Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 (1692 Views)

I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno / Even The Person That Programmed Photoshop Cannot Say How This Picture Was Edited / A 1:30SEC SHORTH FILM .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Hello I need someone to help me do a video edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDpO8i4Aty0

Just like the one above.I will give you the list of hotels
in any state you are, i need a 360 degree video shoot

I will pay N30,000 for 10 hotels.

call me or email me on virgohills@gmail.com
+234 817 1542705
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by TheDauraMallam: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Where are you based
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by CHARLOE(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
@ op, u're funny, dat job u posted is worth N3m, and u're offering 30k for 10 hotels!
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
I need emails
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
CHARLOE:
@ op, u're funny, dat job u posted is worth N3m, and u're offering 30k for 10 hotels!

Try first
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2015
If you are a pro video editor contact me now
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by lordmario(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Virgohills:
If you are a pro video editor contact me now
Am a pro video editor with 8yrs experience but 30k is too small for this kinda project.
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
lordmario:

Am a pro video editor with 8yrs experience but 30k is too small for this kinda project.

Lets see and talk
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Godsp4k(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
4 30naira?! undecided4... Conscience kpor far!
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by lordmario(m): 1:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Virgohills:

Lets see and talk
Where are you based?
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 2:26am On Sep 26, 2015
lordmario:

Where are you based?
lagos
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by lordmario(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Virgohills:
lagos
am in lagos too, Ajao estate. Do u want us to sit down and talk in person or via email?
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Virgohills(m): 4:00am On Sep 27, 2015
lordmario:
am in lagos too, Ajao estate. Do u want us to sit down and talk in person or via email?

Come to my office 3 birrel avenue sabo yaba Lagos
call me on 08171542705
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by gravitee(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
We create and design superb Motion Graphics videos. See our video works on Instagram @loudrdreamzstyles. Call / WhatsApp 08054288565 George Creative Director
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by InZA: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP

This is just pure wickedness... Ahh Ahhh.

It's not even that you've already provided the rushes....even at that, it's still way too low. What do you take video editors for?. So in your own honest estimation, you think sitting down to think of the appropriate background music, sound affects, motion graphics, colour saturations etc would deserve the 30k pittance that you're offering.

The worst of all is that, in someway, by the tone of your post...you actually think it's a "big money".

It would have been better you had said "please who wants to do charity work for me".

We need to start appreciating professions that feed on creativity...(Video editors/motion graphics artists/Graphic Designers/Copywriters etc etc the list is almost endless) because it is quite intellectually tasking and draining to be creative, even if you're a naturally creative person.

Now I've not even talked about the the fact that you now expect the video editor to be the one to do the recording with his own camera (which he may likely have to rent)

Enough said abeg. I'm too annoyed to continue. I'm surprised I've not even used any swear words since.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by Catalyst007(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
I will not do that kind of Jackie work even for N**,000.00 Make I no spoil market for you. But seriously, shake body chairman... For the sake of humanity.
Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by MergeFilms: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
InZA:
@OP

You re so right bro. I don't know why our so called fellow Nigerians take editors for shit. Like a mentor said, Editors save most directors/producers ass from committing a suicide after shooting all their craps. recently, a yoruba marketer called our team to do a snake VFX for him a woman transforming to a snake. some one actually did it for him before but he said he doesn't like it so, we were brought on board. we negotiated and we agreed. without collecting any penny we went ahead and came up with a sample after showing him the sample he said he likes it but we should adjust some few things we told him you av to pay part of the payment before we continue which he did after 2weeks. we summited the job to him after 3weeks he paid the first payment. getting to his office he said we should please release the job to him that he will pay us the balance in ten days time. you can't believe the man that pleaded us with God and claimed to be a man of integrity has refused to pick our calls for over two weeks now. when ever we calls him with a strange number he keep giving different stories to the point that he said he needs correction on the job that, without correction we re not getting any penny from him. to cut the story short. the man is using the snake effect on his movie trailer now. people re just so heartless after several sweet words they will still let you down. CREATIVE PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID,WE DO MOST THINGS IN THE NAME OF PASSION but people take us for granted.

This is just pure wickedness... Ahh Ahhh.

It's not even that you've already provided the rushes....even at that, it's still way too low. What do you take video editors for?. So in your own honest estimation, you think sitting down to think of the appropriate background music, sound affects, motion graphics, colour saturations etc would deserve the 30k pittance that you're offering.

The worst of all is that, in someway, by the tone of your post...you actually think it's a "big money".

It would have been better you had said "please who wants to do charity work for me".

We need to start appreciating professions that feed on creativity...(Video editors/motion graphics artists/Graphic Designers/Copywriters etc etc the list is almost endless) because it is quite intellectually tasking and draining to be creative, even if you're a naturally creative person.

Now I've not even talked about the the fact that you now expect the video editor to be the one to do the recording with his own camera (which he may likely have to rent)

Enough said abeg. I'm too annoyed to continue. I'm surprised I've not even used any swear words since.

Cheers

Re: I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 by InZA: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
MergeFilms:

CREATIVE PEOPLE ARE NOT silly,WE DO MOST THINGS IN THE NAME OF PASSION but people take us for granted.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Big ups man. God will continue to bless the work of your hands.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Photomanipulation: Digital Poster For The New MISS NAIRALAND / (photo) Even When Nepa Says "No Way"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.