Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69912 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
funlord:
grin

This tale Is too _stupid 2 comment on abeg! O.p try and practice more okay! Make I. Find tea booze jare!
sad
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Gboliwe: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP, I feel like slapping some sense into you.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by flokii: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
@OP this guy wan chop ur money..
then dump your sorry ass.... bf indeed

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Realacars: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Can i call the guy onigbese undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by bluecircle470: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dnt buy fr him o he's a foolish gold digger
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nothing wrong with buying something for your guy voluntarily. .
Op's case is different;
1) she's been compelled to do it...
2) She doesn't have excess cash to spend as she stated she will be buying the shoe with a savings she kept for something important. ..
So, it's totally unwise op...

If you must buy it, then he should send the money first. .. since he has the money at hand, why can't he send it already?
What sort of woman are you He should send the money? A lot of hungry minded women all over the place.. but you'll expect him to buy you Brazilian hair.. mtchewwww!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by NovusHomo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FOR THE SCUMBAG. HE IS USING YOU!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by abbk000: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
My dear he is a bloody gold digger... He wants to use you. Buy the shoe and just know you have done "sara". He will not pay you back. It is wrong to start a relationship like this. If you continue it will be the norm.
Please look for the story here about a woman who said she married for looks. She was spending on the man when they were dating and when they got married it became worse.
Your man sounds irresponsible my advice is for you to face your studies and pray to God to se d you your husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Dmetro: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
@guccidriver93k. Lol.
You have just started a relationship wt a locust.
Run when u still can without injury.
Lots to say, but thats wat i'll say for now...
He even told you he is not ur husband when u come. Hmmmm. Red light already.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by enigstil(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
That guy is a scam run far away from him.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

Your boyfriend is a scammer simple. You better use your savings to add value to your life than waste it with a vision less man. If he truly want the stuff, let him send you the money or he send 70% of the money while you help with the rest. If you buy it with your money thinking he will return it back na OYO you dey

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by YomaA(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
That your boyfriend probably has seen dbanj or wizkid wear something like that and wants u to buy it, he don catch maga.
Well all those na just video publicity stunts, abi he no hear say dem no dey pop the champagnes sef?
My dear! Invest in your future and not on a man, the right man will come for u.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by onlyforchrist: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
the guy will ruin you and dump you. run!!! its just too obvious the guy is is clueless about life, wearing 93k shoe when u can invest the money in something worthwhile. he doesn't need the shoe since he can't afford it. enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kyrian1985(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Richy4:
Nairaland is becoming something else.

What did you say to him?

Did you pause or mute his statement when he was saying it just to ask Nairalanders and resume when you got satisfying answers?

Biko tell him yes you will buy it ie if you have the money or no you cannot afford it simple.

I think nairaland are getting tired of when people spits, they ask why the spittle was white. Or If they sh!t , they create a thread to ask why they should use tissue papers or advise on how to use tissue papers

you just said it all....the purpose of this group has been defeated........ people just come here to post rubbish all in the name of news......today it's Gucci shoe,tomorrow will be Jim iyke new tattoo or family photo of one clown or pictures of naked cossy,funke,tonto or one celebrity.its so annoying and shameful.....
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Lol. This was was my sister told me too till I showed her screenshots of our conversation. I also attached it here for peeps like you cheesy cheesy
Can you now comment angry
Why will you even go to the extent of showing screenshots of your discussion with your Bae to some other folk? Are you being harrased?You are not even matured...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ilekeh(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
You're very stupid if you're actually thinking of buying a shoe worth that much.

if you're that stupid, please have it in writing/signed that he will be paying you back.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by MadCow1: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
You don price better markate.

If that text message no give you sense, nothing we wan tell you wey go give you sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by januzaj(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]if you (Dantata's love child) no fit afford 93,000 Naira shoe....then go ask your mama who your real papa be!!!!!....we may need to go to the Murray Show! [/size]
did you read what the op wrote before blurting out this trash

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
if i ask something like this from my women,they would say,make i go kill my sef...my women dont tolerate bulllshittt..... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by emmanuel596(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?

Your response are very immature you sound like those lazy boys that will gladly shine ur brown teeth wen ur supposed girlfriend spends on u dats Wat lazy dudes like u want if u can't give her a good advice shut up...babe don't buy that shoe maybe he just wants to milk you dry and he's already bragging to friends that he has a maga and the shoes will be evidence to prove.....93k could pay medical bills for some1 reasonable noodles worth 93k would go round boys and girls hostels of some university in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kaboninc(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hmmm.
You sound familiar...

Everyone sounds familiar to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by seedorfg(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
arungun boyfriend leyi o, if you're a big fool then buy it, but later don't come here and start crying a crocodile tears about jiltery o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Realret70: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmmm Ladies will always be what they are, you are here looking for advice on what to buy for someone you call your boyfriend, I am sure if he is the one buying you a gift worth more than that, you will not come here asking us if you should accept or not,
Where is the spirit of what a man can do, a woman can do even better,? Why don't you just do good for once and expect a return from God,
Please talk to yourself

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by emmykk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buying some thing I cannot then forcing my girl to buy it am a goat
.but my girlfriend is a daughter of a senator or big shut and can afford it but decide to come to naira land and make mockery of me to the general public she is a goat.

I don't believed the op.....or she is 16yrs old
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Lovexme(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
That 'bae' of yours hasn't your best interest at heart. He should learn to cut his coat according to his size.

I wouldn't tell you to buy it or not, but he doesn't seem like he's honest.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ilekeh(f): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
"but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival"

Chaiii see disrespect!

Why can't he save and buy it himself?

I hope this thread is a hoax. I mean, really? Would a guy actually say shoit like this?

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
You're very stupid if you're actually thinking of buying a show worth much.

if you're that stupid, please have it in writing/signed that he will be paying you back.
Hungry ones all over the place.. It's not even supposed to be a matter of price.. But intent and closeness.. For all I care, the shoes can be 1k...
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by gambus007(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
tell him to order for it.he can use ur address.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by datkoded(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
i just dey show my concern o...... slippers don finish for market?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ilekeh(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

if i ask something like this from my women,they would say,make i go kill my sef...my women dont tolerate bulllshittt..... grin grin grin grin
"women"? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Ilekeh(f): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
nobeku:
Hungry ones all over the place.. It's not even supposed to be a matter of price.. But intent and closeness.. For all I care, the shoes can be 1k...

Negro, do you see rich men spending $93k on shoes? Poor nqqas always trynna impress other poor nggas that they're rich. save your money and invest it in something meaningful.

It's not about being hungry........

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.