Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered (56774 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Mznaett: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na today una dey sabi dz method?shocked
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Edipee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mznaett:
Na today una dey sabi dz method?shocked
hey my Koko, been cheating even b4 the days of hcgss. Choi, e no gud o!
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Mznaett: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Edipee:
hey my Koko, been cheating even b4 the days of hcgss. Choi, e no gud o!

Lol

I dnt try such my deartongue I'd rather ask than engage in such

What if I get caught? Pls o
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Edipee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mznaett:

Lol

I dnt try such my deartongue I'd rather ask than engage in such

What if I get caught? Pls o
you no fear cheating pass me, I swear. *so U no wan reply my recent msg on fb or U want mek I cry*
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by dckng16(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Very soon invigilators will restrict students wearing shoe to exam hall
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Mznaett: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Edipee:
you no fear cheating pass me, I swear. *so U no wan reply my recent msg on fb or U want mek I cry*

Lol

I could still remember when on of my lecturers told me that girls don'nt cheat rather they lie to their bf's just because I was tryna help a course mate of mine. And since am a girl he thought I was d one asking d dude o
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by cao(f): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is the second time this has hit FP.
https://www.nairaland.com/2463241/exam-cheating-taken-another-level
I'll just quote myself on how ineffective this method of cheating is...
cao:

Exactly. First of all, they've got to have like proper bionic eyes that will see that from their table. What about the invigilator? Won't they notice the scribbling and the fact that you're looking to the side of your table to see? How many times will the "I dropped my calculator/pencil/ruler/mind on the floor" work? Abeg, this kind expo too much & not exactly thought out...I will give them a F for poor execution.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Edipee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mznaett:

Lol

I could still remember when no of my lecturers told me that girls don'nt cheat rather they lie to their bf's just because I was tryna help a course mate of mine. And since am a girl he thought I was d one asking d dude o
Lol. I really thank God. Cos I'ave been cooperating a lot with my colleagues in my dept and I'ave never been caught except once in a test. The Prof. Collected my script, but I thank God I managed to scale through the course with a 'C' .
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by tachia406: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
examhall:
Hmmm, Even Ladies can be this “SMART” !!!Lol

http:///new-method-of-cheating-in-examhall-discovered-photo
LOL girl you don try grin
examhall:
Hmmm, Even Ladies can be this “SMART” !!!Lol

http:///new-method-of-cheating-in-examhall-discovered-photo
LOL girl you don try
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by silverlinning(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
A very touching Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫
潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡
晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I feel like crying
Especially that part when he said: 汦睯攺
U well at all r u b linguistic abi?
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by doskie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
dejavski:
cheesy them go still catch am
wella. na donkey dey run tins like dat.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by benitwater(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫
潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡
晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I feel like crying
me too
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by doskie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
I feel like crying

eyaaaa. I shed tears.

but come to think of it... suppose she had 我身后的眼睛 [1]
有一双眼睛, 在我的身后注视着我.
它让我感到不安.
从那天下班开始, 我就感觉到它的存
在.
那晚回到家, 我把我的感觉告诉了老 then
公. would have
“你没转过身看看是谁吗?” but rather she
老公问.
“看了,可路上那么多人. so 我不知道它是 and thats why in a way I dont pity mumu people.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Hardeywhale1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
majamajic:
If u put your legs in that shoe, u will be disappointed cos it will wipe. Not a good idea.
4rm exprnc ryt?
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by majamajic(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hardeywhale1:

4rm exprnc ryt?

no , its against my belief grin grin
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Daphoenix007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=examhall post=38231384]Hmmm, Even Ladies can be this “SMART” !!!Lol

http:///new-method-of-cheating-in-examhall-discovered-photo[/quote.
Ah swear, na she MUMU pass 4 dis planet. Aw she go take dey see am. Abeg, she wan put the shoe ontop table??
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Daphoenix007(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=examhall post=38231384]Hmmm, Even Ladies can be this “SMART” !!!Lol

Ah swear, na she MUMU pass 4 dis planet. Aw she go take dey see am. Abeg, she wan put the shoe ontop table??
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Seventeen(f): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Honestly instead of wasting precious time in school only to cheat to pass exams.. why not pay less to learn a trade or a skill and if u put ur mind to it u will be perfect in a shorter time than years u wuld waste trying to acquire fake education. Naija na wa oo. Some people hav time to waste shaa. My greatest admirer is a classmate of mine who actually dropped out of school due to learning difficulties. She was like abeg instead of wasting time cheating in exams make she kuku go learn catering. We thought she was kidding and after our first year she never came bak. She spent d remainin years in a catering school. Omo today, with my Bsc i no see her back oo. She is a very successful caterer. Well renowned. She even has a catering school in addition to her two top notch full african cuisine eatries. She recently started a bakery too. I de always marvel at her story.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by muhdsm(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
ha why always ladies. cheat. in the exam
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by cally3D(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
lilmax:
Cheating is a waste of honorable time

Quote me anywhere
I jus did!
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by damyzino(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
tolexy007:
grin grin guys must pass now, by fire by thunder grin grin grin grin, but wait oo, what if the guy or girl legs they sweat nko? naso all the ink go just gum for him or her leg grin grin grin grin grin

this is the next generation of timberland and high show cheesy
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by damyzino(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
tolexy007:
grin grin guys must pass now, by fire by thunder grin grin grin grin, but wait oo, what if the guy or girl legs they sweat nko? naso all the ink go just gum for him or her leg grin grin grin grin grin

this is the next generation of timberland and high shoe grin
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by HirstMOG(m): 2:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Wetin carry ur eyes go person shoes?
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by remirez07(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2015
You dey form aร if you don't cheat....... You that has doctorate in examination gummy.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2015
doskie:

eyaaaa. I shed tears.
but come to think of it... suppose she had 我身后的眼睛 [1] 有一双眼睛, 在我的身后注视着我. 它让我感到不安. 从那天下班开始, 我就感觉到它的存 在. 那晚回到家, 我把我的感觉告诉了老 then 公. would have “你没转过身看看是谁吗?” but rather she 老公问. “看了,可路上那么多人. so 我不知道它是 and thats why in a way I dont pity mumu people.
Na only get dt story.... The guy is wicked.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Mznaett: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Edipee:
Lol. I really thank God. Cos I'ave been cooperating a lot with my colleagues in my dept and I'ave never been caught except once in a test. The Prof. Collected my script, but I thank God I managed to scale through the course with a 'C' .

My dear,,those invigilators seemz to verge their whole annoyance on students during exam. Good to know U even had a "C" on it o

Koko,,am happy cuz U're already aware I won't even try to open the thread fully since dat scary name is theresad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Edipee(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mznaett:

My dear,,those invigilators seemz to verge their whole annoyance on students during exam. Good to know U even had a "C" on it o

Koko,,am happy cuz U're already aware I won't even try to open the thread fully since dat scary name is theresad
Lol, I still call you fear- fear, but you're a strong girl though.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by Mabelenena(f): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
This new innovation 4 cheating in exams would rather make it more easier to catch some criminals stealing answers in the exam hall because he or she would be noticed head bent low frequently and that will attract attention from the invigilator.
Re: New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered by deborahtokunboh: 2:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.