Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! (5057 Views)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Flashback Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Okadigbo / Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Every form of overtures thrown at the embattled Senate President, Olubukola Saraki, for smooth sail of justice had been rebuffed by this same arrogant no 1 Lawmaker in the land. Enwerem and Wabara were once Senate Presidents with lesser criminal charges yet bow out in Gentleman-style when on collision course with the Executive. Okadigbo who choose to be heady had it rough and was tear-gassed to his death being asthmatic. The question is, 'Does Bukola wants the Okadigbo Treatment'? He seems to be!

10 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by sdindan: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
'Op
En pain you ooooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by midolian(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Obviously!

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by joseph1832(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:
Every form of overtures thrown at the embattled Senate President, Olubukola Saraki, for smooth sail of justice had been rebuffed by this same arrogant no 1 Lawmaker in the land. Enwerem and Wabara were once Senate Presidents with lesser criminal charges yet bow out in Gentleman-style when on collision course with the Executive. Okadigbo who choose to be heady had it rough and was tear-gassed to his death being asthmatic. The question is, 'Does Bukola wants the Okadigbo Treatment'? He seems to be!
That is exactly what he is calling for.

But I fear the senate can not impeach him because his cohorts are very dubious...

5 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:
But we thought APC promised us change? Have we been scammed? Saraki stays!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
joseph1832:
That is exactly what he is calling for.
But I fear the senate can not impeach him because his cohorts are very dubious...
The picture I was trying to paint is very simple, if Past Senate Presidents with lesser crimes could be kicked out by the Executive (Presidency), I don't see how a Saraki (with weightier crimes) will survive this....the Okadigbo Treatment will not come in form of impeachment but mob action in the Senate floor with Saraki's group!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Gbam!...
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Beremx(f): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Do you want to continue with Pa Chukwudi's madness defending Saraki like he's your blood brother?

Go siddon abeg!

15 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
saraki should be arrested the legal counsel in this case his former nba chairman Joseph daudu it's him that's his heating the polity. saraki is guity in this case.

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Haba freeglobe leave APC out of this, you know I don't belong there......the issue is, if former Senate Presidents with lesser crimes couldn't muscle their way through with the Executive, do you think Saraki with bigger crimes can survive this? No!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by SeverusSnape(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

The picture I was trying to paint is very simple, if Past Senate Presidents with lesser crimes could be kicked out by the Executive (Presidency), I don't see how a Saraki (with weightier crimes) will survive this....the Okadigbo Treatment will not come in form of impeachment but mob action in the Senate floor with Saraki's group!
You also don't get it, The make up of the Senate then was not as it is now. Saraki can't be impeached. Just watch and see...So you also it's the executive that is after him?... Then where is the Justice

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by SeverusSnape(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Beremx:
Do you want to continue with Pa Chukwudi's madness defending Saraki like he's your blood brother?

Go siddon abeg!
If you can defend B00HARI like he's your Lord and personal saviour, I don't see why the poster you quoted can't defend Saraki like he's her brother. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by joseph1832(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Mob action ke? Who wants to fight Dinosaur Melaye? The guy be like Goliath Or Burantashi 13 year old yerima? The guy looks like somebody wey mallam dey contort jazz for. Abeg fear those men oh....
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You also don't get it, The make up of the Senate then was not as it is now. Saraki can't be impeached. Just watch and see...So you also it's the executive that is after him?... Then where is the Justice
This battle had been between the Executive and Legislative arm all along, the Judiciary is just being used by the two warring sides as pawns in this chess game and mark my words, a checkmate is imminent! The fallen King shall be the SP!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Beremx(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If you can defend B00HARI like he's your Lord and personal saviour, I don't see why the poster you quoted can't defend Saraki like he's her brother. Thanks
defending President Buhari based on what na? You should have stated it.

No time for meaningless arguments. Let Saraki face the law. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Mob action ke? Who wants to fight Dinosaur Melaye? The guy be like Goliath Or Burantashi 13 year old yerima? The guy looks like somebody wey mallam dey contort jazz for. Abeg fear those men oh....
Bone! Many niggers are in there who can treat Dino Melaye's fucck ups.....you just wait for the unfolding drama.

