Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance (25658 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State / #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2015

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
More

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by temitemi1(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Eko oni baje ju bayi lo ooooo cheesy

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Reekadict04: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2015
cool
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by jtjohn(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
They should give dis man time and stop the critics..........

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
They should free the guy jare. They can only rant online, thats the worse Nigerians can do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by fejikudz(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by kayboy4y(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
These people wt moutb action sef

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Monzuur(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by ChuzzyBlog: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Everyone is entitled to their opinions baically

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by ionsman: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if lagos has a governor.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by okooloyun1(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
kkkkk
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by drnelson: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
he is f-u-k-I-n up big time.

I miss fashola.

lagos don spoil.

see everywhere they are breaking roads

igbo were very correct we should have voted for JIMI

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by hadecunleh: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Danfo drivers now stop and load passengers on the highway with Lastma officials looking bye as if it's not their business.

Okada back to status quo

Area boys? Don't even get me started!

It will only take 6months for Ambode the photo guy to wreck Fashola's 8 year effort.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Mynd44: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
I do blame the governor for the traffic. These trucks have been parked on the roads since Saturday and all the government was trying to do was negotiate instead of enforcing the law and towing them away.
Lagosians cried out when the issues of falling containers became a problem and a solution was adopted. Now we should follow up on it.

I remember the time the tanker drivers went on strike cos their trucks were being towed and a nationwide scarcity started yet the government did not compromise. You can't allow people hold you to ransome

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by stinggy(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
What do they expect from the over-fed errand boy that was given 'compulsory retirement' from office? undecided

Lagosian shouldn't complain yet, 2019 is still far away.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Wailers at work
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by kennyman2000(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Okay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Photoshoots are not a crime. Tanoids need to understand that photoshoots and good governance are not mutually exclusive. Why are they so dull? grin

That said, Fashola is the best governor ever - better than all Nigerian governors combined, and I wish he would come back to complete the good work he started.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by klickash077(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
faulty traffic light for my area, them still never fix am after several months now.

the pain of having to cross the busy expressway is always an herculean task for me early in the morning.

i pity the elderly that cross that road, considering how reckless and impatient our lagos drivers are.

should Ambode read this, am referring to Shogunle bus stop, in Oshodi.

Fix the traffic light, because i pay my tax every month otherwise i will........

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by msmith247(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bw1lktnio
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Lols @ Model.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by encryptjay(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Choi
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by anonimi: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
As predicted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2108383_ambode_jpegf3d9e2187120804fb9995e3c58753962

Lagosians, we had our chance to make a better CHANGE, but threw it away because of fear of the lagoon grin

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Slimzjoe(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Lagosians should Stop Crying over Spilled Milk... They Want 'Change' and that's what they're Getting. Oba Akiolu would be Laughing at the Gullible People he has Deceived

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Bobbystanley(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
K
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by ayodejy05(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Issorite.
Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by nerodenero: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Tinubu made Ambode governor and not Lagosians.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
APC was never here for governance! They just came to kick PDP out and chop their own, with threat of violence ( cockroach and baboon, then lagoon) and out of fear we let them in to see what they had in store

APC ( AGBEROS POLITICAL CULT).

Chai Ambode

Chai Buhari

Chai Tinubu

Lagosians take heart, 2019 is still to far off

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by lilzeel(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2015
This guys are not magicians, common Nigerians give them more time and let's see if they can govern or not, if they can glory be to God if they can't pray for them. Your prayers count for the country to moves forward. #Stopcriticism

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Lagos needed change. But they were blinded by bigotry and deceived by their uncouth Oba.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage / Ebonyi Seeks Approval For $80m Islamic Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.