Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. (1892 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Sexy Red Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by fatdon2(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
The actress is still in the European country where she'd gone to receive an award. She shared these photos on her instagram page. www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/is-cossy-on-husband-hunt-in-frankfurt.html?m=1 cc lalasticlala

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by ifex370(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
her little angels are getting old saggy n leaving scary marks... such is life embarassed

your young n pretty today,, your old n undesirable tmrw
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by boboLIL(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Scary red b1tch
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by delishpot: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe come and see your marketer o. Come and tell how proud a P.I.MP you are.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by Shebarh(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by stonecoldcafe: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
delishpot:
stonecoldcafe come and see your marketer o. Come and tell how proud a P.I.MP you are.

Oh yes d ministry is moving! E dey pain u abi? Too bad, you r here again commenting on my money making machine. I know u wish...

Scorned haaag. Let's stay one place. With d battle huh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by Airforce1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nothing to say
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by lilmax(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Automatic sagging mode
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by delishpot: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Oh yes d ministry is moving! E dey pain u abi? Too bad, you r here again commenting on my money making machine. I know u wish...

Scorned haaag. Let's stay one place. With d battle huh

Naaaa! we have to roll around NL. When I see your machines I must alert and hail you. Abi you no like am so? We get to honour your P.IMPSHIP. We get to dey hail your achievements na. #Ashawomanager

NB Try buy her better weave. That eig wey she wear for head be like say she snatch a rat's nest from under her gas cooker.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by stonecoldcafe: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
delishpot:

Naaaa! we have to roll around NL. When I see your machines I must alert and hail you. Abi you no like am so? We get to honour your P.IMPSHIP. We get to dey hail your achievements na. #Ashawomanager

NB Try buy her better weave. That eig wey she wear for head be like say she snatch a rat's nest from under her gas cooker.

Yes nah! Tell dem make dem press ur own elevate ur life. I go buy new 'eig' for am nor worry. Worry bout urs. Her rat nest dey move, we like am like that.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by delishpot: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Yes nah! Tell dem make dem press ur own elevate ur life. I go buy new 'eig' for am nor worry. Worry bout urs. Her rat nest dey move, we like am like that.

If na the spelling go make you miss buy abeg no buy eig for her. I hope say you smart enough to know say na wig I mean sha. Ehen we don already d3cide say A.shawo fit her na. we don gree say my own I dey very abnormal to save am for only 1 person to press for free.
So now we dey look for ways to expose and promote your P.IMPDOM and your marchandise So that corssy go get more pressers.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by stonecoldcafe: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
delishpot:

If na the spelling go make you miss buy abeg no buy eig for her. I hope say you smart enough to know say na wig I mean sha. Ehen we don already d3cide say A.shawo fit her na. we don gree say my own I dey very abnormal to save am for only 1 person to press for free.
So now we dey look for ways to expose and promote your P.IMPDOM and your marchandise So that corssy go get more pressers.

Again I didn't read d epistle biiiitch!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by stonecoldcafe: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
We dey press dey go. Be making our moneyyyyy...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by delishpot: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Again I didn't read d epistle biiiitch!

LoL. Better for me. Dont worry others will read it...#AshawoManager. Sell well o.
I hail thine P.IMPSHIP. May P.IMPING continue to be your only source of income.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. by stonecoldcafe: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
delishpot:

LoL. Better for me. Dont worry others will read it...#AshawoManager. Sell well o.
I hail thine P.IMPSHIP. May P.IMPING continue to be your only source of income.

E dey pay nah. D free pressing for u nor dey pay still don't hate okay. Morning... Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Of The Month: Emma Forrest - Love At First Contact / Photo: Ladies Would You Rock This Wedding Dress? / 20 Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebs With And Without Makeup On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.