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by SeverusSnape(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Beremx:
defending President Buhari based on what na? You should have stated it.

No time for meaningless arguments. Let Saraki face the law. Simple!
Based on what?!...As if you don't know. You know very well, no need to go into details.

Who's arguing with you sef?... I'm just telling she also has the right to defend Saraki. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by joseph1832(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Bone! Many niggers are in there who can treat Dino Melaye's fucck ups.....you just wait for the unfolding drama.
Okay oh...
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't get some people misinformed. Chuba Okadigbo wasn't "teargased" as the Senate President, but as the Vice Presidential candidate of Muhammadu Buhari (ANPP) in the 2003 Presidential Election.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by boss1310(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
are you justifying the way okadigbo was murdered or simply saying that in the democratic government that we have there is no lawful means to impeach a senate president?
whats the man's offence that everybody is calling for his head,I honestly don't know yet

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by atlwireles: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

I sometimes wonder what kind of country some of us desire. What was the Okadigbo treatment? Are now advocating a return to the days of OBJ kind of justice/rule of man rather than law.

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
atlwireles:

I sometimes wonder what kind of country some of us desire. What was the Okadigbo treatment? Are now advocating a return to the days of OBJ kind of justice/rule of man rather than law.
I am not an advocate of violence, but Saraki is asking for it.....this is my point!
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by atlwireles: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

I am not an advocate of violence, but Saraki is asking for it.....this is my point!

I don't understand what you are advocating, Saraki is asking for it?? what is it? please define in clear terms what you mean by it?
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by alaoeri: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
If care is not taken, the stubborn & arrogant Saraki will not only vacate the seat of SP but also lose his senatorial seat.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
atlwireles:

I don't understand what you are advocating, Saraki is asking for it?? what is it? please define in clear terms what you mean by it?
By trying to evade justice through his 'hide and seek game' his loyalists and antagonists in the chamber may soon be at daggers drawn if Saraki should try to preside over any Senate matters without appearing at the Tribunal and the Executive may be forced to wade into the ensuing crisis....understand now?
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by atlwireles: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

By trying to evade justice through his 'hide and seek game' his loyalists and antagonists in the chamber may soon be at daggers drawn if Saraki should try to preside over any Senate matters without appearing at the Tribunal and the Executive may be forced to wade into the ensuing crisis....understand now?

Sorry, I am more confused than before.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

madam,sorry But you are not being coherent. you want change yet you want the disrespecter of our laws to stay? am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
atlwireles:

Sorry, I am more confused than before.
Simple, Saraki is unpopular among his colleagues from the same party, already these allegations and his hide and seek game is a stain on the Senate leadership, hence, any attempt to preside over Senate matters will draw the irk of those against his leadership in the chamber and from there anything can happen.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:
If care is not taken, the stubborn & arrogant Saraki will not only vacate the seat of SP but also lose his senatorial seat.
not only his seat in the Senate, I Hope he is charged for corruption and jailed for a lengthy period. we need to start this fight from somewhere and Senate presidency is a good place. that way lower cadre office holders will sit up.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Simple, Saraki is unpopular among his colleagues from the same party, already these allegations and his hide and seek game is a stain on the Senate leadership, hence, any attempt to preside over Senate matters will draw the irk of those against his leadership in the chamber and from there anything can happen.

This is not about saraki's popularity, I would careless if saraki dropped dead by the roadside. Saraki is not in court over the senate leadership, unless you are telling me something different from the CCT . Let's allow Saraki use the law as specified in our constitution to defend himself.That's his God given right and that right is guaranteed in our 1999 constitution Any attempt to invoke the Okadigbo days has to be seen, as a turn in the wrong direction.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Enahi(f): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
So you guys are plotting to kill him. Okadigbo treatment means what?
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
atlwireles:

This is not about saraki's popularity, I would careless if saraki dropped dead by the roadside. Saraki is not in court over the senate leadership, unless you are telling me something different from the CCT . Let's allow Saraki use the law as specified in our constitution to defend himself.That's his God given right and that right is guaranteed in our 1999 constitution Any attempt to invoke the Okadigbo days
Using the law to evade justice? Hello..

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Yar'adua To Rule For 15 Years? / James Onanefe Ibori The Criminal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.