and zero ur mind from a pay back syndrome grin. Bt from his reply, it seems he just wnts to milk u n go... Dats my sentiment though shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by guccidriver93k: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
phabulous88:

Let me correct something, he is not your boyfriend and you're not his girlfriend either; simply put - you guys are just catching up online as friends.

You both went to undergrad together and he didn't ask you out, he prolly didn't even notice you then. Now all of a sudden, you're in China for your MSc and your future looks brighter, you feel bored in a foreign land and chats with him on Facebook, and the next thing you know, he's telling you about how much he's loved you from your undergrad days and bla bla bla... and you think you're in a relationship.

My dear, wake up and dump his sorry bottom, now! You're better off without him - think of how much (time and resources) you've invested in ur 'relationship' and how better you'd have been exploring and learning new things about your city. Since you guys started 'dating' 9 months back, what values has he added to you? Now he wants a 95k shoes. . If he really wants it badly, he should order it online and have it delivered next week.

I've been there before and I know how friends of the opposite gender will start loving you up when they know you're in a foreign country.

Everything you have written here is most likely true of what happened. The funny thing is I really felt it was true, not knowing I was about to be swindled cheesy
Thanks for your timely advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Filashade(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
OP,

This ur bf na ole.

Ehnnn can u imagine oooo.

Him come tell u sey fi buy the shoe and wen u meet for the 1st time he will give u the money.

Isnt that alarming to u already?

Not only r women glod diggers but men as well.

Op if u still give ur bf money after this, i no pity u because u will never in ur entire life get back that 93K again.

And he had the guts to say u shouldnt call him husband.

gerrout of here jare.

Nonsens!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by 9jageekz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Black Friday is just days away, so you can still get him the shoes at a more cheaper rate..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